Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes (23641 Views)

Algeria FA Offers Peseiro $90,000 Per Month To Coach Desert Foxes / Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes / Watch Samuel Chukwueze Wonderful Goal Against South Africa (2) (3) (4)

Re: Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:23am On Jul 08, 2019
Carlyboi:
All dos wack sports blog self wrong and inaccurate information everywhere
e surprise me and it made front page shit.... but with the stats there it shows one thing intelligent football is key Algeria has less possession than guinea but were efficient
Re: Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes by martineverest(m): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2019
hucienda:
The dark horse of the tournament ... better watch out for them.
Madagascar is the dark horse

Re: Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes by 27Pushing30: 7:27am On Jul 08, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
e surprise me and it made front page shit.... but with the stats there it shows one thing intelligent football is key Algeria has less possession than guinea but were efficient
Those should be first half stats or how did they score 3 goals from 2 shots on goal when none of their goals were “own goals”
Re: Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes by DateMynd44(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2019
omonla10:
Algeria seems to be the real threat to us now. I just pray we avoid them till d final
Algeria wey give Germany headache during the world cup

Re: Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 08, 2019
blackslayer:
fvckin Arabs on African land calling it Algeria...In future these things will be fixed....time will tell!!!!
These mofos are racist towards dark skinned folks in Algeria (southern Algeria) to be precise!!!
u are not tribalistic in ur own country

Re: Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes by bentopsy(m): 7:36am On Jul 08, 2019
Algeria break their 19 year old curse of not winning in a knockout game the competitions. The last time they won a knockout game in AFCON was in 1990 when they defeated the Super Eagles of Nigeria in the finals as they were crowned champions.

video/[/quote]

false, Algeria qualified for semi final in 2010

Re: Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes by bentopsy(m): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2019
1990 to date is more than 19 years besides Algeria was in the semi final in 2010

Re: Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes by Kenneth10110(m): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
This was how the real former eagles that included Okocha and Kanu used to play.

Cool, calm, confidence, knowing what to do at the right time.

This Algeria team squad is tight compact, almost complete.

I will repeat it again if this Algeria catch super eagles ehn hmm.

Naso una dey yarn against Cameroon na d talk una see yarn Egypt vs South Africa, and na that yarn una come yarn for Morocco and Benin football no be maths make i yarn you so open your ears to the yarn.

Re: Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2019
blackslayer:
fvckin Arabs on African land calling it Algeria...In future these things will be fixed....time will tell!!!!
These mofos are racist towards dark skinned folks in Algeria (southern Algeria) to be precise!!!

I don't want to call you idiot. But Arab are better than our black people. Can you imagine what South Africa are doing to Nigerian? Imagine what ghania are doing to Nigerian and we have the same skin. My brother reason with head not with Anus, but because you are a sheep you can't think like human being.

Masaalam

Re: Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes by BluntBoy(m): 7:54am On Jul 08, 2019
DateMynd44:
Algeria wey give Germany headache during the world cup

But we beat 3-1 after they gave Germany headache na grin
Re: Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes by DateMynd44(m): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2019
BluntBoy:

But we beat 3-1 after they gave Germany headache na grin
wetin we come play for their home? we been win?
Re: Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes by Recruitmentedu: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2019
have you lived there before or how do you know this?
blackslayer:
Re: Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes by BluntBoy(m): 8:05am On Jul 08, 2019
DateMynd44:
wetin we come play for their home? we been win?

The referee created a penalty from thin air and the Algerians equalised.

If not, we would have beaten them in their backyard.
Re: Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 08, 2019
Joromi12:
u are not tribalistic in ur own country

Most porple dont know even that algerians are not arab by genetics . only arab by language . geneticcaly they are berbers . the first inhabitant of maghreb and first poeple called with the name africcans . many hundreds years before the na'e africa was generalized to the rest of the continent .

pic 1 of the first presenter of the news on algerian national Tv Khaled Ben Ahmed Khelfaoui with another algerian journalist

pic 2 The gouvernor of the capital algiers for many years " abdelkader Zoukh " .

Pics 3 the Prime Minister now of algeria "Nour eddine beddoui " and he was before the minister of interior and security

pic 4 Algerian children during military expo in "illizi" a Saharian city , it's a colonel who gives them explanations

pic 5 Algerian soldiers during a public show .

A thread about algeria : https://www.nairaland.com/4155711/welcome-algeria-pics

Re: Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes by femi4: 8:24am On Jul 08, 2019
Joromi12:
This is shameful. Mod do your work
That was done in extra time
Re: Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes by bigtt76(f): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2019
29 years .....1990 to 2019

Ify05:
Algeria are through to quarter finals after defeating the Syli Nationale of Guinea 3-0 in the round of 16. First half goal from Youcef Belaïli and second half strikes from Riyad Mahrez and Adam Ounas gave the Foxes a deserved win over the West African side.Algeria started on a great note as they took the game to the West African side. Guinea did all they could to avoid the Desert Foxes from going ahead first. Algeria finally got the breakthrough as Youcef Belaïli right footed shot from a difficult angle on the left to the bottom right corner got the Foxes ahead in the 24th minute, after a wonderful one-two play with Baghdad Bounedjah. Belaili moving the ball into Bounedjah and running off him and Seka was left dumbfounded. He accepts the return and passes a deceptively easy-looking finish into the far corner.

Algeria break their 19 year old curse of not winning in a knockout game the competitions. The last time they won a knockout game in AFCON was in 1990 when they defeated the Super Eagles of Nigeria in the finals as they were crowned champions.

Algeria started on a great note as they took the game to the West African side. Guinea did all they could to avoid the Desert Foxes from going ahead first. Algeria finally got the breakthrough as Youcef Belaïli right footed shot from a difficult angle on the left to the bottom right corner got the Foxes ahead in the 24th minute, after a wonderful one-two play with Baghdad Bounedjah. Belaili moving the ball into Bounedjah and running off him and Seka was left dumbfounded. He accepts the return and passes a deceptively easy-looking finish into the far corner.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/algeria-3-0-guinea-mahrezs-wonderful-goal-breaks-19-year-old-curse-foxes-video/
Re: Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes by Haryoureendey4(m): 8:49am On Jul 08, 2019
Lie.....
Algeria vs Nigeria
Third round
Angola
AFCON

Re: Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes by Vabasi(m): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2019
Hmmm...op, even when google is your friend?

Re: Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes by blackslayer: 9:32am On Jul 08, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

I don't want to call you idiot. But Arab are better than our black people. Can you imagine what South Africa are doing to Nigerian? Imagine what ghania are doing to Nigerian and we have the same skin. My brother reason with head not with Anus, but because you are a sheep you can't think like human being.

Masaalam

You are an idi0t and extremely illogical. You told me to reason with my head and not my Anus , but at-least i still reason unlike you! Because if you reasoned you will realize that the issue you have ignorantly raised does not make what i was addressing any more or less acceptable! Let me break it down to your level, two wrongs don't make a right! You are an absolute lunatic for even retorting my statement in this manner.
Re: Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2019
blackslayer:

You are an idi0t and extremely illogical. You told me to reason with my head and not my Anus , but at-least i still reason unlike you! Because if you reasoned you will realize that the issue you have ignorantly raised does not make what i was addressing any more or less acceptable! Let me break it down to your level, two wrongs don't make a right! You are an absolute lunatic for even retorting my statement in this manner.

grin Oronadun ofeke. I hold my peace

Masalaam

Re: Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes by markfemisgay: 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
nicolartsdesign:
but Nigeria played Algeria in 3rd place match 2010
You are right.
Re: Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: Algeria 3-0 Guinea: Mahrez’s Wonderful Goal Breaks 19-year Old Curse For Foxes by Hailstorm45(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
Algerian1:

Most porple dont know even that algerians are not arab by genetics . only arab by language . geneticcaly they are berbers . the first inhabitant of maghreb and first poeple called with the name africcans . many hundreds years before the na'e africa was generalized to the rest of the continent .

pic 1 of the first presenter of the news on algerian national Tv Khaled Ben Ahmed Khelfaoui with another algerian journalist

pic 2 The gouvernor of the capital algiers for many years " abdelkader Zoukh " .

Pics 3 the Prime Minister now of algeria "Nour eddine beddoui " and he was before the minister of interior and security

pic 4 Algerian children during military expo in "illizi" a Saharian city , it's a colonel who gives them explanations

pic 5 Algerian soldiers during a public show .

A thread about algeria : https://www.nairaland.com/4155711/welcome-algeria-pics
We starting to get the same problem the west have with their white supremacist ( the opposite in our case) fortunately they are equally stupid, repeating the word of some ignorant people or stealing the
history,civilization and ancestry of north Africa without Bothering to search and back up their claims, calling us racists while they think if you are not black you are not African lipsrsealed

A.S Roma Wins UEFA Europa Conference League / Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine / Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here