Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni (19999 Views)

PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities / Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by papaejima1: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
Just decided to visit ranker.com to see the much talked about listing of GMB as an Alumni of the American war college.

Lo and behold I also discovered that same site listed him as a famous dictator.

He occupies No.80 on the list.

So if we accept the first listing, I think we should also accept the 2nd since it is the same website.

http://www.ranker.com/list/list-of-famous-dictators/reference?page=2

http://www.ranker.com/list/famous-male-dictators/reference

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by owelle22(m): 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
Laughs.....I can't wait to see him cry again

Wow I made it....what a nice way to start new year...abeg I no fit shout and I no go fit close my mouth....am FTC

God is great

Happy New year

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by herald9: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
You people won't kill this man...

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Barzbarz(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
Abeg parkwell.GEJ remains the joke of the decade. Sai GMB 2015 till 2023.

101 Likes

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by leshluap(m): 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
++++++ok.
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Theultimate(m): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
I call this Counter-attack

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by ceo4eva: 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
owelle22:
Laughs.....I can't wait to see him cry again

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Nmeri17: 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
[size=20pt]HARD LUCK!!! grin grin grin [/size]

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by iluvweed(m): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
grin

See men!

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by seangy4konji: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Bad belle no go kill you.

44 Likes

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by epospiky(m): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Wait
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by dammytosh: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
He ruled as a military dictator.

So what part of 'Dictator' don't you understand ?

We need change,
we need discipline.
We need to fight corruption,
We need to fight Boko Haram
We need to fight lawlessness.

The Dictatorship and having a mind of his own is needed. tongue

Not one drunken Master from Otuoke who will wait for Stella, Ngozi, Patience or Diezini before determining the next move.

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by DickDastardly(m): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lalasticlala confirm source and do the needful please.
I'm waiting cool
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by whirlwind7(m): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Just wondering about the permutations that changed, to warrant this much media hype going on between supporters of GEJ and GMB. I mean, it wasn't as intense and as drawn out as it is now compared with how it went down in 2011 when both men were still the major contenders.

Its going to be a healthy and highly competitive election if both parties and their supporters can maintain decorum, and let our votes do the talking. This isn't a do-or-die affair as the foot soldiers from both camps are making it appear to be.

If we eventually allow this cyber warfare to degenerate into physical violence, come Feb 14th, then we the masses, and not the contestants, will turn out to become the loosers. Seems like everyone has got something to say, and just a fraction are actually in possession of voters cards to make the difference.

Nuff said.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by lilmax(m): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Okay
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by stnwani(m): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Where are those modafvckers of APC that steal every opportuinity to humanize d damn dictator?
Come and defend ur mallam here o!

27 Likes

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by AKMoney1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by fortunes0215(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
He isn't a dictator but a disciplinarian. To him stealing is corruption.

Sai Buhari #GMB2015

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by 2tek: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
we know it tey tey
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by freshness2020: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hahahhahahaha (laughing in fulani)

BREAKING NEWS

...GEJ declared winner for Continuity 2015!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by eleojo23: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
He ruled as a military dictator.

So what part of 'Dictator' don't you understand ?

We need change,
we need discipline.
We need to fight corruption,
We need to fight Boko Haram
We need to fight lawlessness.

The Dictatorship and having a mind of his own is needed. tongue
Hope you know that even if he wins, he can't do as he like because this is a democratic era?
He is subject to a national assembly who are not corruption-free and who were voted in by the people.
He can fire a cabinet member but what will he do about a corrupt national assembly?

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ok ...next story please
Nonsense meaningless ranking embarassed
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by abbccc(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
The first OP didn't wait to read well on the info provided by the source website before coming here to post half cooked info.....mtcheeew....

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by raumdeuter: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
We accept him and his dictatorship

Better to have a good dictator than a clueless retardd

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by ziccoit: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
I'm yet to see a Nigerian president without some elements of dictatorship. GEJ has severally revealed some levels of dictatorship. How can we explain the military clampdown on subsidy protesters in Lagos? The recent police siege on National Assembly comes to mind too among other things of same coloration.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by richardjemedafe1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
GEJ till nairaland turns to Nairobi

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
Buhari is a good man tu lead Nigeria so al we nid do is to
Support GEJ till 3058cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by jingh(f): 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
Tell us how he will be a dictator when he is elected as a civilian ruler

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by seedord247(m): 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
PDP shall be no more in 2015.... Amin grin[b][/b]

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by tnktosin(m): 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
undecided
Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by sagio09: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
I Can't even understand dix nairaland anymore.2day dey will post an aarticle supportn buhari,2moro dey will be critisizn him.we're not children,whether u support or critisize him,we still need that CHANGE. #GMB2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
@MODIFIED grin
not easy to be on FT

yah, now back to the topic
STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION SAYS GEJ shocked shocked
BUHARI 'LL NEVER GIVE ROOM FOR CORRUPTION ND DATS Y ME LIKE D MAN cool

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remove Your Cassocks, Join Politics, Garba Shehu Replies Kukah / Shell, Others Responsible For Oil Theft - Nigerian Navy / President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.