Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Light Up Your Apartment And Charge Your Laptop With This Solar Kit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Light Up Your Apartment And Charge Your Laptop With This Solar Kit (1035 Views)

How Much Should I Budget For This Solar Panel? / Earned Over 8m ~ How To Set Up Your Apartment On Airbnb - NOT FREE SERVICE! / What Is Micro Apartment And Is That Suitable For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Light Up Your Apartment And Charge Your Laptop With This Solar Kit by Blaqqprince(m): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2019
With this solar kit,
you can enjoy very bright lights, charge phones and charge your laptop.
Comes with 8 bulbs, 2 usb ports for phones and a small inverter connected to it to charge laptop.
it can also be connected to a DC fan (fan does not come with it)

Cost: #60,000 (One time payment)

Battery Capacity, 24Ah
Panel capacity 40w, 18v

if interested, call or whatsapp 08064351441

Re: Light Up Your Apartment And Charge Your Laptop With This Solar Kit by rikkirose: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2019
The amount of energy the sun sends towards our planet is 35,000 times more than what we currently produce and consume. Some part of this energy — better known as solar radiation — is reflected back into space but a lot of it is absorbed by the atmosphere and other elements surrounding the inner atmosphere. This energy can be easily harnessed for practical purposes such as heating homes, lighting bulbs and running automobiles and even aeroplanes. The uses can be as varied as the uses of energy itself. And the great thing is that we are never going to run out of this massive energy resource even for thousands and thousands of years. So I looked into https://solarhub.energy and was well set on what I wanted. One of the many myths about solar power involves perceived limitations on the energy-generating potential of solar panels. Solar energy is generated from daylight, not sunlight. So even on cloudy, rainy days, your panels will be working to produce energy. All that energy accumulates in the morning and afternoon hours, the whole time that the sun is up, producing more electricity than you can use.
Re: Light Up Your Apartment And Charge Your Laptop With This Solar Kit by lizzychom: 5:20am On Dec 14, 2019
Blaqqprince:
With this solar kit,
you can enjoy very bright lights, charge phones and charge your laptop.
Comes with 8 bulbs, 2 usb ports for phones and a small inverter connected to it to charge laptop.
it can also be connected to a DC fan (fan does not come with it)

Cost: #60,000 (One time payment)

Battery Capacity, 24Ah
Panel capacity 40w, 18v

if interested, call or whatsapp 08064351441

Wat about LCD TV can it carry it.how many hours of light can I HV

(1) (Reply)

Quick Info On Darrols & Prudent Farms / Serious Investors See My Trade History / I Only Wanted To Invest 70k, People That Contacted Wanted To Scam Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.