Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,153 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) (111907 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by semyman: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
We all have a past.
Sheep

8 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Imstrong2(m): 9:52am On Jul 07, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
We all have a past.
yes Paul/Saul was a persecuted..

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by mamatwiny(f): 9:52am On Jul 07, 2019
O gash me!
They don't change.

3 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by RaptObserver: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2019
All these drama is just business strategy by.the church. The man runs his church like a regular multinational corporation. He is a modernist!

9 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by AntiWailer: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2019
Ok
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by MrPRevailer(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2019
Mynd44:
And yet people find it difficult to believe he could have raped women.

Funny

If he did it, it won't be hard to confess to such a crime because he did it in ignorance.

He said he has NEVER RAPED. Simple.

7 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by zomu(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2019
Past is past.but he needs to change totally.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by mamatwiny(f): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2019
EzegeNG:

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/moment-pastor-fatoyinbo-revealed-hes-the-chief-priest-of-at-unilorin/

Zenithnaija, so ur blog cannot carry traffic?
Error 508, resource limit reached.
Better change ur host asap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by nairalanduseles: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Old things are passed away and all new to them that are in christ Jesus

Naaa sis not in law..... U pay for your old crimes.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2019
Fatoyinbo was rusticated in 300l economics. U don't expect the university to waste time confirming a rusticated student

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by PrincessB1(f): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2019
shocked
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
We all have a past.

what cult did you join ? grin

2 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by jconsulting(f): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2019
All those saying everyone has past, if it happens that your siblings are among those that have been killed in the past , will you say or give the same comments

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2019
HL grin
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2019
Abeg make una leave this man alone
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by donviccy(m): 9:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Another hipocrisy and open deception in Nigeria. Where is the video here pls cry

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2019
And this is how all the Bullshit pushed by pastors come back to haunt them.

Cultism did not take off in unilorin until 1998 to 2000.

Until then it was low key.

All this rubbish where th3 church brings fake ex criminals or boko haram members to speak and authorities look the other way. An aggressive security apparatus would have a field day with this bullshitt

MrPRevailer:
God uses them to change lives too. Jesus saves
NEXT

https://www.savethemales.ca/141002.html

You can decide to be born again 1000 times, it will not undo evil you have done to people. In 2013, a gang of youth robbers went on a spree in my close. They robbed, raped in some places, right up to the moment they got to my house. Long story short, I was hit in the head with a machete, I successfully repelled them for my house, they robbed my cousin downstairs of his laptop and then ran away.

If those thieves become 'born again' tomorrow wil it
Unrape the girls who were raped, one of whom was a virgin?

Will it remove the scar on my head?

Will it restore my cousins laptop?

Will it restore the stolen phones?

Will it undo the ptsd?

True Repentance comes with taking the punishment for your crimes. It is not a get out of jail free card

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2019
Mynd44:
And yet people find it difficult to believe he could have raped women.

Funny
That he was a former cultist in the past doesn't mean he is a rapist now. That is his past we are in the present. Everyone has a past

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by kaen1317: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2019
I guess your deeds as a cultist in the past hv finally caught up with you.

2 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by danmagajicliff(m): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2019
And some fools will still call him man of God.(man of God or man of satan?)

3 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by xpool(m): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Uhuru to all freedom fighters blackman must be set free from the oppressors
There is no freedom fighter in cultism, especially blacck aaxe. They are l rogues, thieves, rapists, thugs, cold lblood murderers, drug addicts

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by semyman: 10:03am On Jul 07, 2019
Some are in church business for the money � in it now and they have actually not left their past.
They are not and will never be Christ like

4 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2019
Actually I think his admission record is what is relevant and required of him. Not his position in any confraternity.

Scam pastors everywhere
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Mynd44: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2019
asuustrike1:

That he was a former cultist in the past doesn't he is a rapist now. That is his past we are in the present. Everyone has a past
I didn't say so. I only said it makes the rape story a lot more believable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by TrueLifeStory: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2019
PLEASE DEAR NAIRALANDERS, I WANT THIS TO BE PUBLISHED ON THE FRONT PAGE:

I did introduction with Oluwaseun last year and she has been supportive, she supported me with all salaries and she even quit her job because I asked her to do and she left PortHarcourt to Abuja to settle down with me. Even we picked a date for our marriage but unfortunately I cancelled the marriage because I found out that we are not compatible. She is loved by my family and we have been separated for like three times and I do plead again.
This will be the fourth time now, I had the dream which indicated that we are not assigned for each other but I don’t want to tell her this, so I decided to tell her to fast for three days and ask God to shown her the true husband. She was like asking me maybe there is anything I see against her but I said if she truly fast for that three days that God will reveal everything to her. She pressed me to tell and I told her we are not meant for each other according to my dream, and had it been God want us to be together, she ought to have conceived.
She said, she is going nowhere that where would she start from? And I don’t know what to do again cos we have not yet married but we have done introduction and I don’t want to take a risk cos my dreams do come true. Please I need your brother and sisterly advice on what to do, so that she would go such that it will cause no harm to her.

cc:
All the MODS
Celebrityblog
EzegeNG
ackim
EternalBeing
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by tejiri4(m): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2019
Joromi12:
Fatoyinbo was rusticated in 300l economics. U don't expect the university to waste time confirming a rusticated student

There should be a record of him being in the school or having admission there. Don't just assume things try and reason logical ly
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Mynd44: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2019
MrPRevailer:
God uses them to change lives too. Jesus saves
NEXT

https://www.savethemales.ca/141002.html

EDIT:

If he did rape, it won't be hard to confess to such a crime since he did it in ignorance/cultism

He said he has NEVER RAPED in his life. Very believable

You need to understand context. What I mean is it makes the rape story nore credible. Gang members are more prone to violence, extortion and rape.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by EkunKekere: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2019
Ayes are moving up grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside / TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.