Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Laptop Not Display - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Not Display (860 Views)

The Chrome On My Laptop Not Responding Pls Help. / HELP!!! Laptop Not Charging / Laptop Not Displaying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Not Display by ebenezary(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
please l just on my laptop it boot up but the screen is not showing and I have use and monitor still the screen is not showing please what can I do to get it solved
It is an HP elitebook.
Re: Laptop Not Display by Officialgarri: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
Is the screen totally off while the fan is running or the screen is just dark...?
Re: Laptop Not Display by ebenezary(m): 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
Yes the screen is off while the light and fan are working
Re: Laptop Not Display by udemzyudex(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
ebenezary:
Yes the screen is off while the light and fan are working
Is your caplock blinking? If yes check the number of times it is blinking.

If NO

Press the caplock by yourself at interval (off and on) to see if it will respond.
Re: Laptop Not Display by ebenezary(m): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
Yes, it is working and even off and on it
Re: Laptop Not Display by udemzyudex(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
ebenezary:
Yes, it is working and even off and on it

If so, the motherboard is working fine, attention should be shifted to the signal cable (flex) or screen.
Point ur torch to your screen and see if anything is displayed.
Re: Laptop Not Display by Kunleforreal(m): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
ebenezary:
please l just on my laptop it boot up but the screen is not showing and I have use and monitor still the screen is not showing please what can I do to get it solved
It is an HP elitebook.

Hello, if you can't troubleshoot and fix the laptop fault after following all the advice given to you, call or whatsapp me for fixing if you are in Lagos.
Re: Laptop Not Display by jubrilELsudan: 8:39am On Jul 08, 2019
The screen is turned off. Switch on the laptop then use the designated keypad to increase the brightness. Google if you don't know which key to use to increase its brightness.
Re: Laptop Not Display by ebenezary(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2019
udemzyudex:

If so, the motherboard is working fine, attention should be shifted to the signal cable (flex) or screen.
Point ur torch to your screen and see if anything is displayed.

Nothing is displaying
Re: Laptop Not Display by udemzyudex(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2019
ebenezary:

Nothing is displaying

Then your screen is bad,see a laptop technician.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Laptop For Sale(perfect Condition) / 18 Best Core i5 Laptops and their Prices in Nigeria / My Two Year Old Hp-15 Freezes Three Times Per Day Help!!!!! (windows 10)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.