Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Assets Management Company Start Up - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Assets Management Company Start Up (1038 Views)

Suggest A Verified Forex Account Management Company / How To Start E-currency Exchange Business In Nigeria Without Start-up Capital / This Company Gives You Free Start-up Capital To Trade!! Awesome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assets Management Company Start Up by CaptainMarvel(m): 7:43am On Jul 08, 2019
Thinking of starting an Access management company. cheesy. I have cool ideas in my head about how to make it efficient but I really don't know much about Asset management. Just few things I learnt from Googling.
Any words of advice?
Re: Assets Management Company Start Up by kunleweb: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2019
Very few people know about it on a deep level
Re: Assets Management Company Start Up by kunleweb: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2019
Sustainability model needs to be developed and followed through. Because sustainability is what keeps you in the market at any time to enjoy continuous liquidity

1 Like

Re: Assets Management Company Start Up by kunleweb: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2019
Note as long as liquity remains the ability to make profit continues to remain. It is therefore important to have long term objectives I.e develop a structure to make consistent and continuous profit making sure profits is surplus to loses
Re: Assets Management Company Start Up by CaptainMarvel(m): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2019
kunleweb:
Very few people know about it on a deep level
Yeah. So I ve come to realised. Most assets are managed by law firms, which make profitability likely very minimal
Re: Assets Management Company Start Up by kunleweb: 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
CaptainMarvel:

Yeah. So I ve come to realised. Most assets are managed by law firms, which make profitability likely very minimal

Never allow lawyers manage finances they will stuck things up in rules and rigidity expression would be killed, creativity and profitability would be minimal
Re: Assets Management Company Start Up by ucham: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
CaptainMarvel:
Thinking of starting an Access management company. cheesy. I have cool ideas in my head about how to make it efficient but I really don't know much about Asset management. Just few things I learnt from Googling.
Any words of advice?

Read your journey through programming, and how much you've accomplished in 2 years. It's really inspiring.

I have same goals, my weaknesses so far has been having a time table for this and maintaining motivation. Can you help with things that helped you? Since you are self thought.
Can drop my mail if you want me to
Re: Assets Management Company Start Up by CaptainMarvel(m): 11:38am On Jul 27, 2019
ucham:

Read your journey through programming, and how much you've accomplished in 2 years. It's really inspiring.

I have same goals, my weaknesses so far has been having a time table for this and maintaining motivation. Can you help with things that helped you? Since you are self thought.
Can drop my mail if you want me to
You tried to send me a mail. I don't have access to my naira land email anymore. Drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Assets Management Company Start Up by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
we all make a mistake to learn mistakes are for correction, if anybody tell me who am not i will them who i am the most popular people in the world today had people that tell them no during their time.

(1) (Reply)

Light Up Your Apartment And Charge Your Laptop With This Solar Kit / Quick Info On Darrols & Prudent Farms / Make 50$ From This Legit Corporation End By Ist Of March 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.