Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

Kwara State Produces Youngest SAN In Nigeria (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara State Produces Youngest SAN In Nigeria (photo) (1594 Views)

Michael Jonathan Numa, Becomes Youngest SAN In Nigeria. / Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). / Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara State Produces Youngest SAN In Nigeria (photo) by adem30: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kwara State has produces youngest Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN). Muyiwa Tola Atoyebi 34years is from Igosun, Oyun Local government of Kwara state, Atoyebi is the youngest Nigeria lawyer elevated to height. Atoyebi is among the 38 lawyers to be coffered the SAN title.
Congratulations Igosun,
Congratulations Kwara State.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara State Produces Youngest SAN In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
my state is known for academic excellence.
especially Ekiti/oke-ero people.

as for Ilorin people, nah only Arabic studies dem sabi.

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Produces Youngest SAN In Nigeria (photo) by NewsMuncher: 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
FCBboy:

Home of alfas cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Produces Youngest SAN In Nigeria (photo) by adem30: 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
FCBboy:

Igosun is in Oyun Local Government in Kwara state. Kwara South Senatorial district
Re: Kwara State Produces Youngest SAN In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
adem30:

Igosun is in Oyun Local Government in Kwara state. Kwara South Senatorial district
I know.
Re: Kwara State Produces Youngest SAN In Nigeria (photo) by Megatrix: 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
E get leg for high places, everything for naija na paddy paddy, man know man
Re: Kwara State Produces Youngest SAN In Nigeria (photo) by Kamelot77(m): 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
One of our own.
Re: Kwara State Produces Youngest SAN In Nigeria (photo) by Kamelot77(m): 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
FCBboy:

belgore family are not part of Ilorin abi?
Re: Kwara State Produces Youngest SAN In Nigeria (photo) by middlebelter(m): 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
FCBboy:

Rubbish. Do you know how many senior justice that Ilorin has produced?
Please celebrate the young lawyer and stop this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Produces Youngest SAN In Nigeria (photo) by proudevil: 1:12am On Jul 08, 2019
FCBboy:

don't start what you can't finish...
Re: Kwara State Produces Youngest SAN In Nigeria (photo) by MetaPhysical: 1:19am On Jul 08, 2019
FCBboy:

Look at how you are behaving like Ibo, discriminating your own brothers in same state. No wonder they call you people in Kwara Afonja. See as you threw your own brothers under the bus. Smh...mtcheeew. grin. Na wah for Kwara!
Re: Kwara State Produces Youngest SAN In Nigeria (photo) by MetaPhysical: 1:23am On Jul 08, 2019
Anyway, God Bless Gov Abdulrazaq of Kwara.

Congrats to the new SAN, may God prosper his efforts.

Team Kwara!

See me from Lagos but proud of Kwara, and one of their own no even value and take pride in his people.
Re: Kwara State Produces Youngest SAN In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Look at how you are behaving like Ibo, discriminating your own brothers in same state. No wonder they call you people in Kwara Afonja. See as you threw your own brothers under the bus. Smh...mtcheeew. grin. Na wah for Kwara!
Those guys are just greedy, out of every then slots coming to kwara (jobs, political posts e.t.c) they will take 9. isn't that unfair?
Re: Kwara State Produces Youngest SAN In Nigeria (photo) by MetaPhysical: 1:43am On Jul 08, 2019
FCBboy:
Those guys are just greedy, out of every then slots coming to kwara (jobs, political posts e.t.c) they will take 9. isn't that unfair?

I hear you. You must continue to participate and work on a balance that invlude everyone. Your grievance is part of the result of Saraki legacy. You have a new Governor who is more balanced and very capable. You have opportunity now to experiment and revolutionize a new Kwara with this forward-vision governor.

Let me share with you that for a long time political posts in Lagos State Govt was a Lagos Island affair. But Lagos Island is one of five divisions (we use divisions, legacy of the old province designations). Even during Tinubu first term Governorship there were still challemges but now we have an accord that appointments and distributions must cover all five and Governors must rotate.

So Abulrazaq is a goodman for the future of Kwara. You are sons of the soil, your inclusion must happen.
Re: Kwara State Produces Youngest SAN In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I hear you. You must continue to participate and work on a balance that invlude everyone. Your grievance is part of the result of Saraki legacy. You have a new Governor who is more balanced and very capable. You have opportunity now to experiment and revolutionize a new Kwara with this forward-vision governor.

Let me share with you that for a long time political posts in Lagos State Govt was a Lagos Island affair. But Lagos Island is one of five divisions (we use divisions, legacy of the old province designations). Even during Tinubu first term Governorship there were still challemges but now we have an accord that appointments and distributions must cover all five and Governors must rotate.

So Abulrazaq is a goodman for the future of Kwara. You are sons of the soil, your inclusion must happen.
we shouldn't expect something exceptional from this new Governor.

kwara is a very poor state, the amount coming to the state monthly is nothing to write home about.
the state is owning over #60B no thanks to saraki and his houseboy.

having said that, we hope this man will make a slight difference.
Re: Kwara State Produces Youngest SAN In Nigeria (photo) by rexchazy(m): 2:05am On Jul 08, 2019
Good for him

(1) (Reply)

Senator Abaribe Dares Ipob,travels To Usa,receives Award(photos) / My Edo 2020 Summation / Drama As Gov. Makinde Exits Oyo PDP Whatsapp Platform In Anger Over Comment On I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.