Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Lady Lambast Everyone Without A Car After Splashing Water On Pedestrians - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Lambast Everyone Without A Car After Splashing Water On Pedestrians (1089 Views)

I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] / Man Pours Dirty Water On Man Driving For Splashing Dirty Water On Him / A Man's Car After An Assassination Attempt On His Life In Cross River - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Lambast Everyone Without A Car After Splashing Water On Pedestrians by Zenithsblog(f): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2019
Here is a video of a lady who after splashing water on pedestrians, lambasted everyone without a car.

OAP, Daddy Freeze who reacted to the video said;
“I splash water too sometimes by mistake and if I do, I apologize.
It’s only in a 3rd world country that pedestrians are looked down upon, in civilized climes they are considered first before motorists because of the fact that motorists have a greater carbon footprint than pedestrians.
This is rather condescending. I’ll suggest she apologizes.”

Watch the video:
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-lambast-everyone-without-a-car-after-splashing-water-on-pedestrians/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Lady Lambast Everyone Without A Car After Splashing Water On Pedestrians by Zenithsblog(f): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2019

Re: Lady Lambast Everyone Without A Car After Splashing Water On Pedestrians by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 07, 2019
Her sugar daddy got her that car.
If she toiled and acquired it by herself...
She'd be considerate towards others.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lambast Everyone Without A Car After Splashing Water On Pedestrians by BiafranBushBoy: 9:25am On Jul 07, 2019
Lol

Do I look surprised? Hell No.

The last time I worked for a female boss, I realized how cold-hearted some of these women can be when they attain a position or feel above you.

She is representing 85% of the mind of females who don't have cars yet.

When they finally get it, or someone gets for them... Sit back and see the internal monster you've created.

Most men know this and do everything possible to restrict them to where they won't have access to much power.... "the kitchen"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Lambast Everyone Without A Car After Splashing Water On Pedestrians by tooth4tooth: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2019
Don't mind the olosho,obviously the car is not the product of her sweat. I don't know why ladies that lack manners are as ugly as their characters.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Lambast Everyone Without A Car After Splashing Water On Pedestrians by MJBOLT: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2019
the sh*t coming out of her mouth is enough to make her a55 jealous
Re: Lady Lambast Everyone Without A Car After Splashing Water On Pedestrians by Karemarealty288(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2019
She is one of the many reasons Iberiberism was birthed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lambast Everyone Without A Car After Splashing Water On Pedestrians by Cutezt(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
Re: Lady Lambast Everyone Without A Car After Splashing Water On Pedestrians by hahn(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
MJBOLT:
the sh*t coming out of her mouth is enough to make her a55 jealous

1 Like

Re: Lady Lambast Everyone Without A Car After Splashing Water On Pedestrians by uvie66: 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
Very ignorant driver, as a driver you see the people in front of you and take appropriate action not to splash water on pedestrians.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lambast Everyone Without A Car After Splashing Water On Pedestrians by Blackfire(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
That is my girl.....

Poor wretched parasites thinks they have opinion.

Splash them dirty water and if they talk anyhow.... Lock them up
Re: Lady Lambast Everyone Without A Car After Splashing Water On Pedestrians by Lanretoye(m): 1:31am On Jul 08, 2019
they shepe...omo ale jati jati.
Re: Lady Lambast Everyone Without A Car After Splashing Water On Pedestrians by Auxtin85(m): 5:25am On Jul 08, 2019
Men are in trouble with these kind of women around, na man go put this wahala for house oo
Re: Lady Lambast Everyone Without A Car After Splashing Water On Pedestrians by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 08, 2019
Aunty wey no wise. You have a responsibility to slow down and try to avoid splashing water on pedestrians when it rains.

But then, the headline is too sensational and somewhat a misrepresentation. Nowhere in the video did she "lambast everyone without a car". Stupid bloggers.
Re: Lady Lambast Everyone Without A Car After Splashing Water On Pedestrians by starbuck(f): 5:52am On Jul 08, 2019
She should continue till the day she jams awon wererey like her tongue tongue tongue, na that dey she go know say Buhari is the president of Mississippi

(1) (Reply)

Neighbor’s Gateman Nabbed While Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed / Prophet Penetrates Girl, 14, During Vigil Prayer / : Police Arrest Kidnapper Of Missing Boy In Akure Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.