Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen (11594 Views)

Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) / President Buhari Arrives Russia With Governors Of Ekiti, Gombe, Zamfara (Photos) / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2019
Ugwuanyi is a useless governor...

The man is a dunce

Enugu is on a decline
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by endi4real: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2019
BlacSmit:
I hope IPOB is not trying to subdue us with fear?
The other day they said "Fulani herdsmen has overrun some Communities in Imo" I personally went there after blasting Imo people online for failing to stand up for themselves. And then, I saw no Fulani in the area. Again, three days back they said some persons in Okija uncovered large cache of guns when the went to collect firewood. Been close to the area, I quickly verified and it was all false alarm.

Today they are accusing the government of selling out to the Fulani terrorists. What's their point exactly? They want us the continue living in fear?

Please show us evidence of the verification you did..?

1 Like

Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by HAKYN1: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2019
kereman1:
skipp

y are u guys making a fuss abt this RUGA bullshii. it has been agreed that d SE and SW don't want RUGA, they can implement it in the west since they are silent abt it, keeping mute not to offend their lord and master, lord buhari, thank God I'm not born of yoruba, and at such I don't hv any yorubaic blood (cowardice) in my vain...

and abt d Imo community us said been overrun by Fulani, I doubt that, Imo is the haert of SE, and we imolite take expectations to bully, and oppression in short d whole SE, can't say d same abt SW.

report me if u will but I've said my mind. I rest my case

I rejoice with for having Ojukwu's blood in you the bravest man in the history of South East and the ambassador of Biafra to Ivory Coast. Cowardice is the virtue of your people, you may endeavour to ask Nnamdiot Cownu

3 Likes

Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2019
Toscarel:

That they allow us peacefully graze our pigs at their states because dirt thrives there and our pigs need to eat. We intend that key parts in Katsina and Kano as kick of programs. .
When this is done then they are free to graze their cows on my land even in the village
Deal?
hahahahha
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by giles14(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2019
kereman1:
skipp

y are u guys making a fuss abt this RUGA bullshii. it has been agreed that d SE and SW don't want RUGA, they can implement it in the west since they are silent abt it, keeping mute not to offend their lord and master, lord buhari, thank God I'm not born of yoruba, and at such I don't hv any yorubaic blood (cowardice) in my vain...

and abt d Imo community us said been overrun by Fulani, I doubt that, Imo is the haert of SE, and we imolite take expectations to bully, and oppression in short d whole SE, can't say d same abt SW.

sorry to bust your bubble. Enugu is the heart of SE not IMO.
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by kereman1: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2019
HAKYN1:

I rejoice with for having Ojukwu's blood in you the bravest man in the history of South East and the ambassador of Biafra to Ivory Coast. Cowardice is the virtue of your people, you may endeavour to ask Nnamdiot Cownu

u said cowardice, few stood against many u call it cowardice, u hv no right to call d igbo cowards only if u try wat we've tried and succeed. in d history of d yoruba leaders both past and present none can't Eva pull d stunt Ojukwu pulled. even if ur deity will resurrect ur fallen brothers to fight alone wit u guy to emancipate ursefs from slavery, u guy will till chicken out its in ur DNA, u can fight it.

2 Likes

Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by Angelfrost(m): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
We know they are referring to Umahi. But it's all a lie. Umahi said, there's no RUGA in his state.

They hate him because he dislikes IPOB terrorists

Well, most hardworking and serious minded Igbos dislike IPOB... But, the asslicking attitude and self-serving nature of certain Igbo leaders are not new, even to the blind...

Then again, disunity will remain a bane to the progressive Igbo nation.
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by Harrogate21: 11:47am On Jul 08, 2019
Majority of Nigeria youth are very foolish they don't think like human being, useless country shame on you[color=#000000][/color]
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by KingOdart(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2019
kereman1:

u said cowardice, few stood against many u call it cowardice, u hv no right to call d igbo cowards only if u try wat we've tried and succeed. in d history of d yoruba leaders both past and present none can't Eva pull d stunt Ojukwu pulled. even if ur deity will resurrect ur fallen brothers to fight alone wit u guy to emancipate ursefs from slavery, u guy will till chicken out its in ur DNA, u can fight it.

Igbo are the greatest coward in Nigeria and that was the reason why mere Igala enslaved and colonized your forefathers
You were slaves to Igala, slaves to Benin even Ijaw sold Igbo as slaves

1 Like

Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by antadiop2: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2019
kereman1:

Please I beg the two of you not to derail this important thread. Yorubas and igbos are finally seeing who the real threat is, and are making efforts to protect themselves. So once again I beg you two to stall on your misplaced aggression and priorities.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by youghs: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2019
kereman1:
skipp

Why is everything about u guys so senseless..Maybe u were deaf or blind when fayemi,makinde,akeredolu said there is no land for ruga

1 Like

Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by youghs: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Angelfrost:

Well, most hardworking and serious minded Igbos dislike IPOB... But, the asslicking attitude and self-serving nature of certain Igbo leaders are not new, even to the blind...

Then again, disunity will remain a bane to the progressive Igbo nation.

This is one of the few sensible igbos alive..
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by Richiez(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
This Ruga thing sounds like an unintelligent idea. I think it will soon be thrown in the dustbin where it belongs. The earlier, the better.
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by antadiop2: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
KingOdart:

Igbo are the braviest tribe in Nigeria and that was the reason why mere Igala enslaved and colonized your forefathers

Please bro, not now. The real threat to you and us igbos is staring us in the face. Stop the name calling and it doesn’t matter who started it etc. We have a genocidal inferno coming, we all need to be alert. Insulting anyone else but your real killer is the real cowardice.

Let’s wake up
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by kereman1: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
KingOdart:

Igbo are the greatest coward in Nigeria and that was the reason why mere Igala enslaved and colonized your forefathers

which of ur grand father told u this?
lemme guess.
1 the one with d letter "E tribal mark?
2 the one with the brown, smelling and rotten teeth due to excessive eating of ewedu and ur junk food
3 the one with d pot belly?
4 the one the harvested his wife's organ?

don't ever in ur entire wrecked life quote me.
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by Westtimeline: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
HAKYN1:

grin Maybe he's is talking of fasting and prayers.

1 Like

Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by KingOdart(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
kereman1:

which of ur grand father told u this?
lemme guess.
1 the one with d letter "E tribal mark?
2 the one with the brown, smelling and rotten teeth due to excessive eating of ewedu and ur junk food
3 the one with d pot belly?
4 the one the harvested his wife's organ?

don't ever in ur entire wrecked life quote me.

It is very obvious that you are in Sifia pain cheesy

I am just telling you the History of your forefathers that your foolish palm wine tapper father in the village failed to tell you

The whole Igbo land was Igala colony and your weak forefathers were Igala slaves, even Asari Dokubu called Igbo Ijaw slaves

Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by nams77: 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
BlacSmit:
I hope IPOB is not trying to subdue us with fear?
The other day they said "Fulani herdsmen has overrun some Communities in Imo" I personally went there after blasting Imo people online for failing to stand up for themselves. And then, I saw no Fulani in the area. Again, three days back they said some persons in Okija uncovered large cache of guns when the went to collect firewood. Been close to the area, I quickly verified and it was all false alarm.

Today they are accusing the government of selling out to the Fulani terrorists. What's their point exactly? They want us the continue living in fear?
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by unapologetic147: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
kereman1:
skipp

brave igbo nairaland warrior mouth kill u dia
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by kereman1: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
KingOdart:

It is very obvious that you are in Sifia pain cheesy

I am just telling you the History of your forefathers that your foolish palm wine tapper father in the village failed to tell you

The whole Igbo land was Igala colony and your weak forefathers were Igala slaves, even Asari Dokubu called Igbo Ijaw slaves

shey northerners hv a caliphate in kwara and some of parts of d west. d fulanis are oppressing u guy in west.
u just suffer and smile.
Pls fight back, even if ur voice crack speak up. do it for d emancipation of ur children.
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by Benekruku(m): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
We know they are referring to Umahi. But it's all a lie. Umahi said, there's no RUGA in his state.

They hate him because he dislikes IPOB terrorists
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by tiredoflife(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
Joromi12:
why all this RUGA buhahaha. which solution una con dey propose

South west states is the solution
We are not to enjoy anything from buhari
We didn't vote for him
South west did
And they want power
Give land for power na
Nothing is too big for Yoruba's to give if they want power given to tinubu
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by Benekruku(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
[s]
kereman1:
skipp

[/s]
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by Benekruku(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
[s]
tiredoflife:

South west states in the solution
We are not to enjoy anything from buhari
We didn't vote for him
South west did
And they want power
Give land for power na
Nothing is too big for Yoruba's to give if they want power given to tinubu
[/s]
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by Ugosample(m): 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
If this is true

then Umahi is one of those governors
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
kereman1:
skipp

you're dumb

you must blame Yoruba for your misfortune in life. despite APC dominated west, the governors have been vocal with no Ruga in their land

deal with your saboteurs Governor who sold you people during the pythons dance and still planning to repeat it again
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by remedick: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ndi-Igbo, do not trust your governors... they are sell outs.
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by KingOdart(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
kereman1:

shey northerners hv a caliphate in kwara and some of parts of d west. d fulanis are oppressing u guy in west.
u just suffer and smile.
Pls fight back, even if ur voice crack speak up. do it for d emancipation of ur children.

You are in sifia pain cheesy

1 Like

Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by skyblueking(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hmmmm....
Naija self
Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
kereman1:
skipp

what's with you lots and yoruba though?

We keep mute or not, we are coward or not, we accept ruga or not, how does it concern your useless flat headed moronic generation?

1 Like

Re: RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen by Omoslim26: 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
kereman1:
skipp

shun tribalism its for people wit immature mind nd if u must knw dey ar coming for all of us Se,SW,Ss all of us. Ur score for dis post is
12/100

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) / Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina / Ex LP Guber Candidate, Eze Oko, Demands Prosecution Abure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.