Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' (29319 Views)

Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) / Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins / Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by stanliwise(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
Jayslicky:
Naira marley dance isn't encouraging but kaffy is a very big hypocrite, what has she said about the daily indecency we see from female dancers on music videos, there are many videos where female dancers are twerking unclad, let everyone do as they please she should stop criticising, if you live in glass house you don't throw stones.
what is wrong with you people, why is it that everytime you someone talks against something you people will always criticize with the "but" word. Infact Na wa for una o

1 Like

Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by stanliwise(m): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
stefanweeks:
[s]This frog face BIATCH should face her marriage and leave young niggaz alone[/s]
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by stanliwise(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
blanket6560:
[s] Iwu Nkita Ara.... Forever Marlians.. did he beg u to soapy[/s]
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by stanliwise(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
blanket6560:
[s] Iwu Nkita Ara.... Forever Marlians.. did he beg u to soapy[/s]
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by blanket6560(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
Rextizz:
Fool
Anoda fool
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by doublecross(m): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
delugajackson:
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent on the things that matter. You have done your part and posterity will forever be kind to you for voicing out your concern. Deviants like Naira Marley should be locked up far away from the habitation of sane humans.

He is a bad influence on our youths and one of the reasons why they're morally debased. Its a shame that young people idolize him. What's worse is the fact that he's morally-bankrupt, an internet-fraudster and a mentally deranged individual disguising as a musician, he reeks of negative influence! Look what he brought us from jail!! What else does he seek to promote with the "soapy dance" if not masturbation, indecency and sexual recklessness? I pity people that take this character as their role model.
he never went to jail get that
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by stanliwise(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
[s]
Stillthebest:
Who made you an authority in dancing skills? Did you go to school to learn how to dance abi no be street u learn am ? Do people who dance "soapy care if you like it or not?Until people interpreted it to be what they called it, it(soapy)remained a dance step. Not all dance steps will be appealing to everyone. There can never be a perfect world. Do yours and let me do mine.

Ps. I don't listen to Naira marley I only hate it when someone makes himself or herself what public doesn't make them.

Modified**
[/s]
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by stanliwise(m): 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
[s]
doublecross:
he never went to jail get that
[/s]
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by Stillthebest: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
stanliwise:
[s][/s]
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by stanliwise(m): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
GMbuharii:

The guy is such a shameless thing.
I mean,how can one in his right senses post such disgusting weird shhhhct he calls dance on the the web! His sight alone is so disgusting!

People like the late legend,Fela, invented music brands,so in his warped sponge brain,he has invented a dance!

I just pity his parents especially his momma,whose head the fooool was staking,to swear that he invented soapy!

What a shame.
The authorities should ban everything associated with that dance and the evil dance itself.
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by ihmedi(f): 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
am thankful to God that my unborn child will not be born into this damaged, decayed & decomposed generation of degenerates.
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by doublecross(m): 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
Jayslicky:
Naira marley dance isn't encouraging but kaffy is a very big hypocrite, what has she said about the daily indecency we see from female dancers on music videos, there are many videos where female dancers are twerking unclad, let everyone do as they please she should stop criticising, if you live in glass house you don't throw stones.
she is a f00l! not just indecency in the female dancers but also pressing issues of the entire nation like the government loot of our funds. here she is condemning an individual living his life. f00lish and stup1d girl
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by Realbelieveer(m): 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
delugajackson:
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent on the things that matter. You have done your part and posterity will forever be kind to you for voicing out your concern. Deviants like Naira Marley should be locked up far away from the habitation of sane humans.

He is a bad influence on our youths and one of the reasons why they're morally debased. Its a shame that young people idolize him. What's worse is the fact that he's morally-bankrupt, an internet-fraudster and a mentally deranged individual disguising as a musician, he reeks of negative influence! Look what he brought us from jail!! What else does he seek to promote with the "soapy dance" if not masturbation, indecency and sexual recklessness? I pity people that take this character as their role model.

Bros abeg wetin role model One corner was everywhere and Nigerians danced to it.. Was the singer tagged a role model If u don't like it leave it for people who jus want to dance it for fun. What puts food on my table can't be same with yours
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by Stefan111(m): 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
delugajackson:

This is why Nigeira won't move forward..its his song and his dance support him or shut up. He mustn't do what everyone likes una get mouth with phones...
Na dance go come be problem tufia
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by doublecross(m): 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
Id97:
How a intransigent miscreant like Naira marley despite his contemptible misdemeanours has become relevant baffles me and it is an indication of how morally decadent our society has become.Naira Marley and his ilks(it is needless to mention names)embody every Ills that is bedevilling our society.It is pitiable and very worrisome this is the kind of people whom our youths lionize and are ever ready and quick to baulk at any dissident voice that is critical of Naira Marley's malfeasances.
I have heard people opine that revolution is the solution to the plethora of problems plaguing this country and I totally subscribe to it.But who will lead the revolution?
How do you expect same youths who are see nothing wrong in justifying what is outrightly an anomaly to fault the shenanigans of our politicians?
We really have a long way to go in this country.
you can go to hell you poor ass!
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by taiwolomo1: 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
delugajackson:

This ur Dogo grammar on top wetin? Yes the dance is bad buh woh would u say about one corner dance dt even promoted sex.....now! Raise ur children well so they wunt indulge in every bad vices they see on social media! Woht children of nowadays do is even Worse dn d so called dance.
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by Sanemind(m): 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kingpee2:
One man’s food is another another man’s poison.
so is it ur food or ur poison?
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by Stefan111(m): 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
Platony:

All these baseless people!.
Both Naira Marley & d dance are useless to society.

What should be discouraged most in Nigeria is "BIG BROTHER NAIJA".
That show doesn't have an atom of positive impact on youths.
angry angry
60meters dey involve and it doesn't have a positive impact chai una mumu don do..
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by doublecross(m): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
stanliwise:
what is wrong with you people, why is it that everytime you someone talks against something you people will always criticize with the "but" word. Infact Na wa for una o
you can go and die. people will keep backing Naira Marley until the Nigerian Governments start caring for the people. focus your energy on bad leadership and hardship that been caused
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by shogsman(m): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
Which the opinions i've seen on this topic,it is safe to assume that this country will never move forward because we are our own problem.
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by Makefav(m): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:

Nigerian dancer, Kafayat Shafau-Ameh, better known as Kaffy, who took to Instagram few days ago to slam Nigerian artiste, Azeez Fashola, aka Naira Marley, for his new dance moves 'Soapy' depicting masturbation has revealed she has nothing against him, she just doesn't like the dance.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/07/i-have-nothing-against-nairamarley-but-i-dont-like-the-dance-dance-queen-kaffy.html

If u don't like the dance, must you talk or comments about it?......se Kari mi
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by stanliwise(m): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
doublecross:
you can go and die. people will keep backing Naira Marley until the Nigerian Governments start caring for the people. focus your energy on bad leadership and hardship that been caused
just shut the Bleep up. coward like you resort to justification of evil all in the name of government did this and that. Fact is you're as bad as the government, the government were our doing and undoing, we chose them, we helped them and we watch them rob us.
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by doublecross(m): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
Chrysz:
The dance make any sense to you If yes that means you are part of this generation problem.
what has the dance got to do with the current situation of the country. listen american artists even dance naked in music videos yet america stands out as a power house. you useless folks should channel your energy on bad leadership and corrupt leaders.
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by doublecross(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
stanliwise:
just shut the Bleep up. coward like you resort to justification of evil all in the name of government did this and that. Fact is you're as bad as the government, the government were our doing and undoing, we chose them, we helped them and we watch them rob us.
who chose them? wasn't it clear to you that Buhari rigged the election? animal!
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by stanliwise(m): 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
doublecross:
who chose them? wasn't it clear to you that Buhari rigged the election? animal!
You're a fish, they rigged, who are they, who perpetrated the act, who did they use?
They used able bodies like you and me, THE YOUTH. If we continue this blame game bro. Our children would see a disasterous Nigeria.
These old hags you're blaming aren't up to our population, their time are gone, we need to wake up. And start things for our self. Our society is falling apart. The blame game wouldn't solve any problem bro.
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by Neddstark: 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
jovialswag:
if you don't like it others do so Bleep off

You do as in you can dance it in front of your parents? Well if you can, I'll put the blame on them
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by West2019(m): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
dingbang:
The dance is promoting masturbation. Nonsense and demonic
sniper is just only 400 naira drink it and thank me later if u dnt like the dance
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by doublecross(m): 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
stanliwise:
You're a fish, they rigged, who are they, who perpetrated the act, who did they use?
They used able bodies like you and me, THE YOUTH. If we continue this blame game bro. Our children would see a disasterous Nigeria.
These old hags you're blaming aren't up to our population, their time are gone, we need to wake up. And start things for our self. Our society is falling apart. The blame game wouldn't solve any problem bro.
now we are saying the same thing. we should fight them and get our society working again not blaming individuals like Naira Marley who is a victim of circumstance. it's high time we fought the old f00ls man
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by stanliwise(m): 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
doublecross:
now we are saying the same thing. we should fight them and get our society working again not blaming individuals like Naira Marley who is a victim of circumstance. it's high time we fought the old f00ls man
Naira marley is a distraction, he is a distraction, his dance and his music do not inform or energise our youth to the darkness of Nigeria. Infact all of them are puppet of the corruption, he and many of our other musicians don't care about us and our plight instead they sing and sell sex, drugs and degrading lyrics. They are also instigating we youth to take the easy pill by doing yahoo yahoo snd internet fraud, that is not a role model. same for actress, actors and many more celebrity. We need Musician and people that sing conscious music and inform us of our shortcomings, decadence and even possible step we can take, I don't mean musicians that sings melodious songs but the one that talks about the reality of how our future is being stolen.
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by MissRaine69(f): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
Maybe he learnt something in prison .....
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by charleybam(m): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
JastSiryin:
We just like making a fuss out of irrelevant matters, and that's because of our constant focus on them. I don't know why we can't ignore people like him who clearly thrive on our attention. There are many more salient issues to focus on than this, just too many. There's nothing strange about this, even the most developed countries have controversial people, it's nothing new. We're still in a relatively conservative society where confronting taboos is only at its infancy, so I can understand why things like this could be quite unsettling to many. But let's learn to ignore bullsh*t abeg, there would always be people like him because he represents an inner craving for expression and rebelliouness. We all have a little bit of that in all of us, if we didn't then he won't exist.
Best comment bro..no be lie
Re: Kaffy: 'I Have Nothing Against Naira Marley But I Don't Like His Soapy Dance' by motorola(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Do you really think the young generations are swayed by a dance step, so many dances have come and gone, this too will pass away but to think you are matured to type that a fellow human should be isolated from others because of a dance sense he invented is totally immature and irresponsible, instead of trying to condemn it why don’t you show us whatever it is that can be done to help the young generations
delugajackson:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson's Outfit To Ghana Music Awards 2016.. Hit Or Miss? / "You're My Africa Queen": Ogbonna Kanu In Lovely Photos With His Wife, Laura / Busola Dakolo, Timi Dakolo's Wife Celebrates Birthday Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.