Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

Lady Who Accused TB Joshua Of Rape Has Allegedly Gone Mad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Accused TB Joshua Of Rape Has Allegedly Gone Mad (3330 Views)

Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife / Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her / Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Accused Her Of 'Toning' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Accused TB Joshua Of Rape Has Allegedly Gone Mad by tinajohn: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
A Nigerian lady who accused Prophet TB Joshua of rape has gone mad. The lady was spotted roaming the streets of Lagos in the early hours of yesterday.

It all started two weeks ago when a lady identified as Vicki Royce come out with her painful rape story: How she was raped as a virgin by a so-called ‘Pastor who claims to be a prophet’.

In a tweetstorm on Saturday, Vicki Royce, a singer, and performer, who was born as Victoria Kehinde Bandele 25 years ago, narrated how she was raped by the so-called man of God at a guest house in Ikotun, Lagos on November 2012.

“I was raped as a virgin and the pain felt like hell.. by a pastor who claims to be a prophet,” she wrote.

SOURCE: https://mystatenews.com/lady-who-accuses-tb-joshua-of-rape-allegedly-gone-mad/

Re: Lady Who Accused TB Joshua Of Rape Has Allegedly Gone Mad by budaatum: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
*This story has been revised in light of new information, as Vicki did not reveal the identity of her rapist. The reference to TB Joshua is regretted.
Re: Lady Who Accused TB Joshua Of Rape Has Allegedly Gone Mad by Temotala: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
I don't know the genuineness of this story - but it's important to note that the gossip media did not report that Vicki herself came onto her Twitter account to state that TB Joshua is NOT the one who abused her. Even PM News - who initially claimed it was TBJ - backtracked and apologised for involving his name. Some other online accounts attributed the rape to a ‘Cele’ prophet - but some jobless gossip sites felt the story would spread faster and bring them more traffic if they used the name of TB Joshua.

If indeed this story of her running mad is true, maybe the young lady is facing the repercussions of her name being linked to a genuine man of God in such a despicable manner...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Accused TB Joshua Of Rape Has Allegedly Gone Mad by tinajohn: 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
"Right from the beginning of my life, people will lie against me - but they will still come back to the truth. My life has been like that. That is a good life - for people to lie against you first before they realise the truth." - T.B. Joshua

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused TB Joshua Of Rape Has Allegedly Gone Mad by donbachi(m): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
Then, they(fake bloggers) should get ready to cause real traffics with their own madness.
Re: Lady Who Accused TB Joshua Of Rape Has Allegedly Gone Mad by Makweembo: 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
The other lady who accused TB Joshua over 10 years ago and recently trended after she protested outside COZA - Bisola - also clearly has a mental disorder. Just sayin...

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused TB Joshua Of Rape Has Allegedly Gone Mad by Chubhie: 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
And who was the lady TB Joshua's media team released a video on to refute her claims?
Re: Lady Who Accused TB Joshua Of Rape Has Allegedly Gone Mad by EbukaHades10(m): 4:19am On Jul 08, 2019
Ghen Ghen

Re: Lady Who Accused TB Joshua Of Rape Has Allegedly Gone Mad by nicolartsdesign: 6:32am On Jul 08, 2019
pics or adonbiliv it

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused TB Joshua Of Rape Has Allegedly Gone Mad by 1shortblackboy: 7:00am On Jul 08, 2019
Temotala:
I don't know the genuineness of this story - but it's important to note that the gossip media did not report that Vicki herself came onto her Twitter account to state that TB Joshua is NOT the one who abused her. Even PM News - who initially claimed it was TBJ - backtracked and apologised for involving his name. Some other online accounts attributed the rape to a ‘Cele’ prophet - but some jobless gossip sites felt the story would spread faster and bring them more traffic if they used the name of TB Joshua.

If indeed this story of her running mad is true, maybe the young lady is facing the repercussions of her name being linked to a genuine man of God in such a despicable manner...

how do u know he's a genuine man of God
Re: Lady Who Accused TB Joshua Of Rape Has Allegedly Gone Mad by paragon40(m): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2019
1shortblackboy:
how do u know he's a genuine man of God
and how do you know he's not?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accused TB Joshua Of Rape Has Allegedly Gone Mad by TANID(m): 8:33am On Jul 08, 2019
budaatum:
*This story has been revised in light of new information, as Vicki did not reveal the identity of her rapist. The reference to TB Joshua is regretted.
Even This News About Her Is Hundred Percent 100% Lie grin
Re: Lady Who Accused TB Joshua Of Rape Has Allegedly Gone Mad by 1shortblackboy: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2019
paragon40:
and how do you know he's not?
I don't and I never claimed I knew

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: What Happened When Housemates Saw Tacha Showing Seyi Her Chest (video) / Popular Comedian Emmanuella Crying To Bryant Kobe And Daughter Death / 2face Is Not Human, He Can't Be - Burnaboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.