Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Can’t Date Boys Who Use Condoms To Prevent Pregnancy – Nollywood Actress, Adek - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Date Boys Who Use Condoms To Prevent Pregnancy – Nollywood Actress, Adek (2093 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Nike Hamzah Speaks On Alleged S*x For Role With Odunlade Adek / Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Date Boys Who Use Condoms To Prevent Pregnancy – Nollywood Actress, Adek by Splendidsolo(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Nollywood actress, Adekemi Taofeek has revealed she can’t date men who use condoms to prevent pregnancy. The actress said this in an interview with Punch newspaper. Excerpt from the interview below….

Acting
I really never had any interest in acting because I am a very shy person. However, I usually attended auditions back then with my friends just for fun because after my secondary school education, I was at home for some time waiting for admission into the university.

In 2006, I registered with the Actors Guild of Nigeria, and started going for auditions, and I was eventually picked. There was a particular movie where they were looking for someone that looked like Ini Edo to play a certain part. So, I got there and decided to try my luck. One of the production managers asked if I was an actress, and I said “no”. He asked me to show him what I could do and that was how I picked up the script.

The movies that brought me to the limelight were Bloody Tussle and Fatal Success. I think they are still on YouTube. Those were the first English movies that I acted in. However, the first time I was on set, it wasn’t easy because I was working with big stars; so, I had to pick my lines carefully. I just had to be mindful of everything coming out of me. It wasn’t funny, trust me. I have also produced some movies.

Men

I don’t do boys but I do men because a boy is someone that cannot take responsibilities. A man is someone who can handle anything that comes out of the relationship. For instance, I can’t date a boy who I would have to use a condom with to prevent me from getting pregnant because he is not ready for a baby yet. But a man is up to the task and if I tell him I am pregnant, he would start making plans to marry me.https://www.gistheaven.com/2019/07/i-cant-date-boys-who-use-condoms-to.html?m=1

Re: I Can’t Date Boys Who Use Condoms To Prevent Pregnancy – Nollywood Actress, Adek by FatherBona: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
We've noticed you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Date Boys Who Use Condoms To Prevent Pregnancy – Nollywood Actress, Adek by domopps(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
Confused set of people..... celebrities

Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Boys Who Use Condoms To Prevent Pregnancy – Nollywood Actress, Adek by Tolexander: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
She looks like Ini Edo, seems like she be Ini Ondo
Re: I Can’t Date Boys Who Use Condoms To Prevent Pregnancy – Nollywood Actress, Adek by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
In summary, She wants to trap guys with pregnancy.

Re: I Can’t Date Boys Who Use Condoms To Prevent Pregnancy – Nollywood Actress, Adek by Tolexander: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
I don’t do boys but I do men because a boy is someone that cannot take responsibilities. A man is someone who can handle anything that comes out of the relationship. For instance, I can’t date a boy who I would have to use a condom with to prevent me from getting pregnant because he is not ready for a baby yet. But a man is up to the task and if I tell him I am pregnant, he would start making plans to marry
This is the kinda mentality that makes most of them eventually become Baby mamas

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Boys Who Use Condoms To Prevent Pregnancy – Nollywood Actress, Adek by Jayslicky: 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
You are not married and you want to be having sex without protection just to trap an unfortunate man into paying you salary as babymama.

If her father had used a condom when having sex we wouldn't have such an idiot.

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Boys Who Use Condoms To Prevent Pregnancy – Nollywood Actress, Adek by kerzhim(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
Perhaps she should stop dating boys and move over to men.
Re: I Can’t Date Boys Who Use Condoms To Prevent Pregnancy – Nollywood Actress, Adek by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
No guy is ready to be a horseband to a slay queen.A slay whose kitty can swallow the joystick of a male horse with ease.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Boys Who Use Condoms To Prevent Pregnancy – Nollywood Actress, Adek by simonlee(m): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
cucumbae:
No guy is ready to be a horseband to a slay queen.A slay whose kitty can swallow the joystick of a male horse with ease.
18inch horse dick?

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Boys Who Use Condoms To Prevent Pregnancy – Nollywood Actress, Adek by kingxsamz(m): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2019

Re: I Can’t Date Boys Who Use Condoms To Prevent Pregnancy – Nollywood Actress, Adek by psucc(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
This one don send several men to their early grave. How dark is the road to hell!

God help us.
Re: I Can’t Date Boys Who Use Condoms To Prevent Pregnancy – Nollywood Actress, Adek by Gadafii: 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
I think the phrase" Nollywood actress" can as well substitute for olosho

I don't in the entire fxxk know who this afo.nja is angry.
Yet this dry camel poo of a thread will make fp embarassed
Re: I Can’t Date Boys Who Use Condoms To Prevent Pregnancy – Nollywood Actress, Adek by KfashionHubb: 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
Looking for a job after graduation is good,, but being self employed is even sweeter.

Ask how?

Drop your line to be added to our reseller WhatsApp group.
Where you can buy for wholesale price and resell for good gain
safe sex is good for you.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nelson Seen Kissing Lolo Wazobia FM Female Presenter (video & pic) / Roman Goddess Gives The Do’s And Don’ts For DM Sliders Worldwide / Actress Moyo Lawal Shares New Sexy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.