Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

When Will Justice Be Done On Evans The KIDNAPPER - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / When Will Justice Be Done On Evans The KIDNAPPER (285 Views)

Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will Justice Be Done On Evans The KIDNAPPER by DeHitMan450: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
I keep on wondering why it is taking this long for Evans to be convicted and executed!based on the law against KIDNAPPING of which carries the death penalty if any one is find guity of in Lagos state.This was signed into law before Evans was arrested by formar Governor Ambode.This should be done without any further delay to serve as a deterence to other who-be EVANS!!

(1) (Reply)

OAU Students Pour Sniper On Each Other’s Face / Yahoo Yahoo / Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.