Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) (6968 Views)

How States Stand On RUGA / Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch / PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
Turantula:
Please lets try and differentiate Omoluabis from Yoruba Muslim (Afonjas) , because they are very different.

Yeloba Muslims eh! I just weak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by General0847: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
i thought is fulani that betrayed dem shocked

But metaphysical said fulani betrayed awo the frog ...

Awolowo was betrayed by his greed and selfish ambition. Just like Tinubu he too was a grovelling master who obeyed the wishes of his feudal lords the fulani.
They put him where he rightly belongs the same way IBB put MKO the coup sponsor where he belongs, in the dustbin of history. Tinubu will join them in 2023 insha Allah when Buhari will put him where he belongs.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
Infinityk:

Your mum is almost from my side
Where are u living presently
In school do u wanna visit me?

Btw wat do u say about my topic ... answer me let me know right now sad angry

My yoruba name is nifemi
Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Infinityk: 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
In school do u wanna visit me?

Btw wat do u say about my topic ... answer me let me know right now sad angry

My yoruba name is nifemi
Lol
I'm a conservative Yoruba
I hate other tribes in Nigeria
I dont like tinubu or buhari
All I care about is d welfare of Yorubas
About d topic,I dont know what to say
But I wanted to collect your number because u look familiar like my lost aunty and would like to gist with u
So send me your number asap
I'm waiting
Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
General0847:

Awolowo was betrayed by his greed and selfish ambition. Just like Tinubu he too was a grovelling master who obeyed the wishes of his feudal lords the fulani.
They put him where he rightly belongs the same way IBB put MKO the coup sponsor where he belongs, in the dustbin of history. Tinubu will join them in 2023 insha Allah when Buhari will put him where he belongs.

They thought igbos are foolish i laff this my half brothers ...igbos are running parallel economy n yorubas are negotiating wt fulani

Wen that time comes i will raise the campaign with my ladies forever gang on how yorubas betrayed gideon orkar in mb ,hw wat mb faces is by their making in NL ,Facebook,twitter etc n no mb ,se n ss wl vote dem ,

1 Like

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
Infinityk:

Lol
But I wanted to collect your number because u look familiar like my lost aunty and would like to gist with u
I'm waiting
Tell me your mind or fvck off ,
Have you heard of me b4 , i dont give a damn ok ,
And am not your aunty ...my mum might be yoruba but igbo blood is 95%
Queensekxy tell him
Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Lightening: 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
Blackfire:

Who cursed your medulla oblongata..

A king in osun state was detained with his people.... And the Fulani who butcher some Yoruba
people were released.... And you are here ranting about a state you don't even know where it is on the map.

Pele omo eru

And that king is still in detention o. These people are the basest form of homo sapiens.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Infinityk: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
Nope I can't say my mind
Im here for Igbos,and to deal with Igbos yoot
U are half Yoruba, so I've spared u
All I care about is bashing Igbos yoots especially anambra and abia Igbos
So on d topic, u would know I don't like some section of Yorubas particularly Muslims
U would see how I castigate them here every time
But what u highlighted is right
Yorubas want to b president so badly so they are keeping mum about d ruga issue
Even tinubu has not said anything
Every Yorubas political leader is afraid because Yorubas are highly unpredictable even tinubu is scared
An average Yoruba including Muslims doesn't support d ruga idea
But because of presidency, what do u expect them to do
Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by tosinosam(m): 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
Queensekxy tell him
Ur mum might be Yoruba shocked shocked shocked are u kidding me? grin 95% Igbo blood?? Its kinda hard to bliv ...shey u dey whine ni
Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by nwanyionitsha: 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
Westtimeline:
Sacrifice material. cheesy offering you to a talk less non existing god cheesy. Chai
ERU...IWOFA

1 Like

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
[[s]quote author=Westtimeline post=80043772]But, but WHO does not know. So who are the everyone. You mean our fellow dirty OSU cheesy[/quote]
[/s]
iwofa omo eru

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by nwanyionitsha: 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
Unik3030:
the osus are naturally fools, their obsession with Yoruba is getting out of hand. even when the north keeps dealing with them, all they keep shouting is Yoruba's. can't they face buhari squarely n other northerners? y must they transfer aggression to Yoruba?
eru...iwofa

1 Like

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Rekhina(f): 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
By allah wat is za eru iwofa is it akonji afonja allah name

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by YorubaHero12: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
Amatarasha:

They thought igbos are foolish i laff this my half brothers ...igbos are running parallel economy n yorubas are negotiating wt fulani

Wen that time comes i will raise the campaign with my ladies forever gang on how yorubas betrayed gideon orkar in mb ,hw wat mb faces is by their making in NL ,Facebook,twitter etc n no mb ,se n ss wl vote dem ,
All these OSU people won’t seems to amaze me, we have learnt to do without you guys, you can ask your ancestors about that. The Yorubas do not need your vote, you are inconsequential. The best thing you can do is to call the Fulani to help you because I know you’re all clamoring for PDP to bring out Kwakwanso.

If you like start going from door to door for your hate campaign, it does not stop US from emerging.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by YorubaHero12: 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
ERU...IWOFA

ijaw Slav.es hope you’ve worshiped Asari Dokubo today? I heard when he roars your elders shivers. Even the albino Cownu couldn’t utter a single word the last time Asari Dokubo called your whole generation slaves.

Also I heard Asari Dokubo is a Muslim, meaning you are also Fulani slaves indirectly.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Xisnin(m): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Infinityk:

Lol
I'm waiting

The OP is a man and an Ipob member.
Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Xisnin(m): 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
The politics section is losing its value with the recent surge in posts
by depressed souls and trolls.
The OP could not even claim her gender and ethnicity despite being on
an anonymous forum.
Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Rekhina(f): 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
Xisnin:

You 2 be woman and tinubu yellowteeth gang grin

1 Like

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Rekhina(f): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
Xisnin:
The politics section is losing its value with the recent surge in posts
by depressed souls and trolls.
The OP could not even claim her gender and ethnicity despite being on
an anonymous forum.
eru iwofa ...no shame

Declare your gender asset Bobrisky grin

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by YorubaHero12: 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
Rekhina:
You 2 be woman and tinubu yellowteeth gang grin
At least he’s now the runaway albino cownu, who the Fulanis sent on exile

1 Like

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by YorubaHero12: 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
Rekhina:
eru iwofa ...no shame

Nice that all of you OSU are starting to learn Yoruba, that shows your refugee status in Yoruba land is starting to take shape. Speak more Yoruba, I’ll love to hear you Type it.

But the fulanis held you and your ancestors in Nigeria against your will, you are a true slave to the caliphate.

Alhaji Asari Dokubo called you slaves not too long and your Igwes crawl to him to beg him not to chain them. You were a slave, currently a slave, and will continue to be a slave in the future. OSU

1 Like

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by nwanyionitsha: 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
LegendHero:

Thank God you are trying to speak Yoruba, that shows you are trying so much to fit in to your superior master. In no time your heritage will be lost, coz most of you OSU pig are refugees in the Southwest.

The fulanis conquered you already, you’ve been crying for them to give you a chance to rule Nigeria, they seized your land and divided it for the SS, they killed over 3million plus, they affected your psyche and forged you guys into hate stricken souls.

They killed you in numbers not too long in Imo, why can’t you face your Fulani masters instead of the Yorubas? Don’t you think you osu pigs have a lot of problem?
See lamentation of the past. Keep wailing. We don't need presidency.
Go face the emir of illorin,Iwo and Lagos.
Your land has been overtaken by your caliphate master.
We to not bow to the caliphate or wait for them to sight the moon.
We are self made. We stand fast. No room for ruga.
You can embrace the lagoon for comfort. A

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Xisnin(m): 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
Rekhina:
eru iwofa ...no shame

You must feel really special posting comments among real humans.
Unfortunately, this isn't a good section for a fish to get customers.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
This comment below is a dangerous comment ,igbos beware on how you go about your decision making without knowing the hidden agendas of your neighbour,
The sophiscated are planning your downfall while you think you are one on the issue !
Omoslim what did u av to say ,imaginary imo born
They planned to use ohanaeze's threat to Arewa youth against you igbos ,Knowing fully well Arewa youth threatened first !

Igbos beware !
See screenshots below

Cc immhotep lzaa oshigun

Sweetie, how is my comment you quote "dangerous" ? Nigeria is looking for solutions and you lot are behaving like enemies-within as you always do. Tomorrow you will ask to lead other Nigerians you have shown lack of love for and have always sought to undermine in periods of crisis when we should all unite to find solutions that will move Nigeria forward. Is it not safe to say your outlook and stance reveals your anti-Nigerian predisposition?

1 Like

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by nwanyionitsha: 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
LegendHero:

Like I said, it’s nice ya’ll are starting to learn Yoruba, it’s a welcome development and I’ll want you to use more Yoruba on me.

Now back to your incoherent reply Osu pig, the fulanis butchered almost 3 million of you guys in cold blood in 1967-1970. They seized your land and divided it among the minority ethnic groups. They forced you to remain in Nigeria against your ancestors wishes, that is what is called being a slave.

They bend your ancestors and the coming generations to their will, you have been shouting marginalization since the time of your fathers but yet the fulanis still lords over you. That is what is called slave.

The lowest of the minority ethnic group Ijaw called the whole Igbos slaves not too long ago and your elders ran to beg like a true Slav.es, even the albino runaway couldn’t utter a single word. That is what is called Slave
The land of your ancestors is in the hands of your master.
Is there and slavery greater than this.
Oga,you have kept your knees bended for too long.
It is time for a revolt to get illorin back.
No room for ruga in the east. You can only wail.
Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
YorubaHero12:

All these OSU people won’t seems to amaze me, we have learnt to do without you guys, you can ask your ancestors about that. The Yorubas do not need your vote, you are inconsequential. The best thing you can do is to call the Fulani to help you because I know you’re all clamoring for PDP to bring out Kwakwanso.

If you like start going from door to door for your hate campaign, it does not stop US from emerging.
Am ashamed , my igbo blood speaks for me eventhough my second maiden name is nifemi
Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by nwanyionitsha: 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
LegendHero:

Lol, I don laugh tire for here. For your info, in as much as the earth keeps rotating, there will be Muslim, Christians, and Ifa in Yorubaland and you Osu pig will wail from now till eternity on the said matter.

We have learnt to conquer religious animosity in Yoruba land, even you Osu pig still fight among yourself I.e. catholic and Anglican Igbos. Osu pig tell me more Yoruba, I like seeing you Type in Yoruba , continue.
ISI, dem dey fight.afonja and school authority over hijab.
It happened a while ago in osun state.
Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oshigun:

Sweetie, how is my comment you quote "dangerous" ? Nigeria is looking for solutions and you lot are behaving like enemies-within as you always do. Tomorrow you will ask to lead other Nigerians you have shown lack of love for and have always sought to undermine in periods of crisis when we should all unite to find solutions that will move Nigeria forward. Is it not safe to say your outlook and stance reveals your anti-Nigerian predisposition?
RUGA campaigner spotted

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Infinityk: 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
Xisnin:

nope! I'm a bona fide Yoruba man u should know I was playing with amatarasha did u really think I was serious
Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by nwanyionitsha: 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
LegendHero:

This Osu pig don’t even know islam got to Yoruba land through trade with the Mali people, that’s why Islam is called Esin Imale (Religion of the Malian people) in Yoruba land.

Your ancestors are daft that they pass lies to your generation since they know you have no brain of your own to think. Isn’t that what the albino Cownu did to all of you to convince a whole tribe of Jubril issue, even your PhD holders are caught up in the web.
Tufiakwa slavery.
Islam got to Yoruba land first but you dare not sight the moon.
Until you sight the moon,you remain a slave.
Eru jeje.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
tosinosam:

Ur mum might be Yoruba shocked shocked shocked are u kidding me? grin 95% Igbo blood?? Its kinda hard to bliv ...shey u dey whine ni
My mum is yoruba ,but this ruga fished me out from hiding thats y am in politics most times...i no my half brothers wont complain , my ondo maternal side is in danger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PRUZENLIFE *5966# / Ondo Elections Not Free And Fair- Akeredolu / AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.