Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) (6966 Views)

How States Stand On RUGA / Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch / PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by MetaPhysical: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
This comment below is a dangerous comment ,igbos beware on how you go about your decision making without knowing the hidden agendas of your neighbour,
The sophiscated are planning your downfall while you think you are one on the issue !
Omoslim what did u av to say ,imaginary imo born
They planned to use ohanaeze's threat to Arewa youth against you igbos ,Knowing fully well Arewa youth threatened first !

Igbos beware !
See screenshots below

Cc immhotep lzaa oshigun

You just flood Nairaland with noise, nothing else. What OSHIGUN said in that screenshot is the truth. I can't see why it's a problem for you or any Ibo.

5 Likes

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by QueenSekxy(f): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
selemempe:
This is an eye opener...i suggest ohaneze and igbo leaders shouls stop talking openly about this RUGA. Keep ur cards close to ur chest...let tinubu and the west fight it on behalf of southerners. Yorubas think they are cunning. Everything is now about 2023
Very true. They are cunning.
You can hardly hear there leaders complain about it cos they wouldn't wanna offend their masters that could give them hallucinated 2023 votes.

They are obviously back stabbers.

Did you hear them condemn the ultimatum given to southerners by those cows up north?
They left everything for Igbos and ohaneze.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Unik3030: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
Blackfire:

Eranko sebi IWOFA ni Iran re
thats d perfect name asari called your forefathers, slave

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by LegendHero(m): 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
my dirty ewewdu afonja moronic slave ,let's go back to ogbomoso aND gulp some hydraulic soup
So o MO pe iwofa la a n je?
Thank God you are trying to speak Yoruba, that shows you are trying so much to fit in to your superior master. In no time your heritage will be lost, coz most of you OSU pig are refugees in the Southwest.

The fulanis conquered you already, you’ve been crying for them to give you a chance to rule Nigeria, they seized your land and divided it for the SS, they killed over 3million plus, they affected your psyche and forged you guys into hate stricken souls.

They killed you in numbers not too long in Imo, why can’t you face your Fulani masters instead of the Yorubas? Don’t you think you osu pigs have a lot of problem?

8 Likes

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by budaatum: 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You just flood Nairaland with noise, nothing else. What OSHIGUN said in that screenshot is the truth. I can't see why it's a problem for you or any Ibo.
We should not expect those blinded by ethnic concerns to be the measure of good or bad!

Oshigun thank you very much for your wisdom.

budaatum:

The Fear of Fulani Herdsmen and Cows!

Livestock Transformation Development Plan

Cattle Ranch 101

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by LegendHero(m): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
Blackfire:

Who cursed your medulla oblongata..

A king in osun state was detained with his people.... And the Fulani who butcher some Yoruba
people were released.... And you are here ranting about a state you don't even know where it is on the map.

Pele omo eru
Like I said, it’s nice ya’ll are starting to learn Yoruba, it’s a welcome development and I’ll want you to use more Yoruba on me.

Now back to your incoherent reply Osu pig, the fulanis butchered almost 3 million of you guys in cold blood in 1967-1970. They seized your land and divided it among the minority ethnic groups. They forced you to remain in Nigeria against your ancestors wishes, that is what is called being a slave.

They bend your ancestors and the coming generations to their will, you have been shouting marginalization since the time of your fathers but yet the fulanis still lords over you. That is what is called slave.

The lowest of the minority ethnic group Ijaw called the whole Igbos slaves not too long ago and your elders ran to beg like a true Slav.es, even the albino runaway couldn’t utter a single word. That is what is called Slave

6 Likes

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Blackfire(m): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
Unik3030:

IWOFA omo ERU.
Aregba dake
Omo langidi
Oponu ikeji okola
IWOFA omo ERU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Blackfire(m): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
LegendHero:

Like I said, it’s nice ya’ll are starting to learn Yoruba, it’s a welcome development and I’ll want you to use more Yoruba on me.

Now back to your incoherent reply Osu pig, the fulanis butchered almost 3 million of you guys in cold blood in 1967-1970. They seized your land and divided it among the minority ethnic groups. They forced you to remain in Nigeria against your ancestors wishes, that is what is called being a slave.

They bend your ancestors and the coming generations to their will, you have been shouting marginalization since the time of your fathers but yet the fulanis still lords over you. That is what is called slave.

The lowest of the minority ethnic group Ijaw called the whole Igbos slaves not too long ago and your elders ran to beg like a true Slav.es, even the albino runaway couldn’t utter a single word. That is what is called Slave

E pain the IWOFA like Cain to his back.... You wrote a lamentation... Ekun lomi ERU

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
LegendHero:

Thank God you are trying to speak Yoruba, that shows you are trying so much to fit in to your superior master. In no time your heritage will be lost, coz most of you OSU pig are refugees in the Southwest.

The fulanis conquered you already, you’ve been crying you face your Fulani masters instead of the Yorubas? Don’t you think you osu pigs have a lot of problem?
Yes the folani Muslims conquered us that's y 70% of we dirty afonja morons are muslims, grin, we tried so hard to claim kwara and lagos but the folani dealt with u's moronic afonja slaves, the edo people gave us a blow in the face by saying the truth that lags belongs to edo people. My fellow dirty afonja moronic slave.
We are in sifia pains in ewedu land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by LegendHero(m): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

Yes the folani Muslims conquered us that's y 70% of we dirty afonja morons are muslims, grin, we tried so hard to claim kwara and lags but the folani dealt with u's moronic afonja slaves, the edo people gave us a blow in the face by saying the truth that lags belongs to edo people. My fellow dirty afonja moronic slave.

Lol, I don laugh tire for here. For your info, in as much as the earth keeps rotating, there will be Muslim, Christians, and Ifa in Yorubaland and you Osu pig will wail from now till eternity on the said matter.

We have learnt to conquer religious animosity in Yoruba land, even you Osu pig still fight among yourself I.e. catholic and Anglican Igbos. Osu pig tell me more Yoruba, I like seeing you Type in Yoruba , continue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
LegendHero:

Lol, I don laugh tire for here. For your info, in as much as the earth keeps moving, there will be Muslim, still fight among yourself I.e. catholic and Anglican Igbos. Osu pig tell me more Yoruba, I like seeing you Type in Yoruba , continue.
Yes the folani Muslims conquered us that's y 70% of we dirty afonja morons are muslims, grin we tried so hard to claim kwara and lags but the folani dealt with u's moronic afonja slaves, the edo people gave us a blow in the face by saying the truth that lags belongs to edo people. My fellow dirty afonja moronic slave.
Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Westtimeline: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
Unik3030:
grin Only if he knows the meaning
Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by LegendHero(m): 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

Yes the folani Muslims conquered us that's y 70% of we dirty afonja morons are muslims, grin we tried so hard to claim kwara and lags but the folani dealt with u's moronic afonja slaves, the edo people gave us a blow in the face by saying the truth that lags belongs to edo people. My fellow dirty afonja moronic slave.

This Osu pig don’t even know islam got to Yoruba land through trade with the Mali people, that’s why Islam is called Esin Imale (Religion of the Malian people) in Yoruba land.

Your ancestors are daft that they pass lies to your generation since they know you have no brain of your own to think. Isn’t that what the albino Cownu did to all of you to convince a whole tribe of Jubril issue, even your PhD holders are caught up in the web.

6 Likes

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
LegendHero:

This Osu pig don’t even know islam got to Yoruba land to all of you to convince a whole tribe of Jubril issue, even your PhD holders are caught up in the web.
We dirty afonja morons are slaves to our master living up stairs grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by General0847: 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
This comment below is a dangerous comment ,igbos beware on how you go about your decision making without knowing the hidden agendas of your neighbour,
The sophiscated are planning your downfall while you think you are one on the issue !
Omoslim what did u av to say ,imaginary imo born
They planned to use ohanaeze's threat to Arewa youth against you igbos ,Knowing fully well Arewa youth threatened first !

Igbos beware !
See screenshots below

Cc immhotep lzaa oshigun

Cowardice and betrayal runs deep in the yoruba blood.

If I lie ask Kola Abiola and Oladipo Diya.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Blackfire(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
Westtimeline:
How does this incoherent talk stop you from being OSU by heart grin

How far IWOFA linage? Have you eaten

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Blackfire(m): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

Everyone knows that we dirty afonja morons are the dirtiest people on earth , our afonja women are so dirty,
Out afonja ladies will wear one pant for 3 weeks. Then she will remove it, thinking she wanna wash it, ?
She will still turn the back and wear for another 2 weeks grin. My dirty afonja moronic slave iwofa, let us go and hawk agbo so that we can see small money to buy hydraulic soup grin

That. IWOFA. Part sweet me eh.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by kettykin: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
[quote author=sarrki post=80031587][/quote]

Catalonia in online, South Cameroon Country is online ,Scotland is online.

However Odua Republic is offline and only on paper.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Isn't that a curse laid upon oduduwa?
Afonja betrayed kwara, They betrayed Abiola, they betrayed Awolowo, and we think that they will think twice before they betray the better southerners?

Lmao.
what a shame ! Yorubas wants negociation wt fulani killing dem

1 Like

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
A man that no one trust is no man at all......
Thats a lesson to yoruba
Cc metaphysical oshigun

1 Like

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
General0847:

Cowardice and betrayal runs deep in the yoruba blood.

If I lie ask Kola Abiola and Oladipo Diya.
Dey betrayed gideon orkar

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by General0847: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
Dey betrayed gideon orkar
They even betrayed their own MKO.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
Infinityk:

what state are u living right now
and what state does your dad comes from
my dad is Anambra ,my mum from Ondo ...but was trained in anambra

1 Like

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
General0847:

They even betrayed their own MKO.
i thought is fulani that betrayed dem shocked

But metaphysical said fulani betrayed awo the frog ...

1 Like

Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Infinityk: 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
my dad is Anambra ,my mum from Ondo ...but was trained in anambra
Your mum is almost from my side
Where are u living presently
Re: Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo) by Amatarasha(f): 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
selemempe:
This is an eye opener...i suggest ohaneze and igbo leaders shouls stop talking openly about this RUGA. Keep ur cards close to ur chest...let tinubu and the west fight it on behalf of southerners. Yorubas think they are cunning. Everything is now about 2023
With God on ourside we will conquer evil by demonic herdsmen and saboteurs of yoruba

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coups In Nigeria •ibb’s Adc, Uk Bello, Pretended To Be With Us And Was Killed / AMERICA WONDER ; APC Produces A Cyber Cafe Certificate For Buhari. Picture. / Gani Adam Before And Gani Adams After Receiving Jonathan Pipeline Contract

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.