Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' (29327 Views)

Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) / Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins / Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by Sanni45(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
Id97:
How a intransigent miscreant like Naira marley despite his contemptible misdemeanours has become relevant baffles me and it is an indication of how morally decadent our society has become.Naira Marley and his ilks(it is needless to mention names)embody every Ills that is bedevilling our society.It is pitiable and very worrisome this is the kind of people whom our youths lionize and are ever ready and quick to baulk at any dissident voice that is critical of Naira Marley's malfeasances.
I have heard people opine that revolution is the solution to the plethora of problems plaguing this country and I totally subscribe to it.But who will lead the revolution?
How do you expect same youths who are see nothing wrong in justifying what is outrightly an anomaly to fault the shenanigans of our politicians?
We really have a long way to go in this country.
Many thanks for this post. I wonder how we see nothing wrong in what is outrightly bad. God help the youth of this country.
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by Allina: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
Jayslicky:
Naira marley dance isn't encouraging but kaffy is a very big hypocrite, what has she said about the daily indecency we see from female dancers on music videos, there are many videos where female dancers are twerking unclad, let everyone do as they please she should stop criticising, if you live in glass house you don't throw stones.
you don see her twerk unclad before?
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
Id97:
How a intransigent miscreant like Naira marley despite his contemptible misdemeanours has become relevant baffles me and it is an indication of how morally decadent our society has become.Naira Marley and his ilks(it is needless to mention names)embody every Ills that is bedevilling our society.It is pitiable and very worrisome this is the kind of people whom our youths lionize and are ever ready and quick to baulk at any dissident voice that is critical of Naira Marley's malfeasances.
I have heard people opine that revolution is the solution to the plethora of problems plaguing this country and I totally subscribe to it.But who will lead the revolution?
How do you expect same youths who are see nothing wrong in justifying what is outrightly an anomaly to fault the shenanigans of our politicians?
Kuku kill me

Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by Sanni45(m): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
motorola:
Do you really think the young generations are swayed by a dance step, so many dances have come and gone, this too will pass away but to think you are matured to type that a fellow human should be isolated from others because of a dance sense he invented is totally immature and irresponsible, instead of trying to condemn it why don’t you show us whatever it is that can be done to help the young generations
Dance he invented?
What is d motive behind the dance step? Have u seen kids when they dance this? I almost cried when I saw some underage kids dancing this. Where has our value gone? Where are the morals of the past?
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by Darevofpeace(m): 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
Id97:
The Scholar's are here.I love articles like this.
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by abijaofficial(m): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
blanket6560:

Iwu Nkita Ara.... Forever Marlians..
did he beg u to soapy
mumu you will not understand . what a world .
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by Acedave1(m): 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
davillian:
To my unborn children Just know that no African magic or any music video station for you people Until you have clocked 18. The day I catch any of you watching or listening to Nigerian songs You people will know the difference between brushing and beating.
And you will beat them to death.
fool
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by lukui: 12:56am On Jul 08, 2019
all the slay mamas posting nude on Instagram, Roman goddess, cossy, maheeda, aphrocandy and so on you can't bash them? or there is nothing wrong with what they are doing abiii

you want me to declare your election inconclusive abiii
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by davillian(m): 1:01am On Jul 08, 2019
Acedave1:
And you will beat them to death.

fool
You mad bro
Yaba left awaits you.
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by Chrysz(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
doublecross:
what has the dance got to do with the current situation of the country. listen american artists even dance naked in music videos yet america stands out as a power house. you useless folks should channel your energy on bad leadership and corrupt leaders.
I can't now see you lack wisdom.... Bad leadership led him to that
I pray for small sense for you
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by Primesaint: 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
Just leave the dumb boy alone...��

But the dance is very stupid ooo���

YomzzyDBlogger:
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw & Kojo Williams Cover Media Room Hub June Edition / Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy / Blame Those That Leaked Sex Tape Not Tiwa Savage – Angel BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.