Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

If You Don't Have The Regular Genotype AA, Share Your Relationship Experiences. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Don't Have The Regular Genotype AA, Share Your Relationship Experiences. (392 Views)

Advice needed: Genotype AA In Love With Genotype SS / Genotype Combinations And Possible Results. Educate Yourselves / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Have The Regular Genotype AA, Share Your Relationship Experiences. by Bamz(m): 1:35am On Jul 08, 2019
My trait is AS and it's funny cos it seems most of the sweetest people I've met have a similar trait or worse. I think it induces some sort of timidity/restraint especially when meeting new people cos you're never really sure of whether to start investing feelings till you know the status of the other person or just jumping right in to find out.

(1) (Reply)

Insomnia! / Please Help Me Mothers / Salad For Ulcers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.