Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. (1780 Views)

What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? / TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) / TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
brand, TECNO mobile announced the release of a new device on the Phantom series, the TECNO Phantom 9. The Phantom series has always been the pinnacle of Tecno’s prowess, and as the latest in the Phantom series, the Phantom 9 will make possible, better pictures with crystal clear and bright selfies as it comes with triple AI camera and massive 6.4inch Full HD AMOLED display.

1.TECNO now operates in more than 60 countries globally

Established in 2006, Tecno Mobile, a Chinese mobile phone manufacturer that focuses its business on Africa, and South Asian now has a presence in over 60 countries across the globe. The reasons for such mammoth growth in such a short time is because of the brand passion is dishing out quality mobile phones for everybody regardless of your budget.

2.The Prominence Of TECNO on social media is huge.

Social media marketing is very daunting and competitive. From Facebook to Twitter to Instagram, having a good social strategy is paramount to the success of a brand. Over the years, the presence of TECNO on social nmedia has skyrockted with over 10 million fans across board plus 400,000 on their tech forum, T spot.

3.TECNO is now the 5th most admired brand in Africa
Their continuous hard work has made them jump from the 7th to the 5th most admired brand in Africa in 2018. With this, TECNO is now ahead of top brands like PUMA, Apple, MTN, If they continue to listen to to the needs of their consumers, becoming the most respected brand in Africa may happen sooner than we expected.

4.TECNO take their fans as family.

From the old to young, TECNO doesn’t joke with their Fans. Making profit is not just their aim but producing affordable and sophisticated smartphones and tablet for their consumers.

5.TECNO is the most price-centric mobile brand in Africa.

The TECNO phantom is quite an impressive smartphone. Well-crafted design and amazing specifications, one would have expected it to cost a pretty penny but no think again. The TECNO Phantom 9 goes for N77,000: If that is not cheap, then I don’t know what is!

https://naijmobile.com/5-things-we-learned-about-tecno-during-the-phantom-9-launch/

Cc lalasticlala , dragnet

Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by drjprince: 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
what is the meaning of all this nonsense you made up angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by Joezik(m): 6:27am On Jul 08, 2019
Complete garbage..... No 5
Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by chicwoman(f): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2019
What do you mean by nonsense? Seems like you’ve been paid to badmouth this thread because I haven’t seen any logical thing you’ve said to counter the post
drjprince:
Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by devbojj: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2019
To me...Tecno knows how to penetrate the Nigerian market. They also give us reasons to trust them more.

My phantom 8 is my major phone and matches every other high phone I have seen...it serves my business to the core...gives my quality picture for my business ..

After seeing the launching of the phantom 9 ...with the pictures I know its time for me to move to 9...who else believe in TECNO?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by Mckandre(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2019
devbojj:
To me...Tecno knows how to penetrate the Nigerian market. They also give us reasons to trust them more.

My phantom 8 is my major phone and matches every other high phone I have seen...it serves my business to the core...gives my quality picture for my business ..

After seeing the launching of the phantom 9 ...with the pictures I know its time for me to move to 9...who else believe in TECNO?
better stick to ur phantom 8, i repeat! do not change course.
But if u must, Abandon ship ASAP!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2019
Techlow
Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by drjprince: 9:51am On Jul 08, 2019
devbojj:

marketer I know them when dey come around
Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by saxby(f): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
Well all the features of the phone seems to be good and alright to most people with great interest for Tecno....
Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by Techm8: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
The price more than made up for the lack of type C. Are there better smartphones out there? Most definitely but they cost a tad more. Would I buy it recommend the phantom 9? Absolutely
Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by drjprince: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Techm8:
The price more than made up for the lack of type C. Are there better smartphones out there? Most definitely but they cost a tad more. Would I buy it recommend the phantom 9? Absolutely
saxby:
Well all the features of the phone seems to be good and alright to most people with great interest for Tecno....
imagine these two people angry angry
Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by Jimgym(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
So Tecno is now in 60 countries in the world? Thats cool.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by Jimgym(m): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
This one obviously has a problem. someone please call 911
drjprince:
Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by Jimgym(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
So what are you doing here? Did someone mention your father's name? or did someone mention your mother's name? oga go and chew stick abeg. So someone can not genuinely like a brand?
drjprince:
marketer I know them when dey come around
Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by Chuksteric(m): 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
Jimgym:
So what are you doing here? Did someone mention your father's name? or did someone mention your mother's name? oga go and chew stick abeg. So someone can not genuinely like a brand?
happy genuinely liking!!!! So much for someone who claims to be a phone seller
Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by drjprince: 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
Jimgym:
This one obviously has a problem. someone please call 911
Jimgym:
Jimgym:
So Tecno is now in 60 countries in the world? Thats cool.
I have nothing to say to somebody that tecno/infinix is paying 15k to market this useless device. I have deal with tecno not with your kind
Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by drjprince: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
chicwoman:
What do you mean by nonsense? Seems like you’ve been paid to badmouth this thread because I haven’t seen any logical thing you’ve said to counter the post
I have no problem with the thread I have problem with tecno dishing out scrap for people to buy undecided
Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
Very nice phone.....l also heard that when gaming football players tend to astral travel how true is this?

Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by drjprince: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
Very nice phone.....l also heard that when gaming football players tend to astral travel how true is this?
grin grin orisirisi dis question weak me what do you expect from a nonsense phone
Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by Telvin7(m): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Worst flagship of the year....a flagship without a USB type c........

1 Like

Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by Goldyyy: 2:51am On Jul 09, 2019
Wow.. 5th most admired brand in Africa? Tecno is gradually taking over ooh
Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by drjprince: 5:45am On Jul 09, 2019
Goldyyy:
Wow.. 5th most admired brand in Africa? Tecno is gradually taking over ooh
na so,oga stop marketing tell people the truth
Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by Techm8: 10:22am On Jul 09, 2019
drjprince:
imagine these two people angry angry
Why is your jobless ass Quoting me? Go find something better to do and stop wasting your time on NL policing peoples comments.
Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by Techm8: 10:26am On Jul 09, 2019
drjprince:
I have no problem with the thread I have problem with tecno dishing out scrap for people to buy undecided
This is your personal problem... You feel the phone is crap then don't buy, it's as simple as that. Go to the thread of the OEM you feel is not crap. It's ok to want different things but don't knock people for wanting different things from you

1 Like

Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by drjprince: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2019
Techm8:

Why is your jobless ass Quoting me? Go find something better to do and stop wasting your time on NL policing peoples comments.
Techm8:

This is your personal problem... You feel the phone is crap then don't buy, it's as simple as that. Go to the thread of the OEM you feel is not crap. It's ok to want different things but don't knock people for wanting different things from you
for once accept the truth tecno phantom 9 will never be a good buy for people as it does not meet up to requirement a big disappiontment I will call it,I will leave your thread for you
Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by drjprince: 11:57am On Jul 09, 2019
Lailaahilala:
Tecno and liesss!!!
so ppl dey admire tecno pass iphone!?!?!
no finish these foolish marketers
Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by Chiemezueajuzie: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
Well the phone is good with or without usb type C it doesn't really change much about it...
Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by drjprince: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
Chiemezueajuzie:
Well the phone is good with or without usb type C it doesn't really change much about it...
idiot
Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by Gwandana: 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
Phantom 9 is one sure phone to buy and must buy.
Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by onyidon21: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
These tecno marketers should stop deceiving innocent Nigerians who know little about the smartphone technology and industry.
A flagship phone without usb type c; made of plastic; comes with helio p35 for 75k in 2019 is a pure day light robbery.
Re: 5 Things We Learned About TECNO During The TECNO Phantom 9 Launch. by drjprince: 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
Gwandana:
Phantom 9 is one sure phone to buy and must buy.
you are an idiot,no body is buying the stupid device,thats how you people.decieved me in the past,rubbish marketer,marketing a rubbish phone

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wondered Why Blackberry Smartphones Have No Radio / New Tecno Camon C8 / Screen Of Tecno M3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.