Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

After Splashing Water On Pedestrians,Lady Lambasts Everyone Without A Car[Video] - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / After Splashing Water On Pedestrians,Lady Lambasts Everyone Without A Car[Video] (507 Views)

One dead, two injured as truck crashes pedestrians in Anambra / Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) / Car Hits Pedestrians On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. 1 Dead, 3 Injured (Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Splashing Water On Pedestrians,Lady Lambasts Everyone Without A Car[Video] by Rejoice9jaBlog: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2019
@RejoiceBoysBlog

Here is the video of a lady that lambasted everyone without a car, After splashing water on pedestrians.

[img]https://rejoiceboysblog.files./2019/07/screenshot_20190707-1026212.png[/img]

According to the video she said:
When it rains and people are walking on the pavement am I supposed to be concerned if I splash them water like is it my fault, is it not their responsibility all they do is to walk, the least they could do is to check whether there is a pothole.

WATCH THE VIDEO:
HERE==>>https://rejoiceboysblog./2019/07/07/after-splashing-water-on-pedestrians-lady-lambasts-everyone-without-a-car-video/

Re: After Splashing Water On Pedestrians,Lady Lambasts Everyone Without A Car[Video] by Rejoice9jaBlog: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2019
See reaction of Daddy Freeze, Broda Shaggi & Bello Kreb.

Re: After Splashing Water On Pedestrians,Lady Lambasts Everyone Without A Car[Video] by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2019
Poverty e no go better for you.
Poverty your dad!

Re: After Splashing Water On Pedestrians,Lady Lambasts Everyone Without A Car[Video] by uchman(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2019
I believe she was not the one that made the money to buy that car because the way she condescended pedestrian meen, she doesn't know that things are hard and it takes years to make money for car
Re: After Splashing Water On Pedestrians,Lady Lambasts Everyone Without A Car[Video] by Partnerbiz3: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
Life is uncertain
Re: After Splashing Water On Pedestrians,Lady Lambasts Everyone Without A Car[Video] by Evagbosoria: 3:50am On Jul 08, 2019
I will never forget the day, as a child, when a man in a very big car drove by and splashed water on an old woman walking in front of me, the man immediately parked his car, came down and prostrated for the old woman, begging seriously. Even the woman was surprised, over twenty years, that image never leaves my head.....

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Hide Money From Robbers While Traveling? / US Citizens Evacuate Nigeria, Head To Washington Amid COVID-19 / Getting A Job In Canada From Nigeria For Express Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.