Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable (24643 Views)

Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium / The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by geez18(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hope he keeps his damned cows in the north! angry

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by ibietela2(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
So without him this country can't boost of any thing?
Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by stblessing(f): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
dangote, dangote, dangote still de hustle oooo
Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by Redman44(m): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
In a country with a very sunny weather that makes paint on buildings fade quickly or where rain falls constantly with the attendant peeling off of paint on walls, we should be having business people looking into making Coloured cement. People can plaster the exterior of their homes and properties with colored cement and use normal paint in the interiors. Why is Aliko Dangote not thinking in this direction. Colored cement exists in some parts of Africa and many developed nations.

Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by nnokwa042(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
simonlee:
Dangote wants to snatch cow business from Fulani herders? grin

Southerners, sit back and watch... you'll finally know the difference between Hausa and Fulani and stop calling all of us northerners!
dangote is a fulani man,fulani people did not leave anything for indigenous Hausa people,
Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by tsinzu: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
See intelligent aboki, if you ask buhari how many litres of milk his cows produce now he will say he doesn't know the technology they use in calculating the milk.
Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by YusufTheGreat: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
Whether dangote herdsmen or fulani herdsmen
Try to move your asss freely in Edo state and get it kicked

That is a promise not a threat
useless threat
Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by simonlee(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
nnokwa042:
dangote is a fulani man,fulani people did not leave anything for indigenous Hausa people,
he is Hausa from kano and not Fulani. we know ourselves!
Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by Yankee101: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
We now see why the pressure to open rugas forcefully

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by F117nighthawk: 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
Megabig:
Dangote still de find money!!!
He is not as short sighted as you Nigerians that always put tribal and ethnic sentiments to everything, even when the opportunity outweigh your tribal lineage

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by mcayomind: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
The End Of Awon Fulani Darandaran
Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
Philpham:
This is the start of Islamization in Nigeria.
Did you read the story, at all? Which islamization? Check the last paragraph.
The story says: 'all will be in the north'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by freemanbubble: 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
Duggedised12:
no p,but the battle is far from over,these Fulanis are re-strategising,make una ready tools o. Make our case nor turn Benue own.

We dey the ground
Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
Frankiss44:

Almost all business he has invested in has failed yet he is still the richest black man...

Na wah for Nigerians oh.. How do u guys even define failure?

Hai only stable business is cement. Him and OBJ monopolized the business and withdrew licenses of other importers.

Dangote's main cash comes from money he launder for Abacha family, Babangida and many other looters in Nigeria. Abiola did same in his time.

Dangote is a failed business man that thrives only in a monopoly. Common noodles him fail n bankrupt am
Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by Squillionaire: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
Eberejesus111:
That's very good, Nigeria fail to know that this is a very good spot for making good profits. You can sell the cow milk to confectionary stores that would need it, or even big departmental stores before you know you've become a millionaire.

And to me it doesn't take much, all you need is to have a large field or space, as I assume most of us have lands in our villages and all you have to do is buy four or three cows, immunize them and to the necessary stuff, then you've started production. You can even educate some Fulani people to tender the cows for you, while you pay them salary. In that way, we would be developing ourselves. God bless you.

My exact sentiments! A handful of people I know are already doing this; and have set up mini-ranches. Each time I hear people speak against cattle rearing, I feel very sad for the kind of mindset and biases most Nigerians hold.

If we say we don't want fulanis on our land what stops the indigenes of each locality from raising the cattle themselves? Especially considering how large the beef market is. Lagos alone slaughters thousands of cows every day, not to talk of the numbers across several other cities and towns across Nigeria. Not to talk of cow skins and other by-products that would be made through the value chain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by twosquare(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
RealityShot:
i do not eat meat "daily".
infact, i only eat meat during easter, august, and christmas...
just to be clear..its because it hurts my teeth..so i can never buy it with my money again
So, what did you substitute for meat? Fish?

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by RealityShot: 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
twosquare:
So, what did you substitute for meat? Fish?
eggs..
fish too hurts my teeth..they get stuck in the gums and i can't pick them out.
Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
Philpham:
This is the start of Islamization in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by stonemasonn: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
kerzhim:
This opportunity was introduced to Nigerians for free, and we ignorantly rejected it. Now that it has been taken by a business thinker, all we need to do is wait and see how flourish it will be.

Rich will always get richer......
they won't let it flourish...Dangote will abandon the business.
Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by Heromaniaa: 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
mmadu5:

your a gay like dis
Gay? Kindly clarify.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
kerzhim:
This opportunity was introduced to Nigerians for free, and we ignorantly rejected it. Now that it has been taken by a business thinker, all we need to do is wait and see how flourish it will be.

Rich will always get richer......

How? Try to think like human. Stop presenting yourself like a cow. If Dangote is going for this business, he will definitely build a ranch and monitor his livestock and business.

Buhari want to collect people's land for another businessmen... are you high? Why can't fulanis also open up ranches for their cows? Abi oloriburuku ni iran e ni?
Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by Ooye12: 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
Some politicians get moni pass dangota
Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by Ooye12: 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
Some politicians get moni pass dangote
Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by Frankiss44(m): 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
oldtruth:

How? Try to think like human. Stop presenting yourself like a cow. If Dangote is going for this business, he will definitely build a ranch and monitor his livestock and business.

Buhari want to collect people's land for another businessmen... are you high? Why can't fulanis also open up ranches for their cows? Abi oloriburuku ni iran e ni?

Bros take am easy na.. Why you dey vex like this na?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by Frankiss44(m): 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Hai only stable business is cement. Him and OBJ monopolized the business and withdrew licenses of other importers.

Dangote's main cash comes from money he launder for Abacha family, Babangida and many other looters in Nigeria. Abiola did same in his time.

Dangote is a failed business man that thrives only in a monopoly. Commo, n noodles him fail n bankrupt am

And that cement brings in billions.. You don't become the richest man just by laundering cash.. Forbes investigate the source of your income and they most be legit.. That is why politicians and co don't make it.. The guy is into two many biz ventures bringing in billions.. He into oil and gas, cement, tomatoes, salt and sugar, noodles and so on..

My take is that u have to be a smart business man to launder money for years without being caught.. So give the man some credit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by kerzhim(m): 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
oldtruth:

Now i see how miserable your life is.... did you not reject ranching when it was introduced? It baffles me when low life thinks they know it all. Gbogbo iran e maa shofo ni!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
kerzhim:

Now i see how miserable your life is.... did you not reject ranching when it was introduced? It baffles me when low life thinks they know it all. Gbogbo iran e maa shofo ni!

Eranko ni e... won ma sun e je gbeyin ni. I won't argue with you. You don't understand the meaning of ranch and settlement.

Know one thing for sure... won ma pa e tirantiran at last
Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by Gerrard59(m): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
Was it two or a year ago, I knew he was delving into dairy production. Brookside Dairies of Kenya also declared interest dunno how far. But with Dangote entering the sector, the likes of L & Z, Integrated Dairies, Nagari and Friesland Campina should get ready for serious competition. Unsurprisingly, he is better positioned to get into the sector as dairy farming has a long gestational period biologically and financially. So with the wealth and expertise it can buy, Dangote is better placed.

Expect an increase in levies for imported dairy products or possibly ban sef ditto for tomato paste. One way or another, the bill of over a billion dollars spent importing dairy products will reduce and we might leave the group of top countries importing dairy products from the Netherlands (currently the only African country on the list).

Kudos to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by kerzhim(m): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
oldtruth:

Eranko ni e... won ma sun e je gbeyin ni. I won't argue with you. You don't understand the meaning of ranch and settlement.

Know one thing for sure... won ma pa e tirantiran at last
grin grin grin Eran Ogun nie. Won maa pada fie bogun ni las las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by olioxx(m): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
Avedonn:

Aside manufacturing, Agriculture form the largest GDP of European and American even Asian Economy.

Especially Netherlands, Denmark, Califonia, Texas, India and China.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by nkemjacob2(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
Na themes they tell buhari make e sign ruga scheme
Re: Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable by mu2sa2: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
Authoreety:
Hmmm, one day Dangote will buy Nigeria!
This statement sounds like a joke today, but in due course of time it will be seen as a prophecy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Excess Fresh Tomatoes Floods Calabar Markets / Remove Fuel Subsidy Now! World Bank Tells Buhari. / Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.