Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Update: Six Realeased Out Of The Ten Boys Arrested Watching A Match, Collects 5k - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update: Six Realeased Out Of The Ten Boys Arrested Watching A Match, Collects 5k (27454 Views)

Six EndSARS Protesters Found Guilty, Realeased By Lagos Court After 4 Years / Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual / 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Six Realeased Out Of The Ten Boys Arrested Watching A Match, Collects 5k by wirinet(m): 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oche211:

getting arrested by the Nigeria police is like buying market. You go price am like meat.
Last last, you get the lowest deal.
No getting arrested is like being kidnapped by kidnappers, while kidnappers demand millions of naira in ransom, Nigerian police demand for thousands of naira. You are locked inside a cell until your family is able to raise the ransom money.
Re: Update: Six Realeased Out Of The Ten Boys Arrested Watching A Match, Collects 5k by xtivin(m): 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
I remembered one incident like that years back, Chelsea vs inter, Mourinho was inter coach then, the second leg. If you can recollect that match went to extra time, we were watching the match at a viewing centre with the police men (about 4) drinking beer, like 10 minutes to the end, they left and laid a siege for viewers (students) about some metres away, their hilux van was filled up, I manage to scale the fence. They put bail tag at 10k. The police is not your friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Six Realeased Out Of The Ten Boys Arrested Watching A Match, Collects 5k by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
Nathdoug201:
The police is your friend What figure of speech is that?
Hyperbole

1 Like

Re: Update: Six Realeased Out Of The Ten Boys Arrested Watching A Match, Collects 5k by BBBmall25: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oche211:
Nigeria police and their trademark.
If Nigeria were to be building, i've have suggested that we demolish it, completely evacuate everything including the foundation and then start again.
Re: Update: Six Realeased Out Of The Ten Boys Arrested Watching A Match, Collects 5k by nototribalist: 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
So na this kind country una want foreign investor to come?

Re: Update: Six Realeased Out Of The Ten Boys Arrested Watching A Match, Collects 5k by abijaofficial(m): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
F*uck the police
Re: Update: Six Realeased Out Of The Ten Boys Arrested Watching A Match, Collects 5k by Rolly22(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
3Ceagle:

Nigerian love their oppressors, this is a country where one fight the oppressors and the oppressed fight those fighting for them on behalf of their oppressors. Until we correct leadership problem, every other facet will remain as they are today.

Simple truth.
Re: Update: Six Realeased Out Of The Ten Boys Arrested Watching A Match, Collects 5k by cosef: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
If you want those guys released very fast, get the name of the DPO of illasamaja police division at least and publish it online, they know they can't keep them beyond another 24 hours that's why they are crashing the price from 40k to 5k and releasing them as fast they can.
Re: Update: Six Realeased Out Of The Ten Boys Arrested Watching A Match, Collects 5k by maasoap(m): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
samcus:
My Friend who went to
donate BLOOD fainted in the process..
They told him to Bring 7K to buy his BLOOD back
Wicked People everywhere.

Joke, right?
Re: Update: Six Realeased Out Of The Ten Boys Arrested Watching A Match, Collects 5k by Hunting247: 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
[quote author=samcus post=80038916]My Friend who went to donate BLOOD fainted in the process.. They told him to Bring 7K to buy his BLOOD back Wicked People everywhere.[/quote
lol.. this is Nigeria
Re: Update: Six Realeased Out Of The Ten Boys Arrested Watching A Match, Collects 5k by Carlyboi(m): 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
xtivin:
I remembered one incident like that years back, Chelsea vs inter, Mourinho was inter coach then, the second leg. If you can recollect that match went to extra time, we were watching the match at a viewing centre with the police men (about 4) drinking beer, like 10 minutes to the end, they left and laid a siege for viewers (students) about some metres away, their hilux van was filled up, I manage to scale the fence. They put bail tag at 10k. The police is not your friend
lol!wasere my nigga!
Re: Update: Six Realeased Out Of The Ten Boys Arrested Watching A Match, Collects 5k by thinkmoney(m): 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
Drabeey:
Policemen released another six out the guys arrested yesterday while watching Nigeria match with Cameroon. The remaining three are still in detention.
They extorted 5k each from their parents before releasing them. Truly, police is our friend, ain't they? cheesy

This is the link to the former thread in case you miss the gist

https://www.nairaland.com/5287115/police-arrests-10-people-watching

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1147888668583051264?s=19
let's use our phone and the internet to bring down these unscrupulous elements. let's go all out for rapist, assaulters, oppressors, bad politicians, dubious PHCN, criminal police force etc.
This is one good thing our phone can do. it can give us a voice, help make our voices one so we can build to the heavens. one day, one very day am sure, the phone and net will help galvanize people of good minds to bring down our unjust political system.

1 Like

Re: Update: Six Realeased Out Of The Ten Boys Arrested Watching A Match, Collects 5k by Odmic2839(m): 5:02am On Jul 08, 2019
Nathdoug201:
The police is your friend
What figure of speech is that?
present impossible tense
Re: Update: Six Realeased Out Of The Ten Boys Arrested Watching A Match, Collects 5k by thunderbabs: 6:43am On Jul 08, 2019
Policemen in Nigeria are simply criminals in uniform
Re: Update: Six Realeased Out Of The Ten Boys Arrested Watching A Match, Collects 5k by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2019
evilive:
They (police) call it "raid-ing"
Once you are raided, you've to pay for your freedom
They care less about your explanations
They have ready made stories to paint your arrest
They have no conscience
They lie with ease

Therefore,
-they will die terrible and slow death
-they will never know peace
-they will never be satisfied

Devil knows I hate those beasts in black uniforms with passion. Most of them are high ranked criminals hiding behind cursed uniforms.

i agreed with u that was how i was arrested along with 19 boys when we were watching football highlights in a football viewing centre we were treated a crimminals i slept in prison for three days i had an exam on the fourth day just a call at home saved me.
Re: Update: Six Realeased Out Of The Ten Boys Arrested Watching A Match, Collects 5k by Alejobs: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2019
Nigeria need more of the good people to stand up and be counted!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Son Kills Father In Ogun For Preventing Him From Going Out / My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! / Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.