Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Baba Alika Healing Home Autism Herbal Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baba Alika Healing Home Autism Herbal Cure (363 Views)

Home Malam Allau Mujeeb Spiritual Herbal Healing Home / Home Care Brooklyn Center | Nursing Staffing Agencies - Divine Healing Home Care / GTB 8th Annual Autism Conference Raises Hope For Children With Autism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baba Alika Healing Home Autism Herbal Cure by TENHEU22(m): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
My people I came across the above subject matter on the net. I inquired about there services because I have a daughter with an autism related problem. Their response was that I should pay $500.23 to get their herbs. I told them though I need a cure for my daughter I cannot afford it, and they started asking me how much do I have let them see whether they can help me. Fellow nairalanders please has anyone come across this BABA ALIKA HEALING HOME AUTISM HERBAL CURE? Is he real or scam? Thank you.
Re: Baba Alika Healing Home Autism Herbal Cure by wisino1(m): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
Autism has no cure bro....those guys are scam...what you need too do is show your daughter love and make sure you give her the best of care and you should start early also...look for good autism care center so she can learn early and be integrated

1 Like

Re: Baba Alika Healing Home Autism Herbal Cure by TENHEU22(m): 1:53am On Jul 09, 2019
Thanks bro I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Hypnosis Training And Meditation Center Provide Health Benefits To The Sufferers / 8 Massage Points Of The Body That Will Help You Relieve All Kinds Of Discomforts / How Did You Whiten Your Teeth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.