Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party (47844 Views)

Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men / Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by umarshehu58(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
comshots:
I thought they say killing is allow in the quoran?

Yes in quoran but not in our Qur'an

2 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by TriggahMan(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
Girls becoming ferocious this days..

Wife killing husband
Sister killing brother
Daughter killing father

Wetin we no go see for this life

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by Comedian2019: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Pissful people

4 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by umarshehu58(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
See the patch on her forehead... Allah will reward her abundantly for the assignment well carried out sad
So it was her religion abi? If this happened in the South, who will you put the blame on? Devil abi?

Hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by Autotech312(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Jayslicky:
I thought they belong to the religion of peace, this one am seeing here is religion of pieces.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by larushy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
I am not going to announce my cabinets until Atiku allows me to work. ~ President Buhari.
https://naijapolity.com/i-am-not-announcing-my-cabinets-until-atiku-allows-me-to-work/
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by dreamwords: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
grin
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by GMbuharii: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
Seetto:
All the stupid religion bigots spitting out rubbish from their onchocerciasis infested mouth knows that this is a domestic violence which is most rampant in the south...

Must you drag Islam in all your foolishnesses

I still you drag the South into it also, hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
Seetto:
All the stupid religion bigots spitting out rubbish from their onchocerciasis infested mouth knows that this is a domestic violence which is most rampant in the south...

2 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2019

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by GMbuharii: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]

This one cannot speak again.... The fear of "grammar" is the beginning of wisdom

grin

3 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by Ogirheema: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
GMbuharii:

I still you drag the South into it also, hypocrite

South is geographical, religion is not. Olodo!!!
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by BoboKush(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
kingsaint:
Good day nairalanders.My name is innocent and I'm a final year student of University of Nigeria. I'm currently passing through financial difficulties as my father recently suffered from stroke and much money was spent in his treatment. This has made me unable to get money to fund my final year project research and I won't graduate if I don't complete my project. Pls help me, any amount will be appreciated. God bless you sir
UBA

Sell ur phone to fund ur project.... At most 10k Wil solve that.... Don't coming online n begging... That a very bad habit

Between u can see free project online n print 4 or 6 naira per page in ur sch

U don't av to be doing this everytym we all have our problem

2 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by Kingsaeedibn: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
I don't believe this..
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by Benekruku(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
[s]
GMbuharii:

This one cannot speak again.... The fear of "grammar" is the beginning of wisdom

grin
[/s]
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by Encyclopedia1: 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
Jayslicky:
I thought they belong to the religion of peace, this one am seeing here is religion of pieces.
It has happened before in ur religion and still happening sorry

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by Chrysz(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
Let her now enjoy the party undecided Nonsense
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by oumoukhty: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
Sometimes I wonder how some people think eh, can't u guys just focus on d issue on ground, must u guys always bring religion I to every matter, if only religion can be eradicated, Nigeria would have bn a better place to live, haba person kill una dey insult another religion, so if I catch u stealing now as a xtain, will it be proper for me to start insulting Christianity as a whole or I focus on d wrong dat u did? It's wrong its wrong let's face it like dat, irrespective of wat ever faith d person is pls

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by mukthar2000(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
His Royal Highness sir, We most make sure that the stupid Marariya Sulaiman have to be death by hanging immediately, such yandabah animal girl are not fit to be in the mix of kano peoples ,

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by Shimran(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
Jayslicky:
Muslim, Christmas and others are all human, therefore subjected to so many imperfections. Lastly, before hearing such a single case in North, it repeat itself countless times in the south!
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by Benekruku(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:
See the patch on her forehead... Allah will reward her abundantly for the assignment well carried out sad
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by Neddyogu(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
Seetto:

Onchocerciasis dey infect mouth ni? Ok well done oo.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by phonemakemoney: 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
May Allah forgive all those misguided people insulting Islam because of what a deviant follower did, here are questions you should ask yourself does Islam encourage partying for wedding ? Answer is NO so that means the girl is not even following tenets of her religion but doing what all those who have insulted Islam on nairaland would have done if they were in her shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by dreamwords: 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
BigBrother9ja:

AND TWO for a jobless OSU ipob d0lt.
[sub][/sub]yes my moronic afonja slave from ogbomoso
Let's go home and lick some hydraulic soup grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by Sterope(f): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
Omo ale jatijati
delugajackson:
She almost shattered her fore-head as a result of excessive head-slamming.

These people just like taking everything to the extreme. Bunch of violent psychopaths.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party by rosy1992(f): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
Demonic sister

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno / Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) / EFCC busts OOU, arrests students, recovers millions, cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.