Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' (87316 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts / Ubi Franklin Wearing Bum Shorts, Davido’s Chioma, Lydia Forson React / Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by nickxtra(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Watch the video here
Too much weed dey worry this woman head
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by bisoye11(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
Be following wizkid upndown, you hear?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by Lordjb: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
Real mad woman
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by zoghys: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
i lost all the respect i have for this lady, when i saw the fever video with whizkid. This is just another way of telling the whole world, she doesn't deserve the respect given her.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by TriggahMan(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Bad belle people..

Leave sombori to rock her bori.

Abi izit ur bori

Problem pipu.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by Yakzo(m): 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
Teebillz has got nothing to worry about....she is now stale and mentally deranged
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by kennydora: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
Yeyebrity
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by Desparklingsam(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
She can try bikinis on the streets too.
It's still her life na.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by okenwaa(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Nothing do her dressing.

Minding ones business is the best form of business!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
Chanchit:
I wanted to say this social media people have started again with their bullying attitude but true true, she be like mad woman weh don reach like two weeks for street.

Pick a fight my man don't confuse yourself grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by Leonbonapart(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:
Some people be just be dosing on Tramadol for another woman's headache!

Live and let people live. If that's what makes her happy, let her be. Its her life!

there is no doubt you voted for buhari
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by horlharthundhey(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Waste of sperm
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by Benekruku(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Leonbonapart:
there is no doubt you voted for buhari

Definitely! Who else could I have voted for?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by olumalcolm(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:
Some people be just be dosing on Tramadol for another woman's headache!

Live and let people live. If that's what makes her happy, let her be. Its her life!

Can u allow ur babe or sis dress like dis? were dun wo loja sugbon ko se bi lomo. Translation, it is interesting to watch a mad man display in the market but we never pray to birth one. angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by fortunechy(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
No be small mad woman...... Na original mad woman
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by jeroncomputers(m): 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Still fashion
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by Benekruku(m): 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
olumalcolm:
Can u allow ur babe or sis dress like dis? were dun wo loja sugbon ko se bi lomo. Translation, it is interesting to watch a mad man display in the market but we never pray to birth one. angry

At that age? What will I do?

Go beat her/him or strangle her! Its her/his life at that age. If I have played my path as a father and successfully giving them all the tools required to succeed, what other influence can I be to them as adults. I can only talk, I cant shout. Its their life.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
Dirty black ass.. very irritatin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
ASHAWO
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by Studyinchina200(m): 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Nigerians are hypocrites,they hail people like Steff London and Nicki then talk shit to Tiwa Savage
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by Studyinchina200(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hypocrite

zoghys:
i lost all the respect i have for this lady, when i saw the fever video with whizkid. This is just another way of telling the whole world, she doesn't deserve the respect given her.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by zoghys: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Hypocrite

Do you really understand the real meaning of the word you used?. I just gave an honest opinion, and if you have a problem with that, then am sorry.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by bizhop01: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
She refuse to retire
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by olumalcolm(m): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

At that age? What will I do?

Go beat her/him or strangle her! Its her/his life at that age. If I have played my path as a father and successfully giving them all the tools required to succeed, what other influence can I be to them as adults. I can only talk, I cant shout. Its their life.
Thanks, i appreciate your comment. Though its true cos as an adult, there is little you can do to control dem but the fact still remains that she did not get it right. That dressing is out of it. For a lady of almost 40years if not above to dress lik this in d name of fashion or celebrity is worrisome.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by Leonbonapart(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

Definitely! Who else could I have voted for?

no wonder. Saw-dust brain
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by Benekruku(m): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
[s]
Leonbonapart:
no wonder. Saw-dust brain
[/s]
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by feelxp(m): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
Celebrityblog:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/video-tiwa-savage-under-fire-for.html?m=1

drugs don't dey worry this woman. Wizkid don't spoil her finish with weed and coke
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by Benekruku(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
olumalcolm:
Thanks, i appreciate your comment. Though its true cos as an adult, there is little you can do to control dem but the fact still remains that she did not get it right. That dressing is out of it. For a lady of almost 40years if not above to dress lik this in d name of fashion or celebrity is worrisome.

At 40, you stated. Nothing can be done. Correcting her is like looking for trouble.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by Chrisbeks: 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Tiwa!!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by Shalommy(f): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
She want wizkid to complete his maya research on her. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by malanado: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
olumalcolm:
the world is free my sister do wear anything she want ( next flight�
Re: Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts, As Fans Call Her 'Mad Woman' by Demzay1(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Stupid woman

I hate you �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Eniola Badmus Sick Or Just Losing Weight - New Photos / This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling / Old Age: Tonto Dikeh Doesn't Wear ‘Open Body' Dresses Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.