Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Buhari’s Education Policy Anti-masses, Says ASUU - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari’s Education Policy Anti-masses, Says ASUU (10645 Views)

We Will Soon Expose Those Feeding Fat On IPPIS, Says ASUU / Buhari's Education Policy Is Wicked! ASUU Goes Hot / Buhari’s Education Policy Is Wicked And Criminal - ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Education Policy Anti-masses, Says ASUU by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
Telkart19:

Rail...transports cows....to market...meaning no more entering farms, and eating people's farm products

Ranches up North.

And I don't support Bubu, or PDP EITHER.
Do cows trek to the South because they are being taken to the market? Don't you know cows that are meant for consumption are conveyed to the South using large vehicles?
The cows that goes into people farm are the ones being reared to produce milks and young calf. Those ones are not yet ready to be eaten.

I know you guys don't value school up north but I want to let you know that education and hospital are more important to a country than rail.
Re: Buhari’s Education Policy Anti-masses, Says ASUU by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mk12:

Do cows trek to the South because they are being taken to the market? Don't you know cows that are meant for consumption are conveyed to the South using large vehicles?
The cows that goes into people farm are the ones being reared to produce milks and young calf. Those ones are not yet ready to be eaten.

I know you guys don't value school up north but I want to let you know that education and hospital are more important to a country than rail.

I work in the health sector. We have too many hospitals, with poor funding for them. Same for the education sector.

Why I am opposed to building more is not because I back any party, nor am I a northerner (I am a Southerner with postgrad degrees, son)...BUT BECAUSE....our budget is 9trillion, and we need at least 4-5 trillion to adequately fund education for example.

If we establish more schools and hospitals, where are we going to find money for them? With low oil prices? Shey you want another loan??

Plus, if rail reduces cows going into people's farms I am all for it. Infact, I support ranchhes to be established up North, which would be used to process milk, meat ,etc....which would be transported to the south via rail. We were doing this back in the 1960's before the railways were run aground in the 1980's.

Grass for the cows can be grown up North, plus we can use leftover from crops to feed the cows...and all this roaming around will stop. Factories can be set up North to process milk, etc.

If you no get my idea, sorry. I'm not in favour of ruga or of cows roaming around.

Good afternoon.
Re: Buhari’s Education Policy Anti-masses, Says ASUU by jolyment: 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=tete7000 post=80054482]

Are you the ASUU president? Why e come pain you like this? If you can think well, and if you have been a follower of the Nigerian University system, you will know ASUU itself is part of the rot in the system. If some past presidents who went through higher education cannot solve universities' problems, is it now a man who could not produce ordinary secondary school certificate that will? A man who has benefitted from the quota system to rise through the ranks is the one you and your folks campaigned vigorously for to right the wrong in the academic environment. I no blame you sha, in case you are members of ASUU you might have been one of those who got in too with connection rather than on merit. So on that basis, I can pardon your penchant for condoning and promoting mediocrity.[/quot

Education is under funded in Nigeria but you are here blaming ASUU. Who started quota system? I don't need to be a member of ASUU to know what's wrong or right.Government policies did not favour education and that's why spend most of our money on election and politicians.
Re: Buhari’s Education Policy Anti-masses, Says ASUU by kayusely70(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Telkart19:

Sorry, parliamentary systems would still cost money. A lot of money.
How? MPs double as ministers, we can make them part-time like the 1st republic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Closed / Check Out My Junior's WAEC Result-Babafaros / Kidnapping: Lagos Recruits Military-trained Guards For Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.