Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Why Bbnaija Should Be Banned ASAP - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Bbnaija Should Be Banned ASAP (396 Views)

Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won / 'Sugar Rush' Movie Banned From The Cinemas / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Bbnaija Should Be Banned ASAP by finnestdope(m): 7:29am On Jul 08, 2019
My opinion though but I think it's a good move. Kindly read before replying!

I have never followed Big Brother show since inception as BBafrica and BBnaija. However, this year my neighbors who are ladies where all on my neck, so I decided to take a look at the show.

Now my reasons.

I've been hearing people complain of diverse immorality showcased in this event but I've never given it a thought. However immediately I tunned to the channel and watched the show for just 20 minutes, I was so annoyed at the high level of insanity display by supposed matured individuals.

This is not a show for kids below 18, but even at that, it depicts no single moral, social, and whatever else value to our youths watching it.

I was even told the main actions are yet to even start. That at a time, the inmates play very nudy games. That's bad, that's bad!!

I may not be explain my great disappointments just 20 minutes of watching this show. However, since many others have confirmed this show is as good as useless, why don't the government ban it? It's killing our youths! Kids are even hiding to watch it...

P. S: those my neighbors aren't happy with me now cos I always bash them about this show. I dont care anyway.

Also, why was BBafrica stopped?

If money spent on this show is spent on something else, maybe empowerment schemes or stuff of that nature, it will be far better and helpful to Nigeria. I have much to say about this show and why it should be banned, but, let me hear wat others have to say firstly. Thanks

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
Re: Why Bbnaija Should Be Banned ASAP by Jaycarnes01(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2019
Tbh i always knew bbnaija is a sh!t hole don't have to stress my self to tune to the channel.
Re: Why Bbnaija Should Be Banned ASAP by donemperor: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
None of your business.

You don't want to watch,change the channel.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Drama: Ella Said Tacha Has Body Odour Or Mouth Odor - Kimoprah / Bbnaija 2019: Nigerians React As Khafi Moans While In Bed With Gedoni (VIDEO) / ‘hobbs And Shaw’ Takes Number One Spot From ‘the Lion King’ On Box Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.