Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,877 members, 7,824,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen (11610 Views)

Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) / President Buhari Arrives Russia With Governors Of Ekiti, Gombe, Zamfara (Photos) / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by degamemaster(m): 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
BlacSmit:
I hope IPOB is not trying to subdue us with fear?
The other day they said "Fulani herdsmen has overrun some Communities in Imo" I personally went there after blasting Imo people online for failing to stand up for themselves. And then, I saw no Fulani in the area. Again, three days back they said some persons in Okija uncovered large cache of guns when the went to collect firewood. Been close to the area, I quickly verified and it was all false alarm.

Today they are accusing the government of selling out to the Fulani terrorists. What's their point exactly? They want us the continue living in fear?

No, they want you to be security conscious and ready in even of any attack by the terrorists.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
tiredoflife:

South west states is the solution
We are not to enjoy anything from buhari
We didn't vote for him
South west did
And they want power
Give land for power na
Nothing is too big for Yoruba's to give if they want power given to tinubu
how does it concern your father if we accept ruga or not, ehn oloriburuku somebody?

2 Likes

Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by Omoslim26: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
psalmylee:
make God just wipe out everybody wey dey dis country.. make we restart again abeg.

tribalism apart as long as se hausa/fulani dey dis union we no fit see peace those guys b original bad market
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by MayorofLagos(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
SE govs sold out ipob and Kanu, so why wouldnt they sell out ancestral land?

Has Peter Obi said a word against ruga? He cant speak against ruga because he has a huge mall in North occupying a big area of land, beside other bussinesses in Kaduna and Kano. So how will those who make it their duty occupying other people's land now win in their opposition against Fulani colony? It doesnt make sense. Its like what I saw somewhere someone sai Ibo has been building ruga around the country.

My advise to Ibo, others will likely have a good and legitimate reason against ruga, you cannot. What fulani is planning to do is what your traders have done using govt sponsorship to colonise other peoples land with Igbo business. Tell yourself truth.
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by Omoslim26: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
HAKYN1:

I rejoice with for having Ojukwu's blood in you the bravest man in the history of South East and the ambassador of Biafra to Ivory Coast. Cowardice is the virtue of your people, you may endeavour to ask Nnamdiot Cownu

oga address d poster shun tribalism its stupidity ur score for dis post na
6/100
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by Omoslim26: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
KingOdart:

Igbo are the greatest coward in Nigeria and that was the reason why mere Igala enslaved and colonized your forefathers
You were slaves to Igala, slaves to Benin even Ijaw sold Igbo as slaves

lol calling a people dat d union Nigeria cud nt defeat witout d foul play of blocking their food supply even wit d help of britain coward is stupidity shun tribalism it makes on unproductive minded ur score for dis post na
3/100
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by tiredoflife(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
IntrovertedK:
how does it concern your father if we accept ruga or not, ehn oloriburuku somebody?

South west is the sure place for ruga
U voted for buhari
U got roads
U got railway
Take ruga too
Only the south west deserve it
Cos we the south south and south east didn't vote
So we expect nothing
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by awetaiye2015: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
kereman1:
skipp

y are u guys making a fuss abt this RUGA bullshii. it has been agreed that d SE and SW don't want RUGA, they can implement it in the west since they are silent abt it, keeping mute not to offend their lord and master, lord buhari, thank God I'm not born of yoruba, and at such I don't hv any yorubaic blood (cowardice) in my vain...

and abt d Imo community us said been overrun by Fulani, I doubt that, Imo is the haert of SE, and we imolite take expectations to bully, and oppression in short d whole SE, can't say d same abt SW.

report me if u will but I've said my mind. I rest my case

You are Not a coward but ur government is secretly selling lands to their Fulani masters. Remember in every rumor, there is an element of truth...

1 Like

Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by Omoslim26: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
tiredoflife:

South west states is the solution
We are not to enjoy anything from buhari
We didn't vote for him
South west did
And they want power
Give land for power na
Nothing is too big for Yoruba's to give if they want power given to tinubu

if u are an igbo man i am very ashamed of u cus igbos are smart,success drive,wit high productive mind, y must u allow ur brain to revolve around yoruba matters dont u av beta things to think of. Shun tribalism ur score for dis post is
3/100
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
tiredoflife:

South west is the sure place for ruga
U voted for buhari
U got roads
U got railway
Take ruga too
Only the south west deserve it
Cos we the south south and south east didn't vote
So we expect nothing
attache by force crew. Wether we take ruga or not, it concerns your father not i insist.

1 Like

Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by awetaiye2015: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
giles14:
sorry to bust your bubble. Enugu is the heart of SE not IMO.

He is a lost son of Biafra. He doesn't even know his home well enough.

Laugh in Biafran tone...... grin
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by awetaiye2015: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
kereman1:

u said cowardice, few stood against many u call it cowardice, u hv no right to call d igbo cowards only if u try wat we've tried and succeed. in d history of d yoruba leaders both past and present none can't Eva pull d stunt Ojukwu pulled. even if ur deity will resurrect ur fallen brothers to fight alone wit u guy to emancipate ursefs from slavery, u guy will till chicken out its in ur DNA, u can fight it.

Bros, temper no let u fit spell well again? grin

Your voltage high oooo

1 Like

Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by Texman21: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
degamemaster:

No, they want you to be security conscious and ready in even of any attack by the terrorists.
Thank you.
by lying??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Funding: Senate Approves ₦1.3 Billion For Teargas, ₦10 Billion For Others / 145 Aggrieved Pro-Atiku Support Groups Endorse Buhari / APC, PDP Fight Over Failure To Restructure Nigeria Since 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.