Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe (3500 Views)

BREAKING: Igbos Warring Against The Igbos, Joe Igbokwe's Mansion Set Ablaze (IS / 2023:North Betrayal Between South West nd South East Who Is More Sophisticated ? / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by sarrki(m): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
1. PMB WORKED WITH CHUBA OKADIGBO IN 2003 AND IGBO DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM.

2 PMB WORKED WITH EDWIN UMEZUOKE IN 2007 AND SUFFERED BETRAYAL THEREAFTER.

3 PMB WORKED WITH MIKE AHAMBA AND OTHERS IN 2011
AND NOTHING HAPPENED AND IN FACT AHAMBA LEFT HIM.

4 IN 2015 PMB WORKED WITH ASIWAJU BAT AND SOUTH WEST AND CLINCHED THE TICKET WITH MINIMAL VOTES FROM IGBOLAND

5 IN 2019 PMB STILL WORKED WITH ASIWAJU IN THE SOUTH WEST AND WON WITH MINIMAL VOTES FROM IGBOLAND.

If you were to be PMB what will you do?
Joe Igbokwe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by KingsCity: 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
Who cares?

Igbos are not configured to vote for someone that is confirmed incompetent just for political expediency

Now that you have Buhari as president: you are enjoying security, good social welfare and economic boom. I congratulate you on your achievement

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
Joe Igbokwe reminds me of one biological mistake called bobrisky....

I don't take them and the Op serious.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
sarrki:
1. PMB WORKED WITH CHUBA OKADIGBO IN 2003 AND IGBO DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM.

2 PMB WORKED WITH EDWIN UMEZUOKE IN 2007 AND SUFFERED BETRAYAL THEREAFTER.

3 PMB WORKED WITH MIKE AHAMBA AND OTHERS IN 2011
AND NOTHING HAPPENED AND IN FACT AHAMBA LEFT HIM.

4 IN 2015 PMB WORKED WITH ASIWAJU BAT AND SOUTH WEST AND CLINCHED THE TICKET WITH MINIMAL VOTES FROM IGBOLAND

5 IN 2019 PMB STILL WORKED WITH ASIWAJU IN THE SOUTH WEST AND WON WITH MINIMAL VOTES FROM IGBOLAND.

If you were to be PMB what will you do?
Joe Igbokwe
suffersticated

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by donbachi(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Na lie b4?..because na him talk am.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by dumahi(m): 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
grin
Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by Racoon(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
Igbos see and recognize failure especially an unparalleled contagious and rebound failure of Mr President's kind.No reasonable humanity should ever reinforce failure.As for the efulefu called Joe Igbokwe, he can continue to asslick.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by babdap: 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
Even 2019 Presidential Election the SW voted for the duo.
Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by decatalyst(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
Really?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by NkayStory(f): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
Igbos are very tolerant people....If Joe Igbokwe was yoruba and insults yorubas the way he does Igbos,his skull would have been in one soka shrine now..

Check out the hatred they have for FFK who has never insulted his yoruba tribe,his only crime is that he is married to an Igbowoman,speaks well of Igbos and castigates buhari.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by muykem: 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
Fact speaks for itself.
Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by YorubaHero12: 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
NkayStory:

Igbos are very tolerant people....If Joe Igbokwe was yoruba and insults yorubas the way he does Igbos,his skull would have been in one soka shrine now..

Check out the hatred they have for FFK who has never insulted his yoruba tribe,his only crime is that he is married to an Igbowoman,speaks well of Igbos and castigates buhari.

Even the Igbos know this bolded word is a big lie. Igbos and tolerance should not be used in the same sentence.

Which Yoruba cares about what FFK or Igbokwe says, infact your Igbo friends always skin this Igbokwe alive on his timeline and insult the hell outta him.

FFK is just feasting on the hatred embedded in you guys to get back to Buhari, he’s just taking ya’ll for a ride to remain relevant in the political space and we Yorubas do not care.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by Ttipsy(f): 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by timecapsule: 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
Joe Igbokwe is a prodigal son from Nnewi, because he is not acting as a son of the soil.

The real wise men from the east is not where bele face!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by delugajackson: 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
This statement is not surprising.

Joe Igbokwe has always been a sell-out.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by Yyeske(m): 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
I'm with him on this one, perfectly in order.
Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by QueenSekxy(f): 4:29am On Jul 08, 2019
They should use their sophiscation to sophiscate ruga in their land.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:22am On Jul 08, 2019
Igbos intrinsic intolerance of others is their greatest enemy
Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2019
NkayStory:

You got to be kidding me
Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 08, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Igbos intrinsic intolerance of others is their greatest enemy

100% correct. Irony is that they wish to be accepted worldwide and given the keys to the city while they remain intolerant, small-minded, bigoted and hateful. They want to be Governor and all sort in Yoruba land and the North yet Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani/RUGA et al "do not belong in Igboland" . Let us see how this current blanket hatefest against the North will end for Igbos. Imagine a people who argue all day that they deserve to live and trade anywhere in Nigeria, and even politically lead indigenes they met on ground now the most vocal to say RUGA/Hausa?Fulani should stay away from the SE. Igbos will see where this will take them. I can see it already but those used to cutting their nose to spite their face will not receive sense till it it too late . It is their way.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 08, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

You got to be kidding me

Indeed. Anyone using Igbo and tolerance in the same sentence needs psychiatric evaluation ASAP. Igbos, without doubt, are the most hateful and intolerant ethnic group, by far, in Nigeria today. They manage to keep the hate of other Nigerians at peak level ,year in and year out, because of how they indoctrinate their children in hate so that no generation can escape the messages of how it is a must to hate Yorubas/Hausa/Fulani et al.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by NkayStory(f): 7:36am On Jul 08, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Even the Igbos know this bolded word is a big lie. Igbos and tolerance should not be used in the same sentence.

Which Yoruba cares about what FFK or Igbokwe says, infact your Igbo friends always skin this Igbokwe alive on his timeline and insult the hell outta him.

FFK is just feasting on the hatred embedded in you guys to get back to Buhari, he’s just taking ya’ll for a ride to remain relevant in the political space and we Yorubas do not care.

You are just fooling yourself with these bare-faced lies of yours claiming yorubas do not care about FFK cos facts are there and validates my assertionsI

Igbos insulting Igbokwe is perfectly normal because he spends the better part of his life on-line castigating Igbos ,same way you lots insult Nnamdi Kanu because you claim he insulted you lots..

Your last point also buttress my views..You term FFK's criticisms of buhari as 'Igbo-induced' hatred inspite of the glaring calamities perpetrated by buhari and his APC and condemned by sane folks,except you yorubas...as usual!!

Igbos are extremely accommodating and tolerant people thats why Joe Igbokwe is still walking free,let FFK or Fayose try half of the bull-shittt Igbokwe spews against Igbos on Yorubas and their heads will be used to drink water at Soka shrine.

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by NkayStory(f): 7:41am On Jul 08, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

You got to be kidding me

An evil person runs when no one pursues them...You lot are so bad you imagine others are as evil as you..that is the problem of yorubas like you who propagate the lies of Igbos being intolerant.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by OFFICIALAPCNG: 7:43am On Jul 08, 2019
RUGA IS HERE TO STAY IN THE SOUTHERN NIGERIA. MAY ALLAH BLESS PMB

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:45am On Jul 08, 2019
Oshigun:

Indeed. Anyone using Igbo and tolerance in the same sentence needs psychiatric evaluation ASAP. Igbos, without doubt, are the most hateful and intolerant ethnic group, by far, in Nigeria today. They manage to keep the hate of other Nigerians at peak level ,year in and year out, because of how they indoctrinate their children in hate so that no generation can escape the messages of how it is a must to hate Yorubas/Hausa/Fulani et al.

I agree with you, my sister went to serve in Anambra, being someone who uses hijab, she said kids of 3-5 years were singing this song;

Onye Hausa go away, onye Igbo come here

They didn't know she was Yoruba, imagine how these kids would have had an idea of the difference between two people of different tribes, I guess that's why they are behind in Nigeria affair

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by kingzizzy: 7:48am On Jul 08, 2019
What Joe Igbokwe does not seem to understand is that all the political sophistication in Nigeria has done nobody in Nigeria any good.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 08, 2019
NkayStory:

You are just fooling yourself with this bare-faced lies of yours claiming yorubas do not care about FFK cos facts are there and validates my assertionsI

Igbos insulting Igbokwe is perfectly normal because he spends the better part of life in-line castigating Igbos ,same way you lots insult Nnamdi Kanu because you claim he insulted you lots..

Your last point also buttress my views..You term FFK's criticisms of buhari as 'Igbo-induced' hatred inspite of the glaring calamities perpetrated by buhari and his APC and condemned by sane folks,except you yorubas...as usual!!

Igbos are extremely accommodating and tolerant people thats why Joe Igbokwe is still walking free,let FGK or Fayose try half of the bull-shittt Igbokwe spews against Igbos on horubas and their heads will be used to drink water at Soka shrine.

The ability of you Igbos to shamelessly spin reality will never cease to amaze me. You are the most itinerant ethnic group in Nigeria bar non. You then drag it with indigenes anywhere you go claiming their land is "no man's land" and that you developed it and therefore deserve to be Governor, Senator, commissioner etc. Yet you don't see the irony of how it is you people , who will be the biggest victims of a hostile attitude to non-indigenes, who will suffer the most for your current anti-Fulani noise. Continue.

Trading is all you know. Common sense and linking simple A and B is Rocket science for you self-destructive folks. Goodluck to you. When Northerners start their tit-for-tat against you, as will surely happen since you are trading and thriving in their land while asking them to stay out of yours, kindly stay away from the SW and head straight to Ala Igbo. Actions have consequences so be brave enough to own the consequences of your actions when such comes.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by QueenSekxy(f): 7:54am On Jul 08, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

I agree with you, my sister went to serve in Anambra, being someone who uses hijab, she said kids of 3-5 years were singing this song;

Onye Hausa go away, onye Igbo come here

They didn't know she was Yoruba, imagine how these kids would have had an idea of the difference between two people of different tribes, I guess that's why they are behind in Nigeria affair
So, what's the difference between a Yoruba Muslim and almajiri? Don't you guys reason alike?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:54am On Jul 08, 2019
NkayStory:

An evil person runs when no one pursues them...You lot are so bad you imagine others are as evil as you..that is the problem of yorubas like you who propagate the lies of Igbos being intolerant.

You don't have to be angry over this matter aunty, I have lived with them a lot, you are an Igbo so you can't possibly be the victim of this intolerance, the victims are in the best position to tell you if you are tolerant or not, you are not, don't take me for an evil man but I want you to understand that this is my perception of you guys based on my many years of experience

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe by QueenSekxy(f): 7:58am On Jul 08, 2019
Oshigun:

The ability of you Igbos to shamelessly spin reality will never cease to amaze me. You are the most itinerant ethnic group in Nigeria bar non. You then drag it with indigenes anywhere you go claiming their land is "no man's land" and that you developed it and therefore deserve to be Governor, Senator, commissioner etc. Yet you don't see the irony of how it is you people , who will be the biggest victims of a hostile attitude to non-indigenes, who will suffer the most for your current anti-Fulani noise. Continue.

Trading is all you know. Common sense and linking simple A and B is Rocket science for you self-destructive folks. Goodluck to you. When Northerners start their tit-for-tat against you, as will surely happen since you are trading and thriving in their land while asking them to stay out of yours, kindly stay away from the SW and head straight to Ala Igbo. Actions have consequences so be brave enough to own the consequences of your actions when such comes.
It's only the East that rejected ruga right? This is how you people go about with your hateful propaganda against Igbos. Your ooni, Soyinka, that adeyinka grandson, gani Adams, and your governors that rejected ruga are from the East? Even your Christian brothers that rejected ruga are from east? This is what you all Do, hide behind your cocoon and try to lump Igbos into your fights.
Or you think they are gonn a spare you guys up north?

Coward.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Dapo Abiodun And His Inclusive Government / Ex-pastor's Wife Turned Runs Girl Calls Out Politician's Wife. / Ndigbo, A Face Off With Nigeria Security Forces Is Not A War You Can Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.