Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,991 members, 7,956,698 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

BBNaija: Tacha Was Asked To Mimic A Goat (Photo) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha Was Asked To Mimic A Goat (Photo) (35448 Views)

Bbnaija: Viral Photoclaims Tacha Was Pregnant Before She Got Into The House / BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Was Asked To Mimic A Goat (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 11:59am On Jul 08, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

pls, who's this person behind this moniker?

undecided

Arnold Schwarzenegger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Was Asked To Mimic A Goat (Photo) by noble2faith(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Toscarel:
I ask, do these contestants have parents?

I do ask myself the same question.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Was Asked To Mimic A Goat (Photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Lols na wa. God is still in the business of turning things around. Just fix your eyes on him. Don't allow your circumstances leave you disabled. Read my signature Good morning & Happy new week
This one you are waxing Motivational lyrics shocked shocked
What is the secret?? You seems happy this morning!
How is business??
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Was Asked To Mimic A Goat (Photo) by Mummymahdi(f): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
Toscarel:
I ask, do these contestants have parents?

I am still asking repeatedly ooo
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Was Asked To Mimic A Goat (Photo) by jeffizy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Lols you are funny. I'm yoruba
I'll chat you on whatsapp. �
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Was Asked To Mimic A Goat (Photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

I'm a happy baby always happy. Jesus is the secret. Business is fine thank God
That's good! cool
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Was Asked To Mimic A Goat (Photo) by Jaymaq(m): 2:45am On Jul 09, 2019
Ok, we have seen it. It is a sexy yellow goat. But not as valuable to me as the real goat meat peppersoup in my plate.

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Was Asked To Mimic A Goat (Photo) by tobilavish(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
So

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction / Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ / NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.