Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,347 members, 7,954,407 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

First Photos Of Busola Dakolo After Her Explosive Interview - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Photos Of Busola Dakolo After Her Explosive Interview (56890 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: First Photos Of Busola Dakolo After Her Explosive Interview by oblaak(m): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
TechCapon:
I think everything she said about the pastor is true but it's a shame she decided to go public with it after 20 years. All she cares about is attention after all I never knew who she was before this whole rape story nobody knew who she was.
It’s okay if you think so. At least you don’t know, you only think. And where’s the evidence that it’s true?
Re: First Photos Of Busola Dakolo After Her Explosive Interview by opribo(m): 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
Carlyboi:
Shey you even followed the story at all?

I did follow the story. The lady is at fault if she wants to tell us a different story it's ok but to call it rape is a total no no. If she was a no nonsense type of Christian it wont happen to her but because she is the type who go after married men that's why she shamelessly gave in. After 20years she's trying to blackmail a man. Loose upbringing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) / Pretty Mike: My Nude Girls Are Happy For The Stunts / Tobi Yeye: Denrele Edun Meets His Lookalike - Shares Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.