Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Priesthood And Laity! Warning: This Message Is Not For Everyone. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Priesthood And Laity! Warning: This Message Is Not For Everyone. (480 Views)

Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) / Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood / Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Priesthood And Laity! Warning: This Message Is Not For Everyone. by elated177: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2019
El Elohe Yahshrael!

There's no such thing as priesthood/laity today.

Matt 27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

The significance of Matthew 27:51 establishes exactly that. All believers(doers of the will of the Father) are on equal footing. We are all priests on equal footing while Yahushua the Messiah is our High Priest.

Eph 2:17-22 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of YHVH; And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Yahushua the Messiah himself being the chief corner stone; In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto a set-apart temple in YHVH: In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of Elohim through the Spirit.

Heb 4:14-16 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Yahushua the Son of YHVH, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of favour, that we may obtain mercy, and find favour to help in time of need.

Heb 13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to YHVH continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

1 Pet 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, a set-apart priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to YHVH by Yahushua the Messiah.

1 Pet 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a set-apart nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

One body(the Messiah), different parts. That constitutes all believers - those who obey and do the will of YHVH, our Father.

The Scriptures are there for everybody. Nobody has any excuse. But then, do we want to know the Truth?

We are supposed to enjoy the liberty delivered to us through the Messiah. Anything short of enjoying this liberty is tantamount to submitting to mind control. Then, it wouldn't be any different from the pre-reformation (protestant era) when the then Roman Catholic Church controlled what the people(so-called laity) heard or knew about YHVH of Host, our Father.

2 Pet 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

They will exploit you. 2 Peter 2:3 is a warning to us. So, no one can say he/she was not warned. Will I allow myself to be exploited? That's a question every seeker of Truth should ask him/herself. Your choice!

Study the Scriptures for yourselves. Your destination at the end of the age depends on your decision.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Priesthood And Laity! Warning: This Message Is Not For Everyone. by elated177: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2019
Not for men worshippers. For those who want to hear and obey the truth.
Re: Priesthood And Laity! Warning: This Message Is Not For Everyone. by elated177: 9:08am On Jul 09, 2019
Matt 25:14-30 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods. And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey. Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents. And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two. But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his master's money. After a long time the master of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them. And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, My master, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more. His master said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy master. He also that had received two talents came and said, My master, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them. His master said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy master. Then he which had received the one talent came and said, My master, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed: And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine. His master answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury. Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Different gifts, one Spirit. Each saint of Yahushua the Messiah has been assigned a task in this world. Each task has its own difficulties. Each saint will be given power according to the difficulties his or her task presents. In other words, each saint is given a task in accordance with the power YHVH of Hosts has deposited in him or her.

No saint is empty. No saint of Yahushua the Messiah is useless to him.

Whatever praiseworthy, whatever good, whatever legal and morally right the hands of the saint have found to do, he or she must do it diligently to the glory of YHVH of Hosts.
Re: Priesthood And Laity! Warning: This Message Is Not For Everyone. by elated177: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
Luke 20:46 Beware of the teachers of the law. They like to walk around in flowing robes and love to be greeted with respect in marketplaces and have the most important seats in the synagogues and the places of honour at banquets.
Re: Priesthood And Laity! Warning: This Message Is Not For Everyone. by elated177: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in YHWH, and in the power of his might.

6:11 Put on the whole armour of Elohim, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of Elohim, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of YHWH:

6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

6:20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

The saints of YHVH should focus on doing his will, obeying his Word and by that very fact, Yahushua the Messiah himself. As the saints do this, the Father in heaven will always protect them.

The saints of Yahushua the Messiah should rather be preoccupied with how they will love their fellow human beings more. Let the saints be more interested in being light in this perverted and depraved world than focusing on the activities of Satan and the demons.

Do good to every one, irrespective of the race, tribe, ethnicity or religion of such person. This does not stop the saint from speaking out against sin and wickedness when the need arises. I know it is not easy, but our Master, Yahushua the Messiah, will always give us the strength and resolve to do so.

The war we, the saints, engage in is not fought with physical knife and gun or stone and stick. Most of the war is in the mind. Spiritual war is mostly fought, lost and won in the mind. This is why Satan and the demons are desperately using their human slaves to attack the minds of people. Part of that attack is spreading fear and by so doing steering you away from the knowledge of the magnitude of the power you, the saint, has in the Word of YHVH Almighty, Yahushua the Messiah.

As a saint of Yahushua the Messiah, you have his mind and Spirit and, therefore, should not succumb to the fear and scare tactics of the enemy. You, the saint, have been given the spirit of power, of love and of a sound mind. Not the spirit of fear. Focus on traversing the path of righteousness. Obeying and teaching the Ten Commandments of the Father in heaven should be of utmost importance. The Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty teach us how to love him and our fellow human beings.

Do not be distracted by the so-called activities and deep secrets of Satan. You do not need such knowledge. Of much importance to us as saints is bearing the fruits of righteousness -walking and dealing with others uprightly. When some see this light shining in and through us, they will desire to be light like us, too. However, the evil ones who will rather try to quench our light will be consumed by it.

You must know that the slaves of demons - those who practise witchcraft - are always in agony whenever they see us, the saints of YHVH Almighty. This is because the demons in them recognise the Spirit of YHVH Almighty in us, the saints. Why then should you stoop so low as to even pay attention to whether they drop snail, lizard, or even cry like bird? Don't you know that every form of witchcraft is powerless wherever the saints of YHVH Almighty are? The which demon such witch or wizard will send on errand will be rendered powerless the moment it sees us, carriers of the power of Yahushua the Messiah. This is why the demons turn around and instruct the idiots who send them on errands to start engaging in activities in futile attempt to weary your spirit. Sometimes, the bastards of Satan spray fumigants into our homes when we are sleeping, burn rubbish in the middle of the night to generate smoke, generate unnecessary loud noise, etc, just to weary us and give their demon masters a fighting chance. YHVH Almighty, our strength in the morning and our salvation on time of distress, does not grow tired or weary. He will never cease to give strength to the weary.

So, it does not matter whether the evil ones are of the marine, rock, terrestrial or arboreal, all they will ever be able to do through their their father, Satan, will always and for ever be under the feet of our Master, Yahushua the Messiah, by that very fact, under our feet.

Therefore, let one witchcraft soul join to another from here to anywhere on the surface of the earth, the total of their witchcraft power will always be 0.0000 to infinity and under the feet of every saint of Yahushua the Messiah. This is who you are as a saint of YHVH Almighty.

Therefore, do not call a conspiracy everything they call conspiracy. Do not fear what they fear. Do not dread what they dread. YHVH Almighty alone is the one you, the saint, are to fear. He alone is the one you are to dread.

You, the saint, serve a Master who has dominion over every power in heaven and on earth. That Master lives in you. He is Yahushua the Messiah, the Author of life. The Word of YHVH Almighty. You are his temple where he and the Father live. Keep his temple chaste by abstaining from sexual immorality. Abstain from sexual immorality, not for fear of being punished by Satan or the demons, but to honour your Master and Saviour whose temple you are.

Satan has no power to punish you, a saint of YHVH Almighty, because you are not his servant. Satan can only punish those who whose master he is. However, YHVH Almighty exercises authority over all he has created.

YOU SEE, THE WIND AND THUNDER BELONG TO YHVH ALMIGHTY. NO ONE CAN CAUSE THE WIND TO BLOW IN ANY DIRECTION OR MAKE THE THUNDER ROAR IN THE HEAVENS, EXCEPT BY THE POWER OF YHVH ALMIGHTY, THE CREATOR OF THE ENDS OF THE EARTH. THE SAINTS MUST NEVER FORGET THIS.

EL Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Priesthood And Laity! Warning: This Message Is Not For Everyone. by elated177: 10:32am On Nov 16, 2019
When it comes to obedience to the Ten Commandments of the Father, lawless people are quick to quote this portion of the Scriptures - albeit out of context - "our righteous acts are like filthy rags."

When it comes to offering, seed-sowing, tithing, everything that has to do with money, they never remember the same Scripture.

Why?

Could it is because they are in it for the money and don't have regard for the Commandments of YHVH Almighty?

Could these lawless people explain this Scripture?

Rev 19:8 Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear. (Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of YHVH's holy people.)

Away from me you who practise lawlessness.
Re: Priesthood And Laity! Warning: This Message Is Not For Everyone. by elated177: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
We are all priests of YHVH Almighty.
Re: Priesthood And Laity! Warning: This Message Is Not For Everyone. by elated177: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
The righteous walk is an individual walk. Study the Scriptures for yourself. Your destination at the end of the age depends on it.
Re: Priesthood And Laity! Warning: This Message Is Not For Everyone. by elated177: 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2023
Apt.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Anambra Prophet Sets Date To Walk On Water Like Jesus / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Corn Or Maize? / Decay Of Brother Kelly: The Character That Stinks Will Eventually Sink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.