Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Leah Shaibu’s Story. What Would You Have Done? Be Honest. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leah Shaibu’s Story. What Would You Have Done? Be Honest. (452 Views)

Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) / Why True Christians See Leah Sheribu As A Huge Source Of Inspiration / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Leah Sharibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leah Shaibu’s Story. What Would You Have Done? Be Honest. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
As the title says. If you were to be in that position to denounce your faith. What would you have done?

For me, I’ll pray to God to understand and forgive me o. Life is already too short to still have those terrorist shorten it for me. grin
Re: Leah Shaibu’s Story. What Would You Have Done? Be Honest. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
stupidity:
As the title says. If you were to be in that position to denounce your faith. What would you have done?

For me, I’ll pray to God to understand and forgive me o. Life is already too short to still have those terrorist shorten it for me. grin

You are not even willing to do the right thing, but do you also know that God can shorten it faster than those terrorists can?

I don't want to do a Peter now, but what I would say is that i'm willing to stand by with my God to the death, and I know that He has given the courage to be able to make good what i'm willing to do.

God bless.
Re: Leah Shaibu’s Story. What Would You Have Done? Be Honest. by CodeTemplar: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
What if after lying to God you are killed before you could ask for forgiveness, even Stephen who died with the right choice was seeing heaven while being killed.
Re: Leah Shaibu’s Story. What Would You Have Done? Be Honest. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
CodeTemplar:
What if after lying to God you are killed before you could ask for forgiveness, even Stephen who died with the right choice was seeing heaven while being killed.
na wah. Una comment just turn me to an unbeliever right now. Lol.
Re: Leah Shaibu’s Story. What Would You Have Done? Be Honest. by bluebay(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
To start with, the terrorist asked her to denounce Christianity and get converted to Muslim. Do you know that Muslim is also a true religion which they obey the 10 commandments and even the Bible recognizes the Muslims but just that there are hypocrisy in it same as in Christianity. Anyone can convert if threatened because they all serve same God...

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like Small, Medium Or Large Cucumbers?---pastor To Married Woman / See What NYSC Did To Two Corpers Because Of Their Religion! CAN Reacts!!! / Priest Begins Rehabilitation Of Federal Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.