Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,439 members, 7,954,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Soyinka, Falana, Others Lay Wreath On Abiola’s Grave - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka, Falana, Others Lay Wreath On Abiola’s Grave (20207 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Lay Wreaths To Mark Armed Forces Remembrance Day / Revolutionnow Symposium: At Last, Police Allow Falana, Others To Enter Hall / Buhari Group Knocks Soyinka, Falana, Others Over Comments On Sowore’s Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka, Falana, Others Lay Wreath On Abiola’s Grave by shegra58: 1:52am On Jul 08, 2019
moshino:

Obasanjo doesn't agree with you, why? You and Obasanjo who knew mko better. And Fela Kuti called mko a 'thief'. Do you know better than Fela and Obasanjo?
At least FG still remember Abiola abeg who remember Ojukwu?
Re: Soyinka, Falana, Others Lay Wreath On Abiola’s Grave by shegra58: 1:59am On Jul 08, 2019
Earthquake3:
They have named one dilapidated stadium after him and forgotten him

The FG playing Yorubas like lotto
At least government remembered and honour him with dilapidated stadium as you claimed,pls who remember Ojukwu again talkless of naming even a gutter after him?

Re: Soyinka, Falana, Others Lay Wreath On Abiola’s Grave by moshino(m): 3:45am On Jul 08, 2019
shegra58:
At least FG still remember Abiola abeg who remember Ojukwu?

You did not answer my question. But you just remembered Ojukwu now yourself. Every Nigerian remembers Ojukwu, the history of Nigeria cannot be written nor told without Ojukwu in it. Now, how about your father, grandfather, great grandfather, does anyone outside of your family know them?
Re: Soyinka, Falana, Others Lay Wreath On Abiola’s Grave by ehinmowo: 4:19am On Jul 08, 2019
culidea:
Great man he was!

But I have a question:

“MKO Abiola is one of those that belongs in that galaxy of stellar leaders who at the critical moments said No. Nelson Mandela was one of them, Leah Sharibu is another young example.

MKO Abiola, when he was given a conditional release in detention, said No. This is an essential lesson,” he said.

My question is on the highlighted section... He was given an option but he resisted and at the end he died in prison. What happens if he had accepted the condition and continue his fight outside the prison than to die in detention?

Again on Leah issue, what if she denounced her religion and got the needed freedom(being the reason she is still in captivity) and then continue to practice her religion when she is freed?

Please I just want to understand the best approach to adopt when one finds him/herself in such a situation.

life is not all about living. sometimes to die is to live ( or the other way round). But most will never know this. that why not too many name will be written in gold both here and there!
Re: Soyinka, Falana, Others Lay Wreath On Abiola’s Grave by foreshore(m): 4:56am On Jul 08, 2019
delugajackson:
M.K.O Abiola, GCFR.

A thief and a hero, all in one.

Na who ask you question, Oshofii!!!
Re: Soyinka, Falana, Others Lay Wreath On Abiola’s Grave by labusinessguide: 7:06am On Jul 08, 2019
moshino:

Obasanjo was president for 8 years, a fellow omoluabi, why did he not agree with you and immortalize mko?

Because he's entitled to his thoughts just as I am entitled to mine.

And his experience or knowledge doesn't diminish my thought.
Re: Soyinka, Falana, Others Lay Wreath On Abiola’s Grave by shegra58: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2019
moshino:

You did not answer my question. But you just remembered Ojukwu now yourself. Every Nigerian remembers Ojukwu, the history of Nigeria cannot be written nor told without Ojukwu in it. Now, how about your father, grandfather, great grandfather, does anyone outside of your family know them?
My father is well known even he was given some medals while still working with Nigerian Army before relocating to Switzerland for been among the gallant soldier who deal with Biafran slowpoke during civil war,Oya tell me who know your father and everybody in your family including your mother grin
Re: Soyinka, Falana, Others Lay Wreath On Abiola’s Grave by moshino(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2019
shegra58:
My father is well known even he was given some medals while still working with Nigerian Army before relocating to Switzerland for been among the gallant soldier who deal with Biafran slowpoke during civil war,Oya tell me who know your father and everybody in your family including your mother grin

Show proof, talk is cheap. I'm sure your mother don't even know who your father is, so how would you.
Re: Soyinka, Falana, Others Lay Wreath On Abiola’s Grave by shegra58: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
moshino:

Show proof, talk is cheap. I'm sure your mother don't even know who your father is, so how would you.
Another product of baby factory

Have you collected your own portion of kerosene so that you and your mother can start kerosene business

Ikpeazu is working grin

Re: Soyinka, Falana, Others Lay Wreath On Abiola’s Grave by moshino(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
shegra58:
Another product of baby factory

Have you collected your own portion of kerosene so that you and your mother can start kerosene business

Ikpeazu is working grin

What is "kerosene"? Looks like your mother lied to you about who your father is.
Re: Soyinka, Falana, Others Lay Wreath On Abiola’s Grave by shegra58: 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
moshino:

What is "kerosene"? Looks like your mother lied to you about who your father is.
Born throwaway pikin
Re: Soyinka, Falana, Others Lay Wreath On Abiola’s Grave by rummmy: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
Modphase:
When a foolish tribe is filled with hate even for the dead such foolish tribe is bound to lose 2 million of her foolish citizens in the Biafra war.

you are correcting hate speech with hate speech.... Abiola that burnt bibles,stole from your generation tru ITT... he will rot in hell and will never rest like awolowo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni / Oby Ezekwesili Expresses Disappointment After Police Blocked Them During Protest / Lateef Raji Buried (Late Fashola's Aide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.