Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Why Do Life Get Worst Instead Of Better After Praying? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Life Get Worst Instead Of Better After Praying? (215 Views)

Gay Muslim Man Suspended Sex To Pray, Then Continued After Praying / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Life Get Worst Instead Of Better After Praying? by Ariyatech(m): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
Have you ever wondered why most people pray almost everyday of their lives and instead of getting better their situations gets worse?

We will talk about that later but hear this "When you live in Sin you are by your own self removing the hedge God placed over your life and giving the devil access to come and be playing gamble with your destiny and the day he shouts LAST CARD you are gone."

IS DRINKING ALCOHOL BAD?

I want to discuss and clear this issue by the wisdom of the Holy Spirit about alcohol. You see many of us destroys our lives by ourselves, God is not a custodian of destruction but of blessings.

When you tell someone that drinking alcohol is wrong they will quote the Bible for you that says "Drink but don't be drunk". Many say when their head is full they just take one bottle to stay calm, some say when they drink they feel more happy... NONSENSE.

Let's continue our discussion here
https://gracebank..com/2019/07/why-do-life-get-worst-instead-of-better.html

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily-devotional-our Loving Father 10th July / To Whom Much Is Given / The Establish Peticostal Church Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.