Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

My BET Award Not For Me Alone — Burna Boy Entertainment My BET - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My BET Award Not For Me Alone — Burna Boy Entertainment My BET (286 Views)

Burna Boy: I Went To Get A Drink, That's Was Why My Mum Collected My BET Award / Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award / Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My BET Award Not For Me Alone — Burna Boy Entertainment My BET by soliuwap(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
On Wednesday night, DJ Jimmy Jatt, Ice Prince, Skiibi,

Larry Gaga, Sensei Uche, Dammy Krane, Dremo, Peruzzi,

among many other entertainers, joined Afro-fusion

music singer, Burna Boy at Club Quilox, to celebrate his

big win at the just-concluded BET awards.

The exclusive party which was organized by the BET

Nigeria Team was also attended by the ‘Dangote

crooner’s Jamaican girlfriend, Stefflon Don, who was on

ground to support her man. This visit marks the first

time the UK rapper is visiting Nigeria.

Speaking at the celebration, Burna Boy noted that the

award is not meant for him alone but for the Nigerians

and by extension, Africa. “Thank you, everyone, for

supporting me and standing by me all these years. As

Africans, we need to stick together and have a unified

voice. This BET award is for Nigeria and Africa”, he said.
pls Read More:http://quickgetpay.com.ng/my-bet-award-not-for-me-alone-burna-boy/

(1) (Reply)

See Something? Fans Are Dragging Queen #tiwasavage Over The Ripped Bum Short She / Bbnaija Updates / R.kelly Re-arrested Over Sex Trafficking Charges In Chicago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.