Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

My Butt Is My Selling Point —nkechi Blessing Sunday (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Butt Is My Selling Point —nkechi Blessing Sunday (photo) (4595 Views)

Joke Silva, Olu Jacobs Stun In First Sunday Photo / My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside / See The Bobrisky's Bae He's Getting Married To On Sunday(photo..) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Butt Is My Selling Point —nkechi Blessing Sunday (photo) by tundemania: 8:17am On Jul 07, 2019
Actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday, has had a relatively fast rise in the movie industry. Often in the news for one controversy or the other, it is not surprising that she is one of the most talked about actresses in the country today.

Fond of taking pictures with seductive poses, the Omoge Lekki actress stated that she had to flaunt what she had. When she was asked that if her butt was her selling point, she replied, “Lol…obviously.”

Meanwhile, the actress was unveiled as the brand ambassador of a company during the week, and some insinuated that she might have faked the endorsement deal in order to appear successful. However, she said that she had no reason to do that. She said, “I don’t need to fake anything to make myself look successful on social media. Wholesale Naija is a reputable company and I am not the only actress they have as their ambassador. What they paid me to be their ambassador for a year is worth it and is okay for me.”

Sunday also noted that the controversies she was often involved in had helped her brand. “I think all the controversies (I’ve been involved in) have helped my brand to grow more acceptable to a wider audience. My social media engagements have increased and the way I have carved a niche for myself amidst all the controversies, has made brands to pay attention to me as someone who can be of value to them. I remember someone once told me I could never get an endorsement deal because of my past behaviours but God has proved them wrong. Right now, I am a brand ambassador of over four reputable companies,” she added.

The actress also said she was satisfied with her shape and didn’t have any reason to consider plastic surgery. “What do I need plastic surgery for when I already have what some use money to get — a big behind,” she stated.

On her current projects, Sunday said she would be shooting her next movie in August.

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/07/07/my-butt-is-my-selling-point-nkechi-blessing-sunday/

Re: My Butt Is My Selling Point —nkechi Blessing Sunday (photo) by tundemania: 8:17am On Jul 07, 2019
Re: My Butt Is My Selling Point —nkechi Blessing Sunday (photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 07, 2019
Any woman that worships her butt is a prostitute.

6 Likes

Re: My Butt Is My Selling Point —nkechi Blessing Sunday (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 9:00am On Jul 07, 2019
You will soon run out of stock
Re: My Butt Is My Selling Point —nkechi Blessing Sunday (photo) by Exempted: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2019
she meant her laps
Re: My Butt Is My Selling Point —nkechi Blessing Sunday (photo) by dangotesmummy: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2019
See a grown woman that should know better disgracing herself. This is what a 14 year old should say and you will land her slaps,see an old fool misbehaving. Truly agba okan gbon.meaning wisdom is not found in age because even fools grow old to.

Meanwhile women will be saying men should stop sexualizing them but they'll be sexualizing themselves.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Butt Is My Selling Point —nkechi Blessing Sunday (photo) by heckymaicon(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2019
Aunty benzema
Re: My Butt Is My Selling Point —nkechi Blessing Sunday (photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2019
Your brain is behind you.

1 Like

Re: My Butt Is My Selling Point —nkechi Blessing Sunday (photo) by TANID(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
What Should I Say Here Now Please
Re: My Butt Is My Selling Point —nkechi Blessing Sunday (photo) by agadez007(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
And also your smelling point too

Re: My Butt Is My Selling Point —nkechi Blessing Sunday (photo) by Gadafii: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
What she's saying in essence is that she be olosho,that her butt is a cum sack

Case closed
Re: My Butt Is My Selling Point —nkechi Blessing Sunday (photo) by KfashionHubb: 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
Looking for a job after graduation is good,, but being self employed is even sweeter.

Ask how?

Drop your line to be added to our reseller WhatsApp group.
Where you can buy for wholesale price and resell for good gain
More than words

Re: My Butt Is My Selling Point —nkechi Blessing Sunday (photo) by murpash1: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
it is becoming a trend and i think it is not a bad idea anymore if you know the process you will agree more, just watch this video to know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH1VmHP7RHw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0iKTkA3v-w

(1) (Reply)

Proud And Pregnant 12-years-old Girl Shows Off Her 14-years-old Baby Daddy / Hot Or Not: Ghanaian Actress Yvonne Nelson's Bikini Bod / Rick Rock Now Muscular After Drastic Weight Loss (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.