Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) (111961 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2019
Crooked pastors every were.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2019
jconsulting:
All those saying everyone has past, if it happens that your siblings are among those that have been killed in the past , will you say or give the same comments
You're just being emotional.
Everyone has an ugly past,which you simple could do nothing about in the later stage of your life.
Even if my siblings were killed in the past ,it still doesn't invalidate the fact that every human at one point in life got ugly tales..
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by sapientia(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
MrPRevailer:
God uses them to change lives too. Jesus saves
NEXT

https://www.savethemales.ca/141002.html

EDIT:

If he did rape, it won't be hard to confess to such a crime since he did it in ignorance/cultism

He said he has NEVER RAPED in his life. Very believable

He was already a pastor when the said rape occurred.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by DissTroy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
Factgist:
BEFORE HE BECAME BORN AGAIN... HE WAS IN CULT, NOW HE IS BORN AGAIN, HE ISN'T..

Y'ALL SHOULD LEAVE THIS MAN ALONE.. JOBLESS BLOGGERS

You can't maim, kill or rape and expect to get a free ride 'cause you became "born again". There should be retribution. How is that fair to a lot of us who were threatened or cajoled to join cults while we were in school yet we stood our ground against these vile miscreants? How is it fair to those of us who live the vile-free life even when sometimes we could have gotten away with being on the wrong side of the law?

He was a high-ranking member of a deadly cult. There should be some retribution.

3 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
Mynd44:

You need to understand context. What I mean is it makes the rape story nore credible. Gang members are more prone to violence, extortion and rape.

Don't bother.as far as that one is concerned you could drop a nuclear bomb in lagos and be free from consequences as long as you are born again. Complete with ethereal mumbo jumbo about the mind of God.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by MrPRevailer(m): 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

If he confessed rape, then he's goinf to jail.

LAWSUIT AMONG BELIEVERS (1 Corinthians 6:1-13

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+6&version=NIV&interface=amp
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by EkunKekere: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
Anybody wey price... You've been warned.

Neddstark:
who is competing with your bloodthirsty group of animalistic criminals
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by nwadiuko1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
third in command.... dodorima

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
Mynd44:
And yet people find it difficult to believe he could have raped women.

Funny

I don't believe he was any chief priest. As far as I am concerned na format.

All these repentant or saved criminals - how is it their old gang members never come after them? Will a confraternity allow one of its so called chief priest ls to go away like that? Is it not this same Nairaland where ex cult members giving advise are threatened by active members?

How is it that a so called converted gang/ cult member does not have an outreach program to protectbat risk youth?

however it is going to be very very funny watching him try to wriggle out of it. He either admits it was all a scam, or he takes the implications of his being a man of low character at one time.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Back2Daura(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Busola served in Bayelsa. She was not morally upright
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by chukxie(m): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
I don't see his being an axe man in the past as a big deal. God must've forgiven him if he sincerely repented of his involvement in cultism. We all have our past.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
MrPRevailer:

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men."

Dear Disputer, I speak/teach the ways of God not the ways of men. That's one of the feature that makes me a real Christian.

Can’t u see u r brainwashed? Did the ways of God tell u not to use your common sense? Here is what u said verbatim: “He said he has NEVER RAPED. Simple.“ Can’t u see how naive that sounds? You go by a person’s past history and what intimate people are saying not what he said.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Benekruku(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Back2Daura:
Busola served in Bayelsa. She was not morally upright

And you were morally upright, shey?

2 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kalixx:
Eleyi gidi gan o.

2 Corinthians 5:17 New Living Translation (NLT)
17 This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!

Christ is your defender, Bido.

Romans 8 King James Version (KJV)
8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Let them judge, but here u are: you confessed your sinful past before a congregation. You didnt lie or soften the issues.

But watch the hypocrites who cant even confess to themselves, let alone a congregation, come for ur head:

Boys / men who commit fraud on a daily. Patronise oloshos and spray perf before meeting their gf/ wife at home. Fraudulent people who have engineered all forms of cheating in exam halls; some of them: serial cheats. All the way from JS class, to S.S, Waec, Neco, to undergraduate. They never give up. 'Professionals' who have attained their status by falsifying documents, sorting, bribery etc.

Wives / Girlfriends who neither in this world or hereafter can confess to their husbands how many dickcs they've climbed or the amount of bj theyve done. They can't confess to their husbands the number of abortions, postinor or agbo, lime, schweppes etc. theyve taken. Wives who can't confess to their man they had one last fling with exes, talkless of confessing before a congregation. School girls who have made their grades by visiting professors in their office and sexed them different positions. Girls who have dated multiple yahoo boys for the benefits, passed nights in unusual places. They'll come here and claim rape, and it happened when they were a 'virgin'.

Bido, again, you are free. Jaiye ori e lo jare.

He should seek forgiveness from those he wronged as a cultist. It's called Restitution.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
MrPRevailer:
God uses them to change lives too. Jesus saves
NEXT

https://www.savethemales.ca/141002.html

EDIT:

If he did rape, it won't be hard to confess to such a crime since he did it in ignorance/cultism

He said he has NEVER RAPED in his life. Very believable

What do you mean he raped in ignorance and cultism??

Was he not an adult when joined the cult? How does one not know at that age that rape is wrong?

Even as a little child I knew that stealing was wrong. Years later, I cannot come and be justifying any wrong acts by saying, I stole in ignorance and youth.

Haba! Y'all would look for any excuse to justify wring things.

2 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
We all have a past.

Some of us our past does not these deadly acts.

What kind of past do you have bros?

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by ikorodureporta: 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
Factgist:
BEFORE HE BECAME BORN AGAIN... HE WAS IN CULT, NOW HE IS BORN AGAIN, HE ISN'T..

Y'ALL SHOULD LEAVE THIS MAN ALONE.. JOBLESS BLOGGERS
.is dat what you call repentance??

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by DeRealRalph: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
He is still my Pastor though. I see COZA as a social club where i go to cool off stress anytime I feel like going to church

Brainwashed grin

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by ikorodureporta: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
majamajic:
if murder cases come up now , people will start talking again

am sure he must have leaked his love affairs to his inner caucus , so whenever the women hear it outside , they will decide to punish him for doing kiss and tell,
U'r right. He brags about it
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by BobRisky5050: 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
Dodo Rima to u my egede Fatoyinbo we recognize you...
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Neddstark: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
EkunKekere:

Anybody wey price... You've been warned.

You cultist. On your next mission, you will mark your end.

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by EkunKekere: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
Dodorima to you. I can't shout this Sunday morning. I invite you to come gyrate with us one day grin One love.

Neddstark:

You cultist. On your next mission, you will mark your end.

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Deicide: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
See what this Christians folks are saying grin as far as i am born again all sins are forgiven, even if i kill millions of people as far as i just accept Christianity boom! All sins are washed away cheesy So people are this gullible? If you give your life on your death bed boom! No matter the sins HEAVEN is yours.

Ok ok now this is getting funny grin Nigerians get too many problem and it seems like they don't use their brain very much. So if i do something evil and i am being convicted for it when we get to court I'll tell the judge "I am now born again" and they would say ok off you go don't sin no more cheesy in fact anytime a prisoner give his or her life to Christ they should release the person. cool

2 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
gypsey:
Really? that is not what the law says.

Law says crime, prosecution and Jail.
Sure sure.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by OCHKESTINE(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
I beg to differ.
Don't just assume things.

"Intimidation" and not rape is one of the rights.

AreaFada2:

If indeed he has found Christ. Only God knows.
But generally rape is normal ritual in cult groups. To initiate.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Neddstark: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
EkunKekere:

Dodorima to you. I can't shout this Sunday morning. I invite you to come gyrate with us one day grin One love.

dodorima is not English to me. Worship God not korofo. Stop killing people in the name of superiority battles. Say no to cultism

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by kilode100(f): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
TrueLifeStory:
PLEASE DEAR NAIRALANDERS, I WANT THIS TO BE PUBLISHED ON THE FRONT PAGE:

I did introduction with Oluwaseun last year and she has been supportive, she supported me with all salaries and she even quit her job because I asked her to do and she left PortHarcourt to Abuja to settle down with me. Even we picked a date for our marriage but unfortunately I cancelled the marriage because I found out that we are not compatible. She is loved by my family and we have been separated for like three times and I do plead again.
This will be the fourth time now, I had the dream which indicated that we are not assigned for each other but I don’t want to tell her this, so I decided to tell her to fast for three days and ask God to shown her the true husband. She was like asking me maybe there is anything I see against her but I said if she truly fast for that three days that God will reveal everything to her. She pressed me to tell and I told her we are not meant for each other according to my dream, and had it been God want us to be together, she ought to have conceived.
She said, she is going nowhere that where would she start from? And I don’t know what to do again cos we have not yet married but we have done introduction and I don’t want to take a risk cos my dreams do come true. Please I need your brother and sisterly advice on what to do, so that she would go such that it will cause no harm to her.

cc:
All the MODS
Celebrityblog
EzegeNG
ackim
EternalBeing

Can I share this story in a group?
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Bluntemperor: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
'No weapon fashioned against the Church shall prosper every tongue that rise against her in judgment is condemned' who has not sin let him cast the first stone!!
we the brethren should watch our back too.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Palmernuel(m): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
orunmila144:
yeah for some weird reason I dont think when the bible says ' kill ' it is referencing a literal ' kill '. to kill is to turn someone against GOD. like how a father would say ' you are dead to me '. yeah thats how he killed many. by turning them against GOD

What about Stephen... Stephen death was real. It is not literal.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Skepticus: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
Deicide:
See what this Christians folks are saying grin as far as i am born again all sins are forgiven, even if i kill millions of people as far as i just accept Christianity boom! All sins are washed away cheesy So people are this gullible? If you give your life on your death bed boom! No matter the sins HEAVEN is yours.

Ok ok now this is getting funny grin Nigerians get too many problem and it seems like they don't use their brain very much. So if i do something evil and i am being convicted for it when we get to court I'll tell the judge "I am now born again" and they would say ok off you go don't sin no more cheesy in fact anytime a prisoner give his or her life to Christ they should release the person. cool

Nigerians wey no get sense.

It's one of the reasons Christianity is nonsense right now.

Allowing every tom, dick and harry to mount the altar causing embarrassment to the church.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Graduateacher(f): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
Grand exposure hahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside / TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.