Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” (24090 Views)

Naira Redesign: NGF Writes Buhari, Demand Extension Of Time Frame Implementation / National Assembly Vehicles: Contractors Petition Buhari, Demand ₦875 Million / Borgu Leaders Meet Buhari, Demand State Creation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 08, 2019
Zikora1000:
Yeske! If you Rugarise the Yorubas, the Yorubas will pugarise the Fulanis. Do me I do you , man no go vex
Bad spelling it is Pigarize or Porkify not Pugarize. Thank you

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by firo08(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2019
Wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by Automatic3444(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2019
ajebuter:

Exactly...

We must get sense by force and by fire in this country..

Dog sellers in the South -South region should make their own demand too

At least, dog meat is a tasty delicacy to some people and lucrative too

Land should be provided in the north for dog-breeding too

Proudly Omoluabi jare

Naija are not ;Dsmiling

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by nnokwa042(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2019
AbuuBilaal:
Firstly, comparing pigs to cows is an erroneous comparison. Cows are eating by virtually everybody in the country. I do not know any tribe that doesn't eat beef. Rather, all other meat sources only supplement beef.

Secondly, it's a simple issue. Fulanis should take their cattle to the north and let's see who will lose more. Youruba man that can't even manage a dozen goats, how will he get meat for his wedding, naming and other ceremonies.

Thirdly, cattle is reared and grazed but pigs are confined. Until pigs are reared like cattle, there's no need for a 'puga' scheme.

Fourthly, ruga created to solve a societal nuisance. Meaning that it was born out of necessity. Farmers and cattle owners are struggling for scare resources - green pasture and land - but this isn't the case with piggery.

In summary, we should all try to be objective and realistic. A good and peaceful Nigeria will benefit us all. Let's not join hands with trouble makers and agents of anarchy.

I rest my case.
untill indigenous hausa person become sultan of sokoto then i know your serious about peace

14 Likes

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by Firefire(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2019
ajebuter:

Exactly...

We must get sense by force and by fire in this country..

Dog sellers in the South -South region should make their own demand too

At least, dog meat is a tasty delicacy to some people and lucrative too

Land should be provided in the north for dog-breeding too

Proudly Omoluabi jare

Yes oooo.

The cows and their brainless supporters have no hiding place when the war start.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 08, 2019
spot-on!... if some people think they are mad,

....NOBODY HAS MONOPOLY TO MADNESS!

#BRING IT ON!

3 Likes

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 08, 2019
AbuuBilaal:
Firstly, comparing pigs to cows is an erroneous comparison. Cows are eating by virtually everybody in the country. I do not know any tribe that doesn't eat beef. Rather, all other meat sources only supplement beef.

Secondly, it's a simple issue. Fulanis should take their cattle to the north and let's see who will lose more. Youruba man that can't even manage a dozen goats, how will he get meat for his wedding, naming and other ceremonies.

Oga your point 1 to 4 us utter rubbish, cows are ranches oga if you dunno about it stop typing epistle here, nobody is giving anybody free land for anything, you sell one cow almost 200k and you can't buy land of how much?

Thirdly, cattle is reared and grazed but pigs are confined. Until pigs are reared like cattle, there's no need for a 'puga' scheme.

Fourthly, ruga created to solve a societal nuisance. Meaning that it was born out of necessity. Farmers and cattle owners are struggling for scare resources - green pasture and land - but this isn't the case with piggery.

In summary, we should all try to be objective and realistic. A good and peaceful Nigeria will benefit us all. Let's not join hands with trouble makers and agents of anarchy.

I rest my case.

Oga your point 1 to 4 is utter rubbish... Cows are ranched, i feel ashamed seeing cows on the roads sef, are we nomads?

People came from where ever and are imposing on us to give them free land for cows, what's my buisness with that? I do not eat the tasteless cow anyway sef... Eat goat and have more life.

They sell one cow almost 200k or more and they can't buy land, what do they even do with all the money?, maybe sponsor terrorism and buy arms... Oga no land for ruga

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by freeze001(f): 10:11am On Jul 08, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

I rest my case.

Meaning that fulanis have deliberately constituted themselves into a societal nuisance just to fraudulently acquire lands not belonging to them because they head the federal and security structure today. Other demands are just as relevant, the fact that they are yet to combine their demands with avoiable bloodshed doesn't mean they should be overlooked.
The truth is that if not for the wickedness and expansionist agenda the fulani is knon for along with their poisonous islamic identity, the resistance of this ruga nonsense wouldn't have been as pronounced. Let's all be honest and stop forming fake objectivity and so called 'give peace a chance' when the perpetrators and actual anarchists (the fulani + FG) are out there with special status as sacred cows.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by Acidosis(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2019
Lol, funny. Muslims don't eat pork, North will never allow that.

Btw pig is a big business.

3 Likes

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by frozen70(f): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2019
That's how it starts, very soon we will have the followings

Cow colony
Pig colony
Goat colony
Rabbit colony
Dog colony
Snake colony
Aligator colony
Crocodile colony
Tiger colony

Then tribe colony

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by Neoteny(m): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2019
But we already have a pig colony.

The South East is one giant pig colony
Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by AngelicBeing: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2019
Zikora1000:
Yeske! If you Rugarise the Yorubas, the Yorubas will pugarise the Fulanis. Do me I do you , man no go vex
Gbam
Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by cobsol(m): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2019
cosef:
grin grin

Pig colony in the north will help improve the economy in line with president Buhari's agro policies. Nice one from the proactive pig farmers.

Let's hear how Buhari responds.

grin

grin grin grin

Meanwhile see this Well Furnished 4-Star Hotel, Victoria Island
http://hotbusiness.com.ng/business-sale?transaction=20190705072532

you can now buy and see your business at www.hotbusiness.com.ng
Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by UncleJudax(m): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2019
babaolofin:

Are you sure this is not the handwork of 3rd party people? Yorubas are more enlightened than all this nonsense. Yoruba pig farmers association does not exist.
Ah ah. Every time Una de more enlightened than everyone else.

Later na still you go de accuse others of chest- beating

Dem no go demolish your hut if you stand up for what is right. Stop hiding.

7 Likes

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2019
grin we Edo people also want palm oil and rubber products in the 36 states of Nigeria.

The fg must create lands and shelter for us. It will also improve the economy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by doyinbaby(f): 10:19am On Jul 08, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

I rest my case.
you don't need to rest your case... GIVE US PIG COLONY

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by AngelicBeing: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

I rest my case.
angry

3 Likes

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by LasLas: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

I rest my case.
Bros Fulani will lose more becuase nobody will buy their cow, south is the major market. Pigs can be left to roam too. Cattle are confined and ranch in sane clime. How many times have you seen cow on the street of New York and Washington DC? Does it mean they don't have? Please embrace civilization and get out of ur stoned age

19 Likes

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

Ok, so chicken colonies then.

6 Likes

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by Geesaintagape: 10:24am On Jul 08, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

I rest my case.
I don't eat beef, I eat pig

9 Likes

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by Ostrogoth(m): 10:25am On Jul 08, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

I rest my case.

Ironically enough, northerners dont really consume beef! They consume more of goats, I've lived in the north so I know what am talking about. That is why they want to push the Fulani down south, they feel we lovers of beef should also be lovers of beef-rearers. And for your information, our southern ancestors did very well without Fulani cattle; we had our own goats and cattle which we reared on our individual private properties and I believe that now that we are beginning to discover just how lucrative a cow farm can be, many people will soon be going into it. What we dont need is the cattle and the kidnapping/maiming/killing/raping that goes along with the Fulani's cow monopoly!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by greypencils: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

I rest my case.
your case is useless. Let them do RUGA in the north. It is unacceptable down south.

12 Likes

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2019
Neoteny:
But we already have a pig colony.

The South East is one giant pig colony

Stale undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by Geesaintagape: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2019
God will punish Buhari
Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by Angelfrost(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
Where Are We Going In This Country??

In the direction of Animal Husbandry... Is that not what Ruga is all about?...

No region has exclusive rights to madness... Let's all be mad in this country. undecided

4 Likes

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by Nature8(m): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

O lenu pa
grin

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by Truthbites: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

I rest my case.

Objective ke? Realistic ni? U better rest ur Case!

7 Likes

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by Neoteny(m): 10:33am On Jul 08, 2019
Karatum:

Stale undecided

Oh hey Ms. Piggy.

What's a sow like you doing here?

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by koresh: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2019
Full List of The Army Officers Compulsorily Retired On Friday By Muhammadu Buhari. They Are 90% Southerners. The Ethnic and Regional cleansing Continues:

Maj. Gen TC Ude (SE)
Maj. Gen LC Ilo (SE)
Maj. Gen IN Ijoma (SE)
Maj. Gen O Ejimai (SE)
Maj. Gen PAT Akem (SS)
Maj. Gen ED Atewe (SS)
Maj. Gen Letam Wiwa -Younger brother of murdered Environmental Rights activist and author, Ken Saro-Wiwa (SS)
Maj. Gen FO Alli (SS)
Maj. Gen Mobolaji Koleoso (SW)
Maj. Gen SD Aliyu (MB)
Maj. Gen MY Ibrahim

Brig. Gen GO Agachi (SE)
Brig. Gen Okonkwo (SE)
Brig. Gen Ogidi (SS)
Brig. Gen Koko Essien (SS)
Brig. Gen PE Ekpeyong (SS)
Brig. Gen Bright Fiboinumama (SS)
Brig. Gen. M. Onoyiveta (SS)
Brig. Gen IMD Lawson (SS)
Brig. Gen Oyefesobi (SW)
Brig. Gen AI Onibasa (SW)
Brig. Gen Bashir Mormo (SS)
Brig. Gen AH Sa’ad (SS)-Former ADC to late President Musa Yar'adua
Brig. Gen MG Ali
Brig. Gen LN Bello
Brig. Gen D Abdusalam

Col. CK Ukoha (SE)
Col. OU Nwankwo (SE)
Col. Nicholas Achinze -Dasuki’s ADC (SE)
Col. Tonye F Minimah –Younger brother of former Chief of Army Staff, LT. General Kenneth Minimah (SS)
Col. FD Kayode (SW)
Col. Ojogbane Adegbe –ADC to former President Goodluck Jonathan (MB)
Col. Audu (MB)
Col. DR Hassan
Col. MA Suleiman

Lt. Col GC Nyekwu (SS)
Lt. Col C Enechukwu (SE)
Lt. Col CO Amadi (SE)
Lt. Col Adimoha (SS)
Lt. Col OC Egemode (SS)
Lt. Col TE Arigbe (SW)
Lt. Col TO Oladuntoye (SW)
Lt. Col Baba Ochankpa (MB)
Lt. Col DB Dazang (MB)
Lt. Col A Mohammed
Lt. Col AS Mohammed.

DANGEROUS ....... EXTREMELY DANGEROUS

Now President Buhari has serially, deceitfully and masterfully completed the configuration of the entire National Security structure/architecture firmly in the hands of the Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani alone to the exclusion of all other ethnic blocs in Nigeria .... this is very, very dangerous for the South and for Northern Christians.

Chief of Army Staff ....... Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
Police IG ........... Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
Minister for Defence ..... Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
Minister for Internal Affairs ...... Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
National Security Adviser (NSA) ......... Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
DG, Department of State Services (DSS) ..... Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
Chief of Staff ...... Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
ADC to President ....... Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
CSO to President ..... Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
Protocol to President ..... Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
Private Secretary to President ....... Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
DG Customs .......... Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
DG, EFCC ....... Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
DG, Nigeria Prisons ..... Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
DG, Immigration ...... Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
Minister for Petroleum ...... Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
Minister for FCT ........ Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
ADD TO THESE:

1. Head of National Assembly/Senate President ...... Northern Muslim
2. Head of Judiciary/Chief Justice of Nigeria ..... Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
3. Head, Federal Courts of Appeal ...... Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani

Can this be true? Yes its true.

Yet some people will not see anything bad with this arrangement and development. The intention of Mr President towards Nigerians is really manifesting in the lopsided appointments, the hegemonistic and mediaeval chauvinistic colonialism and Fulanization of Nigeria.
Pray and watch. Military is getting ready for Jihad and Islamization. Buhari is playing a script. God is on the Throne watching. Will He keep quite?
Please Fellow Nigerians, this is no longer time for rhetoric s. BUHARI MEANS EVIL FOR NIGERIA. SOON A SECURITY MEETING WILL BE CONVENED TO ATTACK A SECTION OF THIS COUNTRY. No southerners will attend that meeting. CHURCH! IT IS WARFARE TIME. IF YOU DON'T PRAY NOW, YOU MAY BE HISTORY TOMORROW. THIS SENNACHERIB'S LIST SHOULD BE LAID AT EVERY ALTAR OF OUR GOD. HE WILL ARISE FOR US. SOMETHING MUST HAPPEN VERY SOON.
PLS HELP US SPREAD
THIS FAST IT MAY
SAVE UR FRIENDS OR
FAMILY, SO
REBROADCAST THIS NOW TO ALL YOUR CONTACTS THERE IS WAR.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by kratos12345: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
Where Are We Going In This Country??
While I believe in miracle, I can say openly that this country will eventually go down because the number of foolish people are increasing daily. Imagine Buhari undermining the cry of his own party members and reappointed Abby Kyri. There is no way a dumbest dunce will move this country forward

5 Likes

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by Buharimustgo: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2019
OFFICIALAPCNG:
WHAT A DISGUSTING THREAD

Nothing makes it disgusting,,rather you are the one that made disgusting comment

6 Likes

Re: RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” by Buharimustgo: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

I rest my case.

Southerners dont eat cows,very simple issue,create Your Ruga in the North

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Six Policemen, Four Civilians Killed In Lagos’ Bloody Week Of Violence / Has Any Other Nigerian Politician Been Slapped In Public Before? / Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.