Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,694 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses (15668 Views)

Brazil End Messi's Copa America Dream / Copa America: Brazil Star Neymar Carried Off In Tears After Injury Again!(Photos / Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Lack Respect – Fabio Capello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 08, 2019
Beverlyjean:

What's bleachers report...bleached news... Show me a report from a credible sports news page
Follow their twitter pages, news are from reliable sources. Not a Sam Tighe concoction!!!
Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 08, 2019
sammyj:
grin This competition has finished Messi’s career. Messi as a god of soccer could not even win Copa tournament not to talk of the World Cup. Well to me Ronaldo is still the best compared to the two of them. Likes for Ronaldo and Share for Messi!!! shocked grin
mumu. Has Ronaldo ever reached a world cup semi final.. not to talk of getting a world cup golden ball?.
Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 08, 2019
Beverlyjean:

With or without var.. they can't match up to Brazil.... Brazil will murder them anyday... They still will fail next year because they are not just capable.. their only hope is aguero... He has been their top scorer in their last two tournaments... Even tho he hardly starts... Ur Messi is no different from Gerrard or totti... That's his level... Ronaldo is miles ahead of him
Shut up you reta**d. How do you kids even occupy cyber space. You didn't watch the Brazil game, yet you open your mouth to spill bile with confidence. Argentina played Brazil well, they were the better and superior team in the game. You don't watch football yet to dish out with bile with utter confidence

An injured Messi is better than a fully fit Ronaldo. Apart from goals tell me other aspects of the game you can compare Ronaldo with MessI. This fools sef. You don't know shii about football
Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by Ishaq717(m): 5:57am On Jul 08, 2019
Beverlyjean:

With or without var.. they can't match up to Brazil.... Brazil will murder them anyday... They still will fail next year because they are not just capable.. their only hope is aguero... He has been their top scorer in their last two tournaments... Even tho he hardly starts... Ur Messi is no different from Gerrard or totti... That's his level... Ronaldo is miles ahead of him
Messi has been awarded the best player award in every format of tournaments he played for...have a good day
Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by Zoroaster: 7:10am On Jul 08, 2019
Devgod:
Shut up you reta**d. How do you kids even occupy cyber space. You didn't watch the Brazil game, yet you open your mouth to spill bile with confidence. Argentina played Brazil well, they were the better and superior team in the game. You don't watch football yet to dish out with bile with utter confidence

An injured Messi is better than a fully fit Ronaldo. Apart from goals tell me other aspects of the game you can compare Ronaldo with MessI. This fools sef. You don't know shii about football
The worst part is that messi is a better scorer too.. Compare his goal ratio to ronaldo's, only biased people will say ronaldo is better
Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by Bahddo(m): 7:10am On Jul 08, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Messi is a failure...let it get to ur head... He is a confirmed failure for Argentina... Someone that can't win Copa in 5 attempts... U wanna use him to compare maradona that won 2copas in 3 attempts.. and a world cup in 3 attempts and getting to the final back to back ... U Messi fans are deluded I swear.... Someone that carried a dead Napoli from bottom to top... If maradona was present now ... Hu is Messi?? Always looking for Hu to blame for his failures... It took Ronaldo 4attempts to win a more difficult European cup compared to Copa America...
the problem with you Ronaldo fan boys is that you guys lie too much, deliberately twisting facts just in an attempt to make anyone seem better than Messi, especially Ronaldo.

Cure your ignorance, Maradona NEVER won the Copa America. The best Argentina got in his time was third place in 3 tries. They even finished last in their group one time.
Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by trustbaba(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2019
Devgod:
mumu. Has Ronaldo ever reached a world cup semi final.. not to talk of getting a world cup golden ball?.
Seriously this one self no see lie to lie, grin he actually reached the semifinals, u will always behave like ur father the one called messit, who always tells lies

1 Like

Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by Beverlyjean(f): 8:49am On Jul 08, 2019
Bahddo:
the problem with you Ronaldo fan boys is that you guys lie too much, deliberately twisting facts just in an attempt to make anyone seem better than Messi, especially Ronaldo.

Cure your ignorance, Maradona NEVER won the Copa America. The best Argentina got in his time was third place in 3 tries. They even finished last in their group one time.

Stop saying what u don't know... Argentina won 91 and 93.…. U guys are so deluded that u wanna compare that one system player to maradona... U guys are sick mentally
Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by Beverlyjean(f): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2019
Ishaq717:

Messi has been awarded the best player award in every format of tournaments he played for...have a good day

Just like 2010, , 2018 and this yrs Copa... Nonsense senseless talk
Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by Beverlyjean(f): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2019
Devgod:

Stfu... An injured Messi is better u say...let the uninjured one win champions League back to back first b4 u start talking or win one cup with Argentina first....Brazil will ship Argentina anyday any place
Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by maasoap(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2019
27Pushing30:

You can’t read n comprehend smh

His post was clear and unambiguous

Did I say his post wasn't clear or ambiguous? He spoke from both sides of the mouth, it was a simple language. He blamed the referee for the red card, didn't he? He also went ahead to blame Messi for complaining and ranting about the red card and poor officiating, didn't he? That's classical example of "speaking from both sides of the mouth". Can you see now that ability to comprehend is beyond your reach?
Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by GEEBITE: 9:51am On Jul 08, 2019
This is where I have serious issues with you.PELE coming close to MESSI or the other way round.Once he is able to win three world cups and one as a teenager we can have a conversation. Ok a simpler task here,once he hit his 1,000 goals we can start to compare them. Too much sentiment.I have seen Garincha dribbles video,your goat does not come close.Probably compete with George Best in dribbles.
They are just fortunate to play in era of advance sport science and lenient rules,even balls have been made lighter and pitches surface smoother.Go and watch what Morais "the conscienceless" Portuguese centre half did to Pele or Claudio Gentile on Maradona.Messi in his small frame will not survive two matches of 1966 or 1982 world cup.
eni4real:
Messi is the Greatest Of All Time. Stop disturbing yourself...

Cruyff has o international trophies. Of which Marco Van Basten won 1 Euro,

Cruyff(Player) won the European GOAT of 20th century, the best player in the history of Netherland....
He is the best bit unlucky in 74 World cup final(that German team was tactical tho, as far as I could see)!!

George Weah? Bad example, sorry!! He is the African GOAT with international trophy. Never played in a World Cup nor won the nations Cup(once again bad example, but he should be mentioned)

Messi is the GOAT. I have never seen a best scorer (6 European Golden boot) who also won the World best Playmaker (3 consecutive) in my entire life...

Only Pele is close to Messi in terms of individual greatness!!!

2 Likes

Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by Bahddo(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Stop saying what u don't know... Argentina won 91 and 93.…. U guys are so deluded that u wanna compare that one system player to maradona... U guys are sick mentally
oga, Maradona never won the Copa America. If you are ignorant, at least you don't have to be arrogant as well. Learn!
Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by Beverlyjean(f): 10:08am On Jul 08, 2019
Bahddo:
oga, Maradona never won the Copa America. If you are ignorant, at least you don't have to be arrogant as well. Learn!

Weda maradona win it or not, comparing them is like from Massachusetts to Nevada or Los Angeles...

U are nothing but a bloody Nigerian.... Argentines grade Mario Kempes and batistuta ahead of him .... Tevez won Olympic gold b4 him... So they don't even need it... Abeg go and park... Only a deluded maniac will compare the two... Now it's certain that u Messi fans are deluded and that y u all say he is better than Ronaldo, imagine the sick heads
Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by Beverlyjean(f): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2019
Devgod:

U are so ignorant not to know that Ronaldo first reached a world cup semi finals b4 he dwarf... Infact he scored the winning spot kick to send them to the semi finals in 06... His first world cup
Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 08, 2019
GEEBITE:
This is where I have serious issues with you.PELE coming close to MESSI or the other way round.Once he is able to win three world cups and one as a teenager we can have a conversation. Ok a simpler task here,once he hit his 1,000 goals we can start to compare them. Too much sentiment.I have seen Garincha dribbles video,your goat does not come close.Probably compete with George Best in dribbles.
They are just fortunate to play in era of advance sport science and lenient rules,even balls have been made lighter and pitches surface smoother.Go and watch what Morais "the conscienceless" Portuguese centre half did to Pele or Claudio Gentile on Maradona.Messi in his small frame will not survive two matches of 1966 or 1982 world cup.
Football has changed!! It is a dynamic sport. I was comparing them based on individual style of scoring and creativity... Only Pele and Messi are consistent with that!! Football was very hard in the past. Now, this is a VAR era, so many things have changed... It is not fair to make this era of football look worse than it was in the past... The difference here is time... What Gentile did in 82, would result in red cards in today football or even bans...
They get your point tho...
May be we should stop mentioning players of different generations in the same sentence!!
Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by olumalcolm(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2019
eni4real:
He is the best in the continent.. His humility does not translate to timidity... He is like the voice for the voiceless. He has spoken well!!!
COMEBOL should fix themselves!!!
Boda Eni, he is not the voice of any voiceless. If he wants to speak for the voiceless, he shuld start by rejecting penalties and free kicks awarded to barcelona players when they jump and knock theirself on the floor like say dangote trailer jam dem. The kwaruption wey dey laliga pass d one wey dey naija.

2 Likes

Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 08, 2019
olumalcolm:
Boda Eni, he is not the voice of any voiceless. If he wants to speak for the voiceless, he shuld start by rejecting penalties and free kicks awarded to barcelona players when they jump and knock theirself on the floor like say dangote trailer jam dem. The kwaruption wey dey laliga pass d one wey dey naija.
Are you referring to a pre VAR era or the present era of VAR

VAR is a leveler nowadays...
I don't think teams favoritism eg Barcelona in La Liga, Madrid in UCL, Fergie's Man united in EPL, Bayern in Bundesliga is significant since VAR has been introduced..
Paradigm shift??
Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by Bahddo(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Weda maradona win it or not, comparing them is like from Massachusetts to Nevada or Los Angeles...

U are nothing but a bloody Nigerian.... Argentines grade Mario Kempes and batistuta ahead of him .... Tevez won Olympic gold b4 him... So they don't even need it... Abeg go and park... Only a deluded maniac will compare the two... Now it's certain that u Messi fans are deluded and that y u all say he is better than Ronaldo, imagine the sick heads
all this nonsense you wrote doesn't matter. You lied, like you guys always do. You lied that Maradona won 2 Copa America trophies in 3 tries when he didn't win any. Nothing else you say on this issue matters since they are likely also lies.

It hurts you guys so much to realize that Messi would forever be a better footballer than Ronaldo that you guys would lace your arguments with half-truths and outright lies.

While I sympathize with you, I called you out on it because some gullible readers would read your post and think you have a point.

These lies (that exaggerate Ronaldo's achievements and undermine Messi's own) spread by fanboys and the media is the reason some think there is even a real rivalry. There isn't. Messi is far far far better than Ronaldo. Always have been, always will be.
Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by Jokerman(m): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
Devgod:

Freekicks
Headers
Defending
Ball crosses and square plays
Skill moves

Ronaldo is better than Messi is these aspects

1 Like

Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by Beverlyjean(f): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Bahddo:
all this nonsense you wrote doesn't matter. You lied, like you guys always do. You lied that Maradona won 2 Copa America trophies in 3 tries when he didn't win any. Nothing else you say on this issue matters since they are likely also lies.

It hurts you guys so much to realize that Messi would forever be a better footballer than Ronaldo that you guys would lace your arguments with half-truths and outright lies.

While I sympathize with you, I called you out on it because some gullible readers would read your post and think you have a point.

These lies (that exaggerate Ronaldo's achievements and undermine Messi's own) spread by fanboys and the media is the reason some think there is even a real rivalry. There isn't. Messi is far far far better than Ronaldo. Always have been, always will be.

U are the bloody liar here... Only an obsessed psychopath will say Messi is better than maradona... Maradona got to 2 WC final and won one ,was on his way to his third b4 he was banned. . ur leprechaun only got to one, one that he dint score one goal in the knock out and was given golden ball, a fake award just like the balon d'Or that they dashed him in 2010... Maradona won titles with Boca juniors and Napoli...u fans dare to compare him with ur leprechaun... He isn't even worthy enough to play alongside maradona... He can only b compared to Alfredo Di stephano... Messi is regarded as nothing in Argentina... Deluded mofos
Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by Beverlyjean(f): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
eni4real:
Are you referring to a pre VAR era or the present era of VAR

VAR is a leveler nowadays...
I don't think teams favoritism eg Barcelona in La Liga, Madrid in UCL, Fergie's Man united in EPL, Bayern in Bundesliga is significant since VAR has been introduced..
Paradigm shift??

Pls how was has Madrid ever been favoured in UCL?? Out of the four titles Barca won , they dashed them about 2 or 3 thru Ojoro... 06 Lehmann red card , 09 Chelsea Ojoro, 2011 Ojoro red card against Pepe...
Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Pls how was has Madrid ever been favoured in UCL?? Out of the four titles Barca won , they dashed them about 2 or 3 thru Ojoro... 06 Lehmann red card , 09 Chelsea Ojoro, 2011 Ojoro red card against Pepe...
Bayern Munich, Juventus, Atletico and Liverpool matches had some controversies too..
Buy it was in Pre VAR era. The Referee has the final say...

So many clubs had their fair share of favour/disfavor.

But this is a VAR era, referee should make necessary calls and consult VAR for a fairness in all games..

Not consulting the VAR, has an undertone of bias!
Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by sammyj: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
You are the BIGGEST MUMU because if you have taken your time to carefully read my comment which never stated that CR7 has ever won the world cup! grin grin
Devgod:
Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by Jokerman(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Bahddo:

Where's your proof that Messi is better than Ronaldo??
Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by Blabbermouth: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
Jokerman:

Where's your proof that Messi is better than Ronaldo??
Lemme tease u with 1
"the golden boot is better than ballon d'or , because the ballon d'or is by votes while the numbers {stats of the player} determines the golden boot" ~ C. Ronaldo
Golden Boot stat
Messi-6
Ronaldo-4.
#Case closed
Re: Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses by Blabbermouth: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
Beverlyjean:

EGB from one league... Ronaldo won it in 2 different leagues.... Only man to hv done that
(#i'm always late to the party)
Sooooooo??.... See lemme advice u on smtin, ~because u really want to see things your way, u shouldn't ignore what is obviously true and factual~
1. Don't sound obviously biased bcus u want to downgrade sm1 else. I saw ur "Ronaldo has 4 boots in 2 different club", does that imply that its better than messi's 6. How many of those boot were outside Spain??

2. Take a blink, and sit right on the fence for once, whose footballer's individual greatness comes close to Messi ?

3. Which 1 is " Messi is a fraud, he only has 1 style of play which wouldn't thrive outside barca" . How come Argentina got to 3 finals with messi's influence and Messi Bagged the Tournament Best Player in 2/3?? Is Argentina the same with Barca??

"I fear a man who has mastered a single kick 1000 times over, than a man who is a jack of 1000 kicks"-Bruce lee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cash Crisis Hits Super Eagles’ Supporters Club / Femi Kuti To Perform At AFCON 2019 Opening Ceremony / Paul Pogba: "Jose Mourinho Made Me Improve As A Player"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.