Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Why Ex-corper, Mercy Adelakun Committed Suicide - Boyfriend - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Ex-corper, Mercy Adelakun Committed Suicide - Boyfriend (626 Views)

Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) / Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com / Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Ex-corper, Mercy Adelakun Committed Suicide - Boyfriend by humy2020: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
Recall that we at [url]nyscinfo.com[/url] reported that ex-corper, Mercy Adelakun committed suicide because her boy friend dumped her.  

Mercy's boyfriend has narrated why his girlfriend committed suicide. Mercy Adelakun's boyfriend (name withheld) has given nyscinfo.com the full story why his lover took her own life.

According to Mercy's boyfriend, Mercy attempted suicide up to three times before they started dating in 2017. "I really love her despite the fact she was 'epileptic'. We both planned to get married but her parents never allowed that to happen because they said I'm cursed."

"Mercy's parents attend 'white garment church', and they always see visions that I am a curse to their family..."

Source: https://nyscinfo.com/why-ex-corper-mercy-adelakun-committed-suicide-boyfriend/

Re: Why Ex-corper, Mercy Adelakun Committed Suicide - Boyfriend by Kingsaeedibn: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
Thunder faya you there.. Mr lair

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Question / Kebbi Corpers Lets Chat / NYSC Postpones Orientation Date In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.