Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling (87379 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me / Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth / Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by Melodydoctor: 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
It was a painful exit, talking about the death of Ifeanyi Adeleke. My condolences to his parents and family members, but this headline by PM NEWS is something else. I believe it will appear offensive to the faithfuls of the two major religious group. What do you think?

Ifeanyi Adeleke: How God disappointed Davido

On 20 October, when Davido and his wife, Chioma marked the third birthday of Ifeanyi Adeleke, their son, Davido made a simple request to God.

In a prayer he shared on Instagram, he asked God to allow the boy grow greater than he is.

“I pray with all my heart that God grants you perfect health and pure happiness for as long as humanly possible. You will grow to be greater than Me , Happy birthday, son @davidifeanyiadeleke !”, the singer wrote.

But just 10 days after, God had a different idea. He took the boy away by drowning, causing anguish for the inconsolable parents, friends and relations.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/11/01/ifeanyi-adeleke-how-god-disappointed-davido/%3famp=1

6 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by Moh247: 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
PM news is a useless tabloid.... Their own no pass divorce and sex news or news from igando magistrate court

614 Likes 48 Shares

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by immortalcrown(m): 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nonsense!

Who is that messenger from heaven to confirm that the incident is a disappointment from God?

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by advanceDNA: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
Melodydoctor:
It was a painful exit, talking about the death of Ifeanyi Adeleke. My condolences to his parents and family members, but this headline by PM NEWS is something else. I believe it will appear offensive to the faithfuls of the two major religious group. What do you think?

The chief editor of that tabloid is an atheist

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by Iliveforever(m): 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
That young man Bleep himself up, how will you go and be aligning with the eastern people when you have responsible ladies in west this stuff really baffle me indeed

227 Likes 17 Shares

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by Melodydoctor: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
advanceDNA:

The chief editor of that tabloid is an atheist
Oh okay, but does it sound right to make an headline out of it this way?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by advanceDNA: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
Melodydoctor:
Oh okay, but does it sound right to make an headline out of it this way?

Well its not really......but its not uncommon for newspapers to over blow or sensationalize ther headlines..

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by Mercury12(m): 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nah today u know PM news? That notorious evening newspaper known for it attention catching headlines...
They will do or say anything to sell their market.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by Ifearnoevil: 4:53am On Nov 02, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

I swear! That lady is just a gold digging, snaky, unrefined, boobs bearing, half educated, ugly, desperate, Igbo girl. David dull am gan. Well, he should just use this opportunity to sever every relationship he has with that untrained girl. She’s not a real mother; just an emergency mother that got pregnant due to her wayward life that is synonymous with girls from her tribe. I’m damn angry @ the ni66a for this costly LG. Hopefully, he will get over it and dump that savage beech called chioma.

You are pathetic.
D'banjs wife is from where again?
How you dolts manage to bring tribalism into every issue is mindbomgling.
Should igbos also start promoting the narrative that his yoruba father has used him for rituals?

248 Likes 29 Shares

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by NwaliE01: 4:54am On Nov 02, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
That young man Bleep himself up, how will you go and be aligning with the eastern people when you have responsible ladies in west this stuff really baffle me indeed
This is a definition of tribal bigot.

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by abokikhalifa: 6:46am On Nov 02, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

Was that why you people killed is boy ? Bcus of hate ?

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by Akfrenzy(m): 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
grin
Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by Mindlog: 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
Very offensive

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by hardeyborwarley(m): 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
thunder fire your stinking mouth

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by Emman08: 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
The kind of HATE people have in their hearts...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by captainamiedi1: 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
this is a different direction they are taking it to. the agenda must agend sha.

1 Like

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by Fidinno(m): 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
Y
Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by Okortor: 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
God didn't disappoint Davido.

IFEANYI ADELEKE jnr. Isn't dead but sleeping.

I believe there's something strange about this, I have the mandate to pray for his revival back to life, whoever has an info on how to reach the Adeleke's should contact me ASAP!

3 Likes

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by gasparpisciotta: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
In whatever circumstances, God knows best

4 Likes

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by Truthisunique2: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
Pm is chasing clout

Dem need controversy to take keep their dieing paper

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by McOluOmo: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
May his gentle soul rest in peace

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Old Age: Tonto Dikeh Doesn't Wear ‘Open Body' Dresses Anymore / Davido, Wizkid, Chioma & Tiwa Savage Party In Club After Headies Award (video) / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.