Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

BREAKING: Igbos Warring Against The Igbos, Joe Igbokwe's Mansion Set Ablaze (IS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Igbos Warring Against The Igbos, Joe Igbokwe's Mansion Set Ablaze (IS (672 Views)

Imo State Gov Hope Uzodimma MANSION Set On Fire- IPOB Suspected / Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe / Ahmed, The Buhari Supporter Who Set Himself Ablaze Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Igbos Warring Against The Igbos, Joe Igbokwe's Mansion Set Ablaze (IS by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief Joe Igbokwe's mansion have been set ablaze by men suspected to be members of Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB).

READ ALSO:  Tinubu in United Kingdom with loyalists (WATCH VIDEO)

The mansion, in the heart of Nnewi, Anambra Etate was set of fire on Sunday, October 3, 2021.
The hoodlums could not get access into the building but broke the window glasses where everything in the house were burnt to aches with use petrol bomb.
Joe Igbokwe wrote on his Facebook Page while the house was burning on Sunday,

READ ALSO:  INSIDE LIFE: Lady rescued from her YAHOO BOYFRIEND at the point of beheading her (LADIES BE VIGILANT!)

"IPOB invaded my house in Nnewi about now. I am sure they raised down the my house giving the jerrycans of petrol I saw being offloaded from their Sienna car via CCTV. To God be the glory . I am still alive."
"Here it is. My Home in Nnewi has been sacrificed. No life was lost.To God be the glory."
WATCH THE VIDEO>>>
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4303121706402965&id=100001155348708
Igbokwe is one the vocal critic of emergence Biafra Republic hinging his arguments on the millions of lives that were lost in the first civil war against the Igbos between 1967 and 1970. 
Few days ago, Dr. Chike Akunyili was assassinated along with with three other people in broad daylight by yet to be known gun throttling gunmen.
Dr. Chike, until his death was the husband of former Director General of NAFDAC, late Professor Dora Akunyili.
The Igbos are now living in fear of the unknown in their fatherland.

READ ALSO:  Long arm of the law finally catches up with cultists who dehumanize, strips lady naked in viral video

Scene of the incident:

Scene of the incident

CLICK FOR MORE>>>https://www.sojworldnews.com/senate-minority-leader-abaribe-fires-buhari-over-independence-day-broadcast-a-must-read/

Join SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS anywhere you are across the globe on WHATSAPP BROADCAST LIST for our latest news updates with this number, 09069473894 .
Engage us to create awareness and publicity to promote your products and services including your political aspirations, no matter your political affiliations at minimal charges.
We have our presence in Opera News, Nairaland, Phoenix Browser and we are Google approved.
We are professionals, we are credible, we are objective.

SOJ WORLDWIDE...ONLINE NEWS with a difference. (www.sojworldnews.com)

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Igbos Warring Against The Igbos, Joe Igbokwe's Mansion Set Ablaze (IS by loveth360(f): 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
Worry as how?
Re: BREAKING: Igbos Warring Against The Igbos, Joe Igbokwe's Mansion Set Ablaze (IS by Abdul05: 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
grin grin Joe igbokwe is now a scape goat

These guys are ready to put an end to whoever is in their path.
Re: BREAKING: Igbos Warring Against The Igbos, Joe Igbokwe's Mansion Set Ablaze (IS by SmartPolician: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
Without any apologies, many of us expected this a long time ago. I just hope this will reset his senses. Yeye gutter cleaner who called for the declaration of state of emergency on his region but never did the same for war-torn North East. Joe Igbokwe is evil!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Igbos Warring Against The Igbos, Joe Igbokwe's Mansion Set Ablaze (IS by socialmediaman: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Re: BREAKING: Igbos Warring Against The Igbos, Joe Igbokwe's Mansion Set Ablaze (IS by Brimstone77: 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Now state of emergency have been declared in his home..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Igbos Warring Against The Igbos, Joe Igbokwe's Mansion Set Ablaze (IS by duro4chang(m): 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
I am not in support of what the arsonits did but the man was not really wise. In time like this one should know when to talk and when not to talk. He carried the issue of igboho and kanu ontop of his head too much. He went to bury his inlaw and when he came back he was boasting.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Igbos Warring Against The Igbos, Joe Igbokwe's Mansion Set Ablaze (IS by Timnico: 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
SmartPolician:
Without any apologies, many of us expected this a long time ago. I just hope this will reset his senses. Yeye gutter cleaner who called for the declaration of state of emergency on his region but never did the same for war-torn North East. Joe Igbokwe is evil!
Your comment has been screenshotted, reason is that an innocent civilian was shot dead during the attack and when you'll return here to blame DSS or herdsmen the Internet and nairaland will patiently be awaiting your two-faced reactions.
Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Igbos Warring Against The Igbos, Joe Igbokwe's Mansion Set Ablaze (IS by SmartPolician: 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Timnico:

Your comment has been screenshotted, reason is that an innocent civilian was shot dead during the attack and when you'll return here to blame DSS or herdsmen the Internet and nairaland will patiently be awaiting your two-faced reactions.
Cheers.

Ogbeni, go and take several seats.

BTW, show me a comment I have ever made on Nairaland blaming the DSS or herdsmen for the series of attacks going on in the East. Just one....

Once again, for Joe Igbokwe, I am very unapologetic. When he fetched ant-infested firewoods, what was he thinking? I don't have any apologies for a gutter cleaner who wants state of emergency declared on his region but never called for same for war-torn North East.

Abeg swerve.....
Re: BREAKING: Igbos Warring Against The Igbos, Joe Igbokwe's Mansion Set Ablaze (IS by History555: 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
Op you claim they could not access the building so how come they razed the building down. Another story says they were repelled yet they burnt the building

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Election: We Don't Know Whether INEC Exists Or Not - IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Delegate Material, Handle Him With Care - Rev Fr Mbaka Warns FG / Wike Is Using State Funds To Acquire Properties In PH And Beyond, Says Dakuku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.