Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria (29381 Views)

Pope Condemns Gossip, Describes It As A "Plague Worse Than COVID" / Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague / Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by emerged01(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2019
Natoski5:
same thing Tb Joshua said.....abeg ooo make GOD wait first I never marry grin
You don't need to brogrin just write your Will in my children's name.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by desmond2pk: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2019
You follow brought us to this dangerous zone. Whatever evil that would visit, would come upon those that supported this government
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by HeyCorleone(m): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2019
Raymondreigns:
U nr need to be pastor to see ahead say Nigeria go collapse 5years later angry

I just tire.

Doesn't seem like a prophesy. Even an infant knows Nigeria is turning to shits.

Why didn't he foresee this in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by Barblow(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2019
More of this great anointing

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by sapientia(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2019
Sir, I love you soo much.

But.. Shut the f**k up.

As if you care yet supported Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by madridsta007(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
This blood shed is too much. May God have mercy
Op you didn't mention that why God stopped Ebola virus in Nigeria was because our cup wasn't full but with the recent level of blood shed our cup may soon be full.

True. Plague always have a way of following every bloodshed or national wrong, especially if nothing is done as a national restitution.

Liberia and Sierra Leone have been/ struggled with Ebola after their genocidic wars. The HIV plague descended on South Africa after Apartheid had ended. DR Congo is battling with plagues after plagues after their (continuous) wars. Libya is in a total mess and has slave camps up and down after the rebels killings on Ghaddafi loyalists. Rwanda engaged in a nationally accepted restitution and a court process hence escaped a plague.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by Climaxclassical: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2019
Instagram account 36k followers for sale... Contact : 08071953449
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by farem: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
Op you didn't mention that why God stopped Ebola virus in Nigeria was because our cup wasn't full but with the recent level of blood shed our cup may soon be full.

You were there , live!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by jrusky(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2019
Firefire:
Sebi all of una support the terrorist in Aso rock.

May the blood of the innocent be upon all those who brought this terrorists to power.

Amen. They will all pay for it one good with their own blood no two way out of it for them. It's not a curse but nemesis must cry out.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
Pastor Adeboye, kindly pray to your god to avert the impending "doom". We already have enough on our hands.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by 12inchess: 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
If that was the case, countries like Germany with their concentration chambers during the holocaust where million of Jews were killed and U. S with their evil deeds during the transatlantic slave trade where millions of Africans were maimed and raped will still be in plagues till now. But they keep growing from strength to strength. Anyway what do I know. I don't want to say more than this since it involves a highly respected person.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by Victorbaron: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
He should help us speak directly to Buhari and tinubu on this subject matter. It's part of APC manifesto to ruga Nigeria with blood shed inorder to maintain a winning in the polls round Nigeria, that's why Buhari was dodging a public debate during pre election campaign. Tinubu knew of this ruga plans but shielded it to score some cheap favour in the eyes of pmb grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by IceColdVeins(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
.........mere baseless words.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by sonofElElyon: 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
"We will not..." is what I believe you meant to say

osejie17:
We will Encounter that in Jesus name. pastor abeg o
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
This plague is long overdue. How Niggeria stayed this long without 'the plague' is beyond me
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by OOLUSOGA(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
I agreed with point. I pray God will show and have MERCY on Nigeria. Pastor Adeboye advices that ALL of US should ask for mercy during our quite time. God will answer.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
ecclize:
TB Joshua said blessing is coming vs Adeboye said plaugue is coming...

The same God

Different messages.

For the same country.

At the same time.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by ecclize: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
WinningSun:

The same God

Different messages.

For the same country.

At the same time.
The thing tire me o
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
LasgidiOnline:
Pastor Enoch Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, has warned of an impending plague in Nigeria if the shedding of innocent blood in the country continues.

Adeboye said this during the Church’s July Holy Ghost Service held Friday night at the Redemption Camp and broadcast in the church’s parishes in Nigeria and 197 other countries.

During his sermon with the theme: “Swimming in Glory” and subtitled “Born to be great,” the pastor, while speaking on national issues, said too much shedding of innocent blood in a country is likely to lead to a plague

The Cleric further urged the church to continue praying for bloodshed and killings to stop.

“Blood is powerful, blood has a voice and it speaks. When the ground is saturated with the blood of innocent people, the ground speaks.

“Nigerians should pray for the killings to stop before the blood-soaked ground responds.

“When innocent blood is shed it goes into the ground and too much of it makes the ground respond in the form of plagues,” he said.

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2019/07/pastor-adeboye-warns-impending-plague-nigeria.html

I remember anti gej sermon at adeboye pulpit

Dat god is sending buhari as a messiah 2015

Another fake man of god spotted
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by CableWire: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
Not my head, Not my blood nor any of my loved Ones...We will escape by the fire of the Holy Spirit and speed of light
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by DoubleO07: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
For me the question I will always ask is the fact that " WHO WHERE THE SET OF PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR APC IN THE LAST ELECTIONS??)

Did they not see all that was happening back then and still they voted him with all the waring signs all over.

Buhari could hardly answer an simple question, and the other one was ready to sell NNPC to his friends lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

We had options to vote in New People but no one listened to some of the so called new candidates.

I personally wanted sowore to be president, but this same people complaining now were the same people who will shut some of us up when we said the so called Next level was a scam.

I will rather a fela or kingsley or sowore or any new educated person than the scam of PDP / APC and Mr Buhari.

I dont pray for Nigeria to break up but at the same time the blood of the innocent will definatly cry out to God, and at this point if it means breaking up will give peace and stop the killings of innocent people then I will rather we break for Peace to reign.

What really is the gain of been called the giant of africa if we have nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by 400billionman: 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Blood of Dogs and Baboons.

Like Nigeria is a Zoo.

All pointing to same thing.

Nigerians dieing like Animals in the wild.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by owoshuyi(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
wow...person wey fit born your father? smh
udemzyudex:
Tell this man to STFU.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by Natoski5(m): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
emerged01:

You don't need to brogrin just write your Will in my children's name.

Hahahahahahaha...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by osejie17(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
sonofElElyon:
"We will not..." is what I believe you meant to say

yes true typing error
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by DelilahMakinde(f): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
Not a fan of Dadi G.O but he makes sense on this..hmm
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Buhari is the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria and the entire world. Gold circle condom would have saved us from him
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by udemzyudex(m): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
owoshuyi:
wow...person wey fit born your father? smh
U dey craze, you know my father?

Oga if old man dey yarn anyhow and he no fit call a spade a spade.
The best option na to shut am down, he no wan respect him age.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
LasgidiOnline:
Pastor Enoch Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, has warned of an impending plague in Nigeria if the shedding of innocent blood in the country continues.

Adeboye said this during the Church’s July Holy Ghost Service held Friday night at the Redemption Camp and broadcast in the church’s parishes in Nigeria and 197 other countries.

During his sermon with the theme: “Swimming in Glory” and subtitled “Born to be great,” the pastor, while speaking on national issues, said too much shedding of innocent blood in a country is likely to lead to a plague

The Cleric further urged the church to continue praying for bloodshed and killings to stop.

“Blood is powerful, blood has a voice and it speaks. When the ground is saturated with the blood of innocent people, the ground speaks.

“Nigerians should pray for the killings to stop before the blood-soaked ground responds.

“When innocent blood is shed it goes into the ground and too much of it makes the ground respond in the form of plagues,” he said.

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2019/07/pastor-adeboye-warns-impending-plague-nigeria.html

God forbid, it is him, the false prophets ,false brethren and all unrepentant anti Christ rebels that the plague will visit and consume not me nor those who worship God in spirit and in truth.
He has contributed to the blood that is been shed in Nigeria .After his church members contribute to build schools for the church, he pockets the profit
and still tells them that they have to pay tuition fee before they can be able to attend the schools which they contributed their own money to build.
The most annoying part is that when he wants to build more schools he still comes back to meet those people who are not permitted to attend the schools built with their money unless they pay tuition fees to contribute again for the project.
Even when they want to build a bigger church they still ask members to contribute.
Instead of him to use the money he gave out to a government university to build at least 1 primary and secondary school in different states in Nigeria that the money can build and make the tuition fee free so as to educate potential criminals,he gave the money
to a school owned by the government while his members some of them their children are looking for ways to join bad gangs because their parents who are active members of the church can't afford the church school tuition fee or send them to any school.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
LasgidiOnline:

/
Isra-el: God's own people.

God led them to many victorious battles in the Bible. If God did not let them sit around and pray for their enemies, who is Adeboye to ask Nigerians to pray to end killings?
Israel today is ever ready to take on terrorists with and around their little country. Why are they not praying? Evidently terrorists fear F-16s and B-2 bombers more than prayers.
Adeboye should stop deceiving his followers.

/
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by owoshuyi(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
Lol...if dem born u well anytime u see d man face to face talk for him front all these things wey don talk. yeye boy
udemzyudex:

U dey craze, you know my father?

Oga if old man dey yarn anyhow and he no fit call a spade a spade.
The best option na to shut am down, he no wan respect him age.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria by udemzyudex(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
owoshuyi:
Lol...if dem born u well anytime u see d man face to face talk for him front all these things wey don talk. yeye boy

Hahaha... One thing about me be say I no dey find trouble, na when you misbehave I go let u know as e dey go.

I no be those wey dey say, that day you offend me, so today I go do my own.
If I see am and e go dey talk another thing, I go tell am my mind but if he no talk then no wahala. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? / Atheist Comedy Videos / "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.