Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won (58357 Views)

All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers / BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by mdokaba1(m): 6:34am On Oct 07, 2021
NOBLE IGWE EXPLAINS WHY ORGANIZERS OF BBNAIJA ALLEGEDLY BLACKLISTED EFE AFTER HE WON THE REALITY SHOW.

Media personality, Noble Igwe has made public the reasons why organizers of BBNaija allegedly blacklisted Efe after he won the reality show.

Recall that Efe secured 57.61 per cent of votes to emerge winner of the 2017 Big Brother Naija ‘See Goobe’ reality TV show. The Warri-born rap artist beat Bisola, who became the 1st runner up with 18.54 per cent of the vote at the grand finale.

Igwe served a response after a Twitter user asked why Multichoice has allegedly shut Efe out even though he has “apologized and tried to make amends.”

According to the media personality, Efe sat in his car and asked for the head of Multichoice to meet him before he comes out.

https://allure.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/noble-igwe-explains-why-organizers-of-bbnaija-allegedly-blacklisted-efe-after-he-won-the-reality-show/?fbclid=IwAR2imxoX7nYN5x-0Z5Eh1EBh3JM1loeqc8ao0ZSHkuzXlj5OgfGXlGcvTJo

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Lawlab249: 6:37am On Oct 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by MarveworldG: 6:46am On Oct 07, 2021
Forgive and forget.
But this pride of a character can destroy one's life.

We are not proud at all. We are here to serve you, contact us to handle your home/hotel interiors. We have so many designs for you, just a chat on whatsapp: 081 198 96 472.
We are in Lagos and Rivers state (we render services anywhere in Nigeria)

189 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:59am On Oct 07, 2021
Pride goes before a free fall

224 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Nwodosis(m): 7:00am On Oct 07, 2021
Is not easy to manage fame! Efe that won out of pity. God knows what Horses would have done whith horns and denied them horns.

253 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Rooneyboy(m): 7:04am On Oct 07, 2021
Pride comes before a fall.
That serves him right.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by decatalyst(m): 7:07am On Oct 07, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
Pride goes before a free fall

Imagine the effrontery!

The company that did the show that gave you the opportunity for the world to know a 'no body' like you. shocked

They say you don't truly know a person until they have riches or hold a position of power.

Maybe many are poor because they have a tendency of being worst human!

351 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2021
decatalyst:

Imagine the effrontery!

The company that did the show that gave you the opportunity for the world to know a 'no body' like you. shocked

They say you don't know truly know a person until they have riches or hold a position of power.

Maybe many are poor because they have a tendency of being worst human!
you re right

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by ProfGday(m): 8:29am On Oct 07, 2021
No wonder nobody heard anything about him again.... He bite the finger that fed him.

I heard he said he can't boast of 1milllion naira in his account now?

107 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2021
Pride
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by cbrezy(m): 9:16am On Oct 07, 2021
[left][/left]
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by EXLOVER(m): 9:17am On Oct 07, 2021
I have read comments and read the main topic over and over again, i still don't understand this matter. I'm confused and lost.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by dapsoneh: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2021
The guy has gone to the mud for life. Never bite the finger that feeds/ fed you

15 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by olu122: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2021
Ok efe pride not good

2 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by davillian(m): 9:18am On Oct 07, 2021
Lmao....
Poor man mentality......
Person way give you money
You sat down in their car and asked oga to come out and greet you before you come out grin....
Enjoy the cane jareh....

72 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:18am On Oct 07, 2021
Na small money enter em head

Yu will be surprised where been humble will take you to.

I surprise say na efe of all people pull this stunt, the guts of the village boy

53 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Amspecial: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2021
angry
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Chevronstaff: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2021
ProfGday:
No wonder nobody heard anything about him again.... He bite the finger that fed him.

Are you his Account Officer..?? Mtcheww

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2021
The funny aspect is that he has over 700k followers... But he hardly get more than 50 comments on IG cheesy

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by affable4(m): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2021
On top money that you didn't work for.

4 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Nostring: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2021
ProfGday:

the last part go b lie

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by graphics104: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2021
grin
If na true, then e funny die.

1 Like

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by enemyofprogress: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2021
Efe omo oju o rola ri. Vickyrotex please help me to translate it to English jare
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Kingrefreshed: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2021
mdokaba1:
NOBLE IGWE EXPLAINS WHY ORGANIZERS OF BBNAIJA ALLEGEDLY BLACKLISTED EFE AFTER HE WON THE REALITY SHOW.

Media personality, Noble Igwe has made public the reasons why organizers of BBNaija allegedly blacklisted Efe after he won the reality show.

Recall that Efe secured 57.61 per cent of votes to emerge winner of the 2017 Big Brother Naija ‘See Goobe’ reality TV show. The Warri-born rap artist beat Bisola, who became the 1st runner up with 18.54 per cent of the vote at the grand finale.

Igwe served a response after a Twitter user asked why Multichoice has allegedly shut Efe out even though he has “apologized and tried to make amends.”

According to the media personality, Efe sat in his car and asked for the head of Multichoice to meet him before he comes out.

https://allure.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/noble-igwe-explains-why-organizers-of-bbnaija-allegedly-blacklisted-efe-after-he-won-the-reality-show/?fbclid=IwAR2imxoX7nYN5x-0Z5Eh1EBh3JM1loeqc8ao0ZSHkuzXlj5OgfGXlGcvTJo

Na poverty hold many Nigerians down and that's why you still see them act respectful. Once small money enter their hands com and see wickedness

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Fuckthamods: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2021
Pride is not good and many Nigerians automatically becomes something else when rich.. It shows very poor upbringing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by sweerychick(f): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2021
What do you expect from a warri Boy, so proud and full of themselves, I remember back in school when one of them tried dating me. Each time he visits me he would be so bossy and demanding. They would want you to sleep with them after a plate of indomie and egg undecided..
Not all of them are like that though..

39 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo / Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds / Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.