Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Stephanie Okereke's Lover Surprised Her With a Birthday Bash N Proposed. . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke's Lover Surprised Her With a Birthday Bash N Proposed. . (3046 Views)

Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash / Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okereke's Lover Surprised Her With a Birthday Bash N Proposed. . by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2010
A-List actress, Stephanie Okereke was all tears and couldn’t believe her eyes over the weekend, when Linus Idahosa, the handsome hunk rocking her world, proposed to her in the presence of some of their pals and colleagues.

Idahosa, the head honcho of Delyork International, pulled a fast one on the delectable thespian at the posh Club 10, on the Island, owned by Jay Jay Okocha, where he dazzled her beau with a surprise birthday bash. While Miss Okereke, who flew in from Abuja that evening was still smarting from the shock of the classy bash that completely took her unaware, Mr. Idahosa struck again.

Mid way into the turbo-charged groove, Mr. Romeo walked up to his Juliet, knelt on his two knees and brought out a diamond encrusted ring from his pocket, put it on Okereke’s finger, with the words, “please, marry me and be the mother of my children. I love you.”

Speechless and with tears in her sexy eyes, the delectable actress wholeheartedly accepted to be the future Mrs. Idahosa, in the presence of all that memorable and special night. With that romantic ritual, which all present thought happened in a Nollywood movie over, the party that had victuals flowing in all directions of the expansive VIP section continued till the wee hours of the following morning.

Meanwhile, to further spice the bash, the urbane governor of Bayelsa State, Timipre Sylva, was also in the house. As the unofficial special guest of honour, the six-footer, who mixed freely with guests at the soiree, thoroughly enjoyed himself before zooming off with his moderate entourage. Also, at Club 10 that night was the scion of the Mike Adenuga dynasty, Paddy, he sauntered in with a petite damsel.

They both soaked themselves in unlimited fun at another VIP section of the upscale hangout. Just like Sylva, Paddy had a tough looking security operative jealously guarding him through out the period he relaxed with his heart throb in the club. Speaking on the surprise bash and the unexpected engagement, cerebral Okereke, who recently partnered USAID to fight the spread of Fisula, said her man pulled a double surprise on her in one night. “First, I was lured into a surprise birthday party from Abuja.

And while relaxing and enjoying that, the same man pulled another surprise one on me by engaging me. All happened in one memorable night of fun and bliss, initially, I thought I was dreaming but later realized they were real and not make believe. I feel so happy, loved and blessed. I’m also thankful to all those that came. I will definitely keep you all posted on the wedding plans and date,” she gushed, while holding tight to her man
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Lover Surprised Her With a Birthday Bash N Proposed. . by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 10, 2010

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Lover Surprised Her With a Birthday Bash N Proposed. . by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 10, 2010
Awwww I am so happy for her kiss kiss kiss That lady has been through a lot and deserves all of these and even more.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Lover Surprised Her With a Birthday Bash N Proposed. . by montelik(m): 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2010
Congrats to her.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Lover Surprised Her With a Birthday Bash N Proposed. . by tjskii(f): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2010
aawwwwww,thats so romantic,wish her the very best kiss kiss
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Lover Surprised Her With a Birthday Bash N Proposed. . by 190: 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2010
who cares

bt im kinda jealous im the guy in question
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Lover Surprised Her With a Birthday Bash N Proposed. . by MyneWhite1(f): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2010
so sweet! All the best to both of them.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Lover Surprised Her With a Birthday Bash N Proposed. . by Beync(f): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2010
all the best.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Lover Surprised Her With a Birthday Bash N Proposed. . by chiogo(f): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2010
That's nice!! smiley
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Lover Surprised Her With a Birthday Bash N Proposed. . by Dolemite(f): 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2010
I thought she was married already.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Lover Surprised Her With a Birthday Bash N Proposed. . by chiogo(f): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2010
^^ She got divorced, forgot what the issue was about.

I hope she's happy this time.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Lover Surprised Her With a Birthday Bash N Proposed. . by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 11, 2010
^^ She once had an accident in nigeria. A terrible one infact her skin was burnt, the car I think lost control so she fell out of it and was stuck on the floor right beside the burning car but couldn't move cos her legs wont let her, she was more like paralyzed then. So someone nearby came over and helped her, carried her over to the other side of the road she couldnt walk and a part of her skin was already burnt. She was unconscious for sometime and during that time her "supposed" husband thinking she wont make it already had his hands on her properties, visited her only once and was already seeking for divorce

One of the governors flew her abroad for proper treatment, she survived it got back home got wind of everything her husband was up to and  filed for a divorce herself and sued him for 100 million naira (sharp gurl) grin , the dude wanted to get back with her but it was already too late.

She has been thru alot jare, I am really happy for her
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Lover Surprised Her With a Birthday Bash N Proposed. . by chiogo(f): 3:34am On Oct 11, 2010
^^ Oh wow, didn't even know that's what really happened. What a sad excuse of a husband!
She def. deserves to be happy.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Lover Surprised Her With a Birthday Bash N Proposed. . by softgirl1: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2010
Sad story eya u neva got to no wat u got till u lose it infact she married the wrong person may God bless that governor who gave her hope am so happy for her may she find Love in this new guy i lv her so dearly lovely girl
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Lover Surprised Her With a Birthday Bash N Proposed. . by ifyalways(f): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2010
wow.Im so verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry happy for her.
Chikelu,the former husband really dealt with her.I pray she finds a never ending happiness this time around and may the honeymoon last forever.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Lover Surprised Her With a Birthday Bash N Proposed. . by Mobinga: 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2010
sad sad Hope this is not another hollywood nollywood marriage. . . Celebrity marriages never last
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Lover Surprised Her With a Birthday Bash N Proposed. . by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 13, 2010
So happy for her yeaaaaaaaaaa at least hopefully he's a good man.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Lover Surprised Her With a Birthday Bash N Proposed. . by sessy2(f): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2010
Am so happy for her.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Lover Surprised Her With a Birthday Bash N Proposed. . by favouredjb(f): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2010
Stephanie seems like a nice lady,she deserves d best

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Mr Ibu In Europe Being Hosted By Big Boys / Ex-Super Falcon Player Chichi Igbo Flaunts Hot Body In New Photos / Mia An Amputee Instagram Model Turns 25 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.