Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (90893 Views)

Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck / Police Arrest Man With 3-year-old boy's Head In Abuja / Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Ademidd: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
Is it that these people do not feel guilty when comiting these crimes or what? I can't look at the pictures, i hope they kill the foolish ritualist too. May we and members of our family not be a prey to them.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ledaman: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
I support jungle justice on this wicked act of ritualist.
Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by kingjrofficial(m): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
Karatum:
Buhari is the cause of all this wickedness in the land.
even before Buhari, therr has been this situation across the country...stop blaming ur president, jus look for the available solution wink
Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by iamNegro(m): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
tstx:

I do so via settings

What browser are you using and how efficient is it in saving data?
Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by tstx(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
iamNegro:

What browser are you using and how efficient is it in saving data?

Opera mini... Data saving = top notch
Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by kayalla(f): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kingpee2:
They shouldn’t kill him immediately,at least find out about his other culprits....

thats the mistake these jungle justice-ers make, they need to find out who the accomplice is or are and who sent them, cos the person who sends them will send another person

crazy!
Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by TheAk(m): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
iHart:
Is money ritual real? What if after the rituals you still remain poor?
Better don't joke with such sensitive matters oh!!eezt possible to remain broke after rishuals?you people shouldn't joke with me oh!all the time i spent soaking virgin pee with red handkerchief will not be in vain.
Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by 400billionman: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

Must u always tell the world how stupid u are? If u don't have anything reasonable to say on a sensitive and pathetic issues like this why not keep quiet. I know u will come with insults but I don't give a damn.

When the Righteous is in Power, the People prosper.
Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by iHart(m): 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
TheAk:

Better don't joke with such sensitive matters oh!!eezt possible to remain broke after rishuals?you people shouldn't joke with me oh!all the time i spent soaking virgin pee with red handkerchief will not be in vain.
hahaha, it will not work. Better go and hustle
Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kingpee2:
They shouldn’t kill him immediately,at least find out about his other culprits....

Some Black men dey reason?
Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by akdjr(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
Even the time of Clifford Oji? quote author=Karatum post=80028659]Buhari is the cause of all this wickedness in the land.
[/quote]
Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
maxnedu11:
I just went pass that road about an hour ago noticed the crowd and military presence. God help us
my brother me too, I just pasted there about 30minutes ago and I thought it was an accident, chai this world is wicked. I am crying right now, I'm in tears, I do hear stories but to witness this is just above my endurance, humans are wicked embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hope he got the beating of his life before sending him to hell....
Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
kingjrofficial:
even before Buhari, therr has been this situation across the country...stop blaming ur president, jus look for the available solution wink

Make me the president and I will profer solution to the problems.
Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oh! The height of wickedness embarassed
Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Gbengar07: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
Karatum:
Buhari is the cause of all this wickedness in the land.
pls borrow sense
Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Gbengar07: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
May God save us ,rip to d poor boi n my condolences to the family
Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
How I wish it's all these bet9ja scammers and yahoo boys that were mobbed than these ritualists.
Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by kingjrofficial(m): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Karatum:

Make me the president and I will profer solution to the problems.
lol... That's err body's dream... But bro, not how u think.. temptation na bastard!! grin grin
Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by wizod(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
Anybody dat rant 'say no to jungle justice' may his or her way be full of darkness and may nothing good come to his or her way.
Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
Gbengar07:
pls borrow sense

Dash me ur mama own
Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Almunjid(m): 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
daddytime:
The very good old testament kinda justice.

Savage but I endorse.

He should have been debriefed before getting minced though. Animal

Apologies to all animals because they sure are more animal than this mistake.

You rot here on earth and in heaven.

What do u expect to see in Tiwa Savage's country if not savagery?. Nigerians r gradually subscribing to jungle justice. I endorse it too. grin

Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
Damn... With the level of bloodlust and hunger for hard justice, one has to be mindful of the company one keeps... Imagine being innocent, and roasted alive all because of bad company... This is too violent an end.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by PlanckTime: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
your papa angry

Your papa and mama

3 Shares

Re: Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
But where is the Boy's head. Jungle justice sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) / 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead / Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.