Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Please, Who Knows About Rhema Career Consult? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, Who Knows About Rhema Career Consult? (457 Views)

Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do / Who Knows About Capital Companion? / Tidings Consult Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Who Knows About Rhema Career Consult? by koncernednaija(m): 12:34am On Jul 08, 2019
I recently got an interview invite from rhema career consult for this week. I don't know anything about them even after doing an internet search.
Please anyone with info about them should help.
Re: Please, Who Knows About Rhema Career Consult? by koncernednaija(m): 6:29am On Jul 08, 2019
This is the invitation. Please who else got this?

After due consideration of your CV, we have decided to schedule you for an interview so that the company can hear from you personally. we believe you would be able to defend your CV and if need be choose from other available options with the company.

Your interview is scheduled for Tuesday, July 09, 2019 by 9:30am @ 2nd gate, Chemline house, Obasa road beside FO filing station, very close to Ikeja under bridge, Oba Akran, Lagos state.

You will be having your interview with the Human Resource personnel.

Be of good conduct/behaviour during your interview session, as this might affect your performance.

Print out and come along with a copy of this email and an updated copy of your CV

Also come along with a valid means of identification

best regards,

HR Doris
(HR/ADMIN)
Re: Please, Who Knows About Rhema Career Consult? by merit455(m): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2019
GNLD
Re: Please, Who Knows About Rhema Career Consult? by WanaPrince: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2019
koncernednaija:

After due consideration of your CV, we have decided to schedule you for an interview so that the company can hear from you personally. we believe you would be able to defend your CV and if need be choose from other available options with the company.

Your interview is scheduled for Tuesday, July 09, 2019 by 9:30am @ 2nd gate, Chemline house, Obasa road beside FO filing station, very close to Ikeja under bridge, Oba Akran, Lagos state.

Be of good conduct/behaviour during your interview session, as this might affect your performance.

Print out and come along with a copy of this email and an updated copy of your CV

best regards,

HR Doris
(HR/ADMIN)

Don't waste your efforts, its not a job. They are fellow job seekers like you looking for ways to collect the little money you have
Re: Please, Who Knows About Rhema Career Consult? by koncernednaija(m): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
Thanks.... I thought as much because I got the invite the next day after applying for the job. Make I jejely go my legit work.
Re: Please, Who Knows About Rhema Career Consult? by Osaybee(f): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2019
Please did you go?

koncernednaija:

best regards,

HR Doris
(HR/ADMIN)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Jobs In My Coy / Npower Volunteer Network (npvn) Updated Salary Structure For 2019 / Jumia Pricing Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.