Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

$20 To $300 In 30 Days - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / $20 To $300 In 30 Days (409 Views)

Amokachi: Super Eagles Got $20,000 Each For Pulling Out Of The 1996 Nations Cup / Lionel Messi's PSG Shirt Sell Out In 30 Minutes After Official Signing / 7 Liverpool Players Named In 30-Man Ballon d'Or Shortlist [See Full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$20 To $300 In 30 Days by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
Turn $20 into $300 in 30 Days

Yep!... You read that right.

And I don't care that you think it might be a scam. You probably think everything is a scam.

However, I will let you in on something. I'm going to tell you how to do it. And I won't take a dime from you. I will ask for only 2 things. 2 things you absolutely and critically need for this.

But before I go into that, a little housekeeping.

Who is this for?

It is only for people with an open mind.

Who is this NOT for?

It's not for you if you have a gambling problem.
It's not for you if you cannot differentiate between sports betting and sports trading.
It's not for you if you think you may have a problem with your conscience on religious or other grounds.

If you continue with this, do note that you and only you are solely responsible for your actions. There is a real risk that you could lose money with this if you get greedy

I will not be disclosing details on Nairaland. And this is for good reason.

If you have observed, Nairaland is aggressively mutilating URLs that we post on the forum.

As of now, URLs for private sites and some selected sites are still left Intact. I will be posting URLs that you will need to visit

Therefore, you will need to visit the link provided below for further instructions. I intend to take on just 20 people for FREE.

Please make sure you have both of the following as it is crucial you have them.

1. Valid Passport, or Drivers License (Driver License preferred)
2. Valid proof of address. ( A signed Bank statement will suffice). Don't worry. You will not be giving me these items. You need them for KYC

Please visit the link below for Further Instructions
https://www.facebook.com/notes/funminiyi-adeoye/30-to-300-in-30-days/2272373166313191/
Re: $20 To $300 In 30 Days by danolorunmo(m): 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
EMIOMOADEOYE:
Turn $20 into $300 in 30 Days

Yep!... You read that right.

And I don't care that you think it might be a scam. You probably think everything is a scam.

However, I will let you in on something. I'm going to tell you how to do it. And I won't take a dime from you. I will ask for only 2 things. 2 things you absolutely and critically need for this.

But before I go into that, a little housekeeping.

Who is this for?

It is only for people with an open mind.

Who is this NOT for?

It's not for you if you have a gambling problem.
It's not for you if you cannot differentiate between sports betting and sports trading.
It's not for you if you think you may have a problem with your conscience on religious or other grounds.

If you continue with this, do note that you and only you are solely responsible for your actions. There is a real risk that you could lose money with this if you get greedy

I will not be disclosing details on Nairaland. And this is for good reason.

If you have observed, Nairaland is aggressively mutilating URLs that we post on the forum.

As of now, URLs for private sites and some selected sites are still left Intact. I will be posting URLs that you will need to visit

Therefore, you will need to visit the link provided below for further instructions. I intend to take on just 20 people for FREE.

Please make sure you have both of the following as it is crucial you have them.

1. Valid Passport, or Drivers License (Driver License preferred)
2. Valid proof of address. ( A signed Bank statement will suffice). Don't worry. You will not be giving me these items. You need them for KYC

Please visit the link below for Further Instructions
https://www.facebook.com/notes/funminiyi-adeoye/30-to-300-in-30-days/2272373166313191/

link is broken sir
Re: $20 To $300 In 30 Days by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:42am On Jul 08, 2019
danolorunmo:

link is broken sir

Fixed.

Try again
Re: $20 To $300 In 30 Days by EMIOMOADEOYE: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: $20 To $300 In 30 Days by CrazyJill: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
Well, I know a better way to make money online. I mean sports betting and gambling. I have been betting for quite a long time, so I have experience in this business. Start by finding a reliable bookmaker. I can advise you a bookmaker 1xbet. Here is a link to their website http://1xbet-ke.org/. Try it, in my opinion this is a great option.

(1) (Reply)

C / Andy Ruiz Jr To Cancel Fight With Anthony Joshua ” I Don’t Feel Safe” / Christiano Ronaldo Hints On Potential Retirement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.