Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) (47910 Views)

13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds / Precious Chikwendu Visits Ex-husband, FFK & Children At Home After 2 Years(photo / KNUST Graduates Invent Solar Electric Cooker That Can Work For 25 Years (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by sundayoluwatimi(m): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2019
Some good strides there.
Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by kaima1984(f): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2019
Congrats bro,keep soaring high
Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by vicfajeze: 9:05am On Jul 08, 2019
teadrake:
Awa Omoluabi niyen oo
WELLDONE,WHY ARE THE NORTHERNS STILL DOMINATING U?
Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by kingcalipha(m): 9:06am On Jul 08, 2019
A spark of hope for the youths

Meanwhile

Registration is ongoing for STEM SUMMER SCHOOL.
Fully Practical with best facilitators and STEM equipment.

Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by zanogo(m): 9:06am On Jul 08, 2019
RTSC:

More nonsense, and i am the one that is bragging.

Go to lagos and everywhere, your people are either doing owomi da or busy learning artisan work.

Who goes to school again in yoruba land? They are either learning tailoring, hairdresser or bricklaying work.
I served in yoruba land. A lot of schools there can't pay salaries without a healthy amount of youth corpers.

I gave you a simple assignment. Go to any school in Nigeria outside the south east and south west.
Compare the number of igbo students to the.number of yoruba students.
you ought to be a comedian, so because yorubas are picking tailoring, bricklaying as vocations means they have ditched education, haba!!! you are better than this, that means those igbos chasing buses with expired gala, or those ones learning spare part works or electronics work waiting for their master to settle them after some years means igbo people are no more into education? i do not have problem with u, but i have problem with your assumptions, it lacks any form of credibility.

5 Likes

Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by vicfajeze: 9:11am On Jul 08, 2019
Infinityk:

that's y I laugh when I see waec ranking
my brother then failed waec in public secondary school
he later did GCE waec and got 4 a1 and bs throughout
after public school waec,Yorubas always do other exams
D EXAMS NO GET NAME?
Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by RalphJean: 9:11am On Jul 08, 2019
TrendingGist:
34-year-old Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi, a Law graduate of the University of Ilorin, has become the youngest senior advocate of Nigeria (SAN).
He was among the 38 lawyers recently elevated to that height. The new SANs would be sworn in September. .
The new SANs are:
1. Adedoyin Oyinkan Rhodes-Vivour
2. Abdullahi Haruna
3. Manga Muhammed Nurudeen
4. Adedayo Toba Apapta
5. John Onuegbulam Asoluka
6. Adedokun Mathew Makinde
7. Daniel Chukwudi Enwelum
8. Emmanuel Adeyeye Oyebanji
9. Tuduru Uchendu Ede
10. Abdul Olajide Ajana
11. Ama Vemaark Etuwewe
12. Oladipo Adekorede Olasope
13. Leslie Arthur Olutayo Nylander
14. Olusegun Oyediran Fowowe
15. Andrew Essien Hutton
16. Olukayode Abayomi Enitan
17. Paul Harris Adakole Ogbole
18. Olaniyi Maruph Olopade
19. Samuel Ngozi Agweh
20. Olusegun Omoniyi Jolaawo
21. Alphonsus Okoh Alubo
22. Ayo Asala
23. Abiodun Adediran Olatunji
24. Olumide Andrew Aju
25. Chimezie Victor Chikwem Ihekweazu
26. Mamman Lawan
27. Uchefula Ugonna Chikwumaeze
28. Ebun-Olu Samuel Adegboruwa
29. Usman Ogwu Sule
30. Safiya Umar Badamasi
31. Echezona Chukwudi Etiaba
32. Godwin Osemeahon Omoaka
33. Emeka Onyemaechi Ozoani
34. Alexander Chukwudi Ejesieme
35. Jephthah Chikodi Njikonye
36. Aikhunegbe Anthony Malik
37. Alhassan Akeje Umar
38. Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi
SAN is conferred on Nigerian lawyers who have practiced for not less than 10 years, and have achieved distinction in the profession.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/34-year-old-unilorin-graduate-becomes-nigerias-youngest-san-ever

As long as Buhari, and his likes remain president of Nigeria, only no’s: 2,3,26 & 30 will EVER reach the pinnacle of their career.
Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by bonnyhope: 9:12am On Jul 08, 2019
crackhouse:
Wetin concern hausa man with SAN? Dem dey go school? Check the names and see...

and they are still leading you
Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by Sterope(f): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2019
What nonsense are you spewing? undecided

Officialgarri:
When it comes to education, never doubt the Yorubas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by Chanchit: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2019
RTSC:
Just like you have always cried at the mention of igbo amaka.
Hypocrites.
Igbo Amaka!
Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2019
bonnyhope:

and they are still leading you
it's you they are leading and not me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by cosef: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2019
Appointment for SAN is more political than meritorious. The guy is an APC card carrying member. Do your findings.
Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by zoedew: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2019
crackhouse:
What a statement! Not quite!
Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by cosef: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2019
Infinityk:

Na Yorubas dominate
After then Igbo and south south
Then middle belt
Most of those names sounding igboish are actually south south

There are indigenous Igbos in the geo-political south south. Use your brain.
Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by Glink2018(m): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2019
.. and we have some 40+ years old that have not achieve anything in their life.
Some of Dem dey nairaland. Na Soo Soo trash Dem sabi type as comments..
Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by bonnyhope: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2019
crackhouse:
it's you they are leading and not me...

oga what are u saying abi u no be nigerian?

this is not matter of arguement
Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2019
bonnyhope:

oga what are u saying abi u no be nigerian?

this is not matter of arguement
I no be Nigerian.
Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by KingOdart(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2019
RTSC:

The south west is Yoruba land. How can Igbo's dominate your region?
Though an Igbo man currently holds the record as the best ever student in the university of Ibadan with a cgpa of 7.0/7.0.

I ask you to go to outside the South west and South east and compare igbo to Yoruba students.

even Nigerian students emerged the best in European schools and break records

What i am trying to say is that there are more Yoruba in every sectors whether na law or medical

And Yoruba usually don't go to school in the East

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by ledaman: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2019
crackhouse:
No 23 and 26 are they Yorubas?
Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2019
Black people and needless braggadocio. Tomorrow, they wonder why the race is utterly undeveloped whereas cooperation is needed in today's hyper-competitive world. Tomorrow, they will blame the white man, Chinese, Arabs for their undevelopment. He got SAN'd and see the fight for famzing, now imagine he won a Nobel Prize in a science category? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by Modphase: 9:34am On Jul 08, 2019
And we all know the foolish tribe that brag the most in Nigeria.

RTSC:

Are igbos.not ably represented in the list?
What is so special about having the youngest?
It is just one person.

One young igbo man is the best graduate ever in the history of the Nigerian law school and became its youngest ever lecturer.
He just finished his law fellowship programme from harvard which he got on scholarship, and is already back at the NLS.
Dosen't change the fact that it still counts as one.

Bragging is for inferior empty vessels.

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by Agugbadin: 9:34am On Jul 08, 2019
How does this add value to our country, this is irrelevant to a country is now 5th world where human beings are used for money rituals, where it is unsafe to be a female, kidnapping is the order of the day, no light, hunger, unemployment and many more
Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by Agugbadin: 9:36am On Jul 08, 2019
Gerrard59:
Black people and needless braggadocio. Tomorrow, they wonder why the race is utterly undeveloped whereas cooperation is needed in today's hyper-competitive world. Tomorrow, they will blame the white man, Chinese, Arabs for their undevelopment. He got SAN'd and see the fight for famzing, now imagine he won a Nobel Prize in a science category? undecided

I totally agree with you, thank you, nice one
Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by sageer1706(m): 9:38am On Jul 08, 2019
robinso01:
hardly c northerns on d list...
U sure say u no get eye problem or better still go wear that ur medicated glass
Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by gulfer: 9:39am On Jul 08, 2019
symbolofhope:
Southwest lead others follow
You can say that again, aprroximately 40% of the new SAN (39.47368421052632) cool cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by EsquireTee(m): 9:41am On Jul 08, 2019
last time i checked, kwara was still part of the north.
But what do i even know?
robinso01:
hardly c northerns on d list...

Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by Baroba(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2019
Congrats to the young fella and my cousin Emeka Ozoani.. Even though I no trust Naija education or awards..
Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by Lombrozo(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2019
ruga is what they want
Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by Brainardc(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2019
Congratulations bro, it's not an easy fit
Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2019
teadrake:

University of Ilorin enjoys continued academic stability for the past 18years and hence no strike. Yes,it's very much possible.

Did Fashola not graduate from uni Ilorin ?
Their law department must be rather good
Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by GEEBITE: 10:10am On Jul 08, 2019
Now we can see the normal trend.Once merit is involved you can separate the chaff.Out of 38 SANS only four from the North and this is the usual pattern in most fields.When it comes to political appointments or elevation to highest position in Judiciary,then the ADAMUS AND LAWANS will triple the number from the whole south.
TrendingGist:
34-year-old Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi, a Law graduate of the University of Ilorin, has become the youngest senior advocate of Nigeria (SAN).
He was among the 38 lawyers recently elevated to that height. The new SANs would be sworn in September. .
The new SANs are:
1. Adedoyin Oyinkan Rhodes-Vivour
2. Abdullahi Haruna
3. Manga Muhammed Nurudeen
4. Adedayo Toba Apapta
5. John Onuegbulam Asoluka
6. Adedokun Mathew Makinde
7. Daniel Chukwudi Enwelum
8. Emmanuel Adeyeye Oyebanji
9. Tuduru Uchendu Ede
10. Abdul Olajide Ajana
11. Ama Vemaark Etuwewe
12. Oladipo Adekorede Olasope
13. Leslie Arthur Olutayo Nylander
14. Olusegun Oyediran Fowowe
15. Andrew Essien Hutton
16. Olukayode Abayomi Enitan
17. Paul Harris Adakole Ogbole
18. Olaniyi Maruph Olopade
19. Samuel Ngozi Agweh
20. Olusegun Omoniyi Jolaawo
21. Alphonsus Okoh Alubo
22. Ayo Asala
23. Abiodun Adediran Olatunji
24. Olumide Andrew Aju
25. Chimezie Victor Chikwem Ihekweazu
26. Mamman Lawan
27. Uchefula Ugonna Chikwumaeze
28. Ebun-Olu Samuel Adegboruwa
29. Usman Ogwu Sule
30. Safiya Umar Badamasi
31. Echezona Chukwudi Etiaba
32. Godwin Osemeahon Omoaka
33. Emeka Onyemaechi Ozoani
34. Alexander Chukwudi Ejesieme
35. Jephthah Chikodi Njikonye
36. Aikhunegbe Anthony Malik
37. Alhassan Akeje Umar
38. Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi
SAN is conferred on Nigerian lawyers who have practiced for not less than 10 years, and have achieved distinction in the profession.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/34-year-old-unilorin-graduate-becomes-nigerias-youngest-san-ever
Re: Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) by GEEBITE: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2019
Uniben.
sweetgala:

Did Fashola not graduate from uni Ilorin ?
Their law department must be rather good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. / Fatima Bombom-Sani Shines At Nigeria Law School, Breaks Record / Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.