Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Any Possibilty? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Possibilty? (608 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Possibilty? by Uclloyd28(m): 1:06am On Oct 10, 2010
Can One date a guy/girl for 3-4 years and still sing this song, "I tried loving you all these years, but i couldn't, am so sorry" To me i feel the girl has found another dude who's making her feel good( Physically, Emotional and Financially, as the case may be), You can't be with a Dude and sex the dude for that long, if you do not harbor an atom of love, You be Saddist NL, Plz throw more light on this plz

(1) (Reply)

Bad Gyalz Vs Bad Boiz = It' Unfair / Bachelors In The House. / Would You Love A Religous Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.